Grenfell Tower Amnesty - WTF!

A right load of bollocks...

Grenfell Tower Amnesty - WTF!

Postby Trapper John » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:31 am

I despair much more than sometimes, these days, at the what my wonderful country has become, a politically correct shithole controlled by politcally correct shits.

Where else on Earth would you find criminals being deified, absolved of their crimes and turned into multi-millionaires? :shake head:

It used to be just the very rich who had those benefits, now we have the underclasses of the world getting the same treatment, what about us millions in between? why don't we get a free pass when we commit a crime? why doesn't the establishment treat us like Royalty, why aren't the noble liberal elite shovelling £millions into our pockets?

I guess it's coz iz white and English, work and pay my taxes.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Grenfell Tower Amnesty - WTF!

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am

linky? or is this just more tj bollocks?

Postby Trapper John » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:46 am

Guest wrote:linky? or is this just more tj bollocks?

Take your pick, it's in all the nationals, TV and radio media, here's just the first one I picked out

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/ ... 24381.html
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:52 am

Trapper John wrote:

Take your pick, it's in all the nationals, TV and radio media, here's just the first one I picked out

LOL The Home Office aren't checking anyone's status according to that link.
Therefore it is a non story used to bash alleged illegals, who are usually overstaying students.

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:01 am

Trapper John wrote:

that's a linky for illegal immigrants, where's the one about criminals being absolved of their crimes and turned into multi-millionaires?

Postby Trapper John » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:02 am

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Therefore it is a non story used to bash alleged illegals, who are usually overstaying students.

Ok, didn't read that particular one, just the first I picked from a google page. Don't be so pedantic because I'm sure you know just as well as me, it's in every current rag today.

"The Home Office gave survivors of the inferno, who were living in the country illegally, a window of protection from deportation to encourage them to come forward to authorities.

It followed concerns that valuable evidence about the events surrounding the fire would be lost without their cooperation."
(Huffington Post)

:roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:11 am

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Ok, didn't read that particular one, just the first I picked from a google page. Don't be so pedantic because I'm sure you know just as well as me, it's in every current rag today.

"The Home Office gave survivors of the inferno, who were living in the country illegally, a window of protection from deportation to encourage them to come forward to authorities.

It followed concerns that valuable evidence about the events surrounding the fire would be lost without their cooperation."
(Huffington Post)

right, so you would prefer it if valuable evidence was lost.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:42 am

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

(Huffington Post)

right, so you would prefer it if valuable evidence was lost.

Valuable evidence? ....... They know where the fire started, they know why it spread so rapidly, how are a shed load of illegal immigrants, spread all over the corridors, stairwells and illegally sub-letting going to know any more than that? ....... what? they want a minute by minute account of how the colours of the flames changed or an accurate record of smoke build up in parts per million. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:45 am

Trapper John wrote:
Valuable evidence? ....... They know where the fire started, they know why it spread so rapidly, how are a shed load of illegal immigrants, spread all over the corridors, stairwells and illegally sub-letting going to know any more than that? ....... what? they want a minute by minute account of how the colours of the flames changed or an accurate record of smoke build up in parts per million. :dunno:

To declare an amnesty for any illegals that were living in Grenfell Towers is the only way to help to identify further bodies when and if they are located

Postby Puzzler » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

To declare an amnesty for any illegals that were living in Grenfell Towers is the only way to help to identify further bodies when and if they are located

You mean illegal immigrants don't have the common human decency or morals to help families find their dead loved ones, unless they get something out of it? Sounds about fucking right.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

You mean illegal immigrants don't have the common human decency or morals to help families find their dead loved ones, unless they get something out of it? Sounds about fucking right.

If they are dead how can they contact their relatives

Postby Vam » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:27 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/grenfell-tower-deported-immigration-amnesty-survivors-12-months-government-latest-a7825481.html

Can't find anything about undocumented illegals being financially compensated, though :dunno: Maybe they'll be offered a financial incentive to voluntarily be repatriated?
Vam

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:59 pm

The fire happened nearly 3 months ago, surely anyone who was going to 'come forward' would have already done so?

In any case, I'd imagine most illegals would have slithered off into the night by now, never to be seen again.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:46 pm

Vam wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/grenfell-tower-deported-immigration-amnesty-survivors-12-months-government-latest-a7825481.html

Can't find anything about undocumented illegals being financially compensated, though :dunno: Maybe they'll be offered a financial incentive to voluntarily be repatriated?

All UK Councils can repatriate residents for the right price.
Immigration Act 1971.

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:50 pm

Red Okktober wrote:The fire happened nearly 3 months ago, surely anyone who was going to 'come forward' would have already done so?

In any case, I'd imagine most illegals would have slithered off into the night by now, never to be seen again.

or they died

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms