CONSUMER ADVICE PLEASE

A right load of bollocks...

Re: CONSUMER ADVICE PLEASE

Postby ambient » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:21 pm

Probable some fucker responding to the "dumb cunt driving, please throw a brick" sticker
ambient

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:27 pm

ambient wrote:Probable some fucker responding to the "dumb cunt driving, please throw a brick" sticker

Did you loan him yours?
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:15 am

ambient wrote:Probable some fucker responding to the "dumb cunt driving, please throw a brick" sticker

I'm guessing your windows get panned all the time then.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Frank39 wrote:Wild leap in the dark here, and it won't help with the repair you seek from the garage, but is it possible some scrote threw a stone at the rear window as you went past, it broke the glass but fell on to the road?
Alternatively, maybe a vehicle going in the opposite direction to you threw up a stone from one of its tyres and did it?
As I said, it won't help with any recompense, but it may clear up the mystery of suddenly 'blowing out.'

The insurance guy said it could have been a stone thrown up from a vehicle on the opposite side of the road too, I looked in the road when it happened and couldn't see any stones so who knows. But thanks for replying, it's cost me my £75 excess but I'll just be glad to get the car back on the road again. Thanks again

Insurance guy is an idiot. As are most of the posters in this thread.

READ AND LEARN!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontan ... s_breakage

It is well known (apart from here it seems....) that tempered glass can suddenly shatter.

FFS.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms