Fox dream bothering me

A right load of bollocks...

Fox dream bothering me

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:00 pm

I started dreaming of foxes about a week ago which I've never done before. I'm in an old house overlooking a stream and fields. There is a family of foxes ( mum, dad, 2 cubs) looking up into my bedroom window. It's raining heavily and they're standing in the stream. The cubs are playing. ( they've caught something, killed it and eating it. I'm thinking how cute they look and it's just nature. Mum and dad are looking more intently as if they have a message for me.

My other fox dream is I'm on a walk and there is a fox I can't get rid of. It's walking beside me like a dog and I can't rid of it. It won't leave my side.

Looking up fox dreams it means someone's out to get you. You're being followed. I think I am.

Re: Fox dream bothering me

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:51 pm

Come on! Have you ever dreamt of foxes? What happened.

I dreamed someone was trying to hurt me so I slit his throat. Blood was pooring everywhere and I was saying don't bleed on me. There was a snake curled up in the corner. He died a day later. That was a powerful dream and the day after I nearly got killed in a road accident after telling the driver to be careful because of my dream. I knew someone was going to die and I thought it might be me! It wasn't.

Dreams are not just dreams.

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:07 pm

What is it now? :again?:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:23 pm

Stooo wrote:What is it now? :again?:

What now is.. I thought I might have a decent reply and got you! By sharing my dreams I hope I might end it. I'm not getting the message of the dreams or they wouldn't continue.

Postby VR6storm » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:30 pm

Maybe you're destined to play a lot of bingo in the future....... :cuppaT:
VR6storm

Postby Trapper John » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:37 pm

I can tell you exactly what those Fox dreams mean .... You are mad in the head.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:57 pm

Trapper John wrote:I can tell you exactly what those Fox dreams mean .... You are mad in the head.

In the head is the worst possible place to be mad.
If you were mad in the kneecaps few would notice.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:00 am

Had a few drams about Heather Graham aka the new face of Foxy bingo :gigglesnshit:

Postby Foxy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:19 pm

Guest wrote:I started dreaming of foxes about a week ago which I've never done before. I'm in an old house overlooking a stream and fields. There is a family of foxes ( mum, dad, 2 cubs) looking up into my bedroom window. It's raining heavily and they're standing in the stream. The cubs are playing. ( they've caught something, killed it and eating it. I'm thinking how cute they look and it's just nature. Mum and dad are looking more intently as if they have a message for me.

My other fox dream is I'm on a walk and there is a fox I can't get rid of. It's walking beside me like a dog and I can't rid of it. It won't leave my side.

Looking up fox dreams it means someone's out to get you. You're being followed. I think I am.

Why, hello there :whistle:
Foxy

Postby Trapper John » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:33 pm

I hate Foxes - they think their shit don't stink but I can tell you it fucking well does!
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Foxy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:11 pm

Trapper John wrote:I hate Foxes - they think their shit don't stink but I can tell you it fucking well does!

....and my dog likes rolling in it when he can :grrrrr:
Foxy

Postby Major » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Trapper John wrote:I hate Foxes - they think their shit don't stink but I can tell you it fucking well does!

These six at the bottom of my garden a few years back, I did have a photo of 7 and 8 but cannot find it, maybe I have already posted this somewhere, forget where.

Major
Twat.

Postby Nucks » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:23 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Trapper John wrote:I can tell you exactly what those Fox dreams mean .... You are mad in the head.

In the head is the worst possible place to be mad.
If you were mad in the kneecaps few would notice.

They would if it made you walk funny.
Nucks

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:23 pm

Guest wrote:Come on! Have you ever dreamt of foxes? What happened.

I dreamed someone was trying to hurt me so I slit his throat. Blood was pooring everywhere and I was saying don't bleed on me. There was a snake curled up in the corner. He died a day later. That was a powerful dream and the day after I nearly got killed in a road accident after telling the driver to be careful because of my dream. I knew someone was going to die and I thought it might be me! It wasn't.

So the dream must have been telling you you weren't going to die.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:43 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:Come on! Have you ever dreamt of foxes? What happened.

So the dream must have been telling you you weren't going to die.

It was telling me that if I see a snake in a dream I'm having a type of premonition. And not to get blood on me. There was a lot of emphasis on not getting blood on me to the point of wrapping cloth around his kneck.

Have you had a similar one?

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms