George Michael Dead...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: George Michael Dead...

Postby Sunny » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:10 pm

RIP.....one of the greatest!!! jeez some of the comments on this thread are rather nasty. Apart from his contribution to music, he helped many people but didn't won't it to be known...that's what I call a real charitable giver ...he was a really nice bloke, why talk badly about him?.

Will be going to his house on Monday to lay flowers...least I can do...when he has been such a big part of my life with his music..... :wubbers:

Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Keyser » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:24 pm

Sunny wrote:RIP.....one of the greatest!!! jeez some of the comments on this thread are rather nasty. Apart from his contribution to music, he helped many people but didn't won't it to be known...that's what I call a real charitable giver ...he was a really nice bloke, why talk badly about him?.

Will be going to his house on Monday to lay flowers...least I can do...when he has been such a big part of my life with his music..... :wubbers:

Good to see you Sunny! :Hiya: :wubbers:

Have a wonderful 2017! :cheers:
Keyser

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:21 pm

Vicky

Postby Nucks » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:48 pm

Victoria wrote:According to a number of Tweets made by George Michael's partner, George Michael killed himself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079644/The-thing-George-Michael-wanted-DIE-Lover-Fadi-Fawaz-says-singer-tried-kill-times-insists-24-7-end.html

Gosh, that's a classy thing to do after your partner dies. :ooer:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:40 pm

He sounds pissed unless English was not his first language. I'll wait until the autopsy results are in

Postby Vicky » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:48 am

Canucklehead wrote:
Victoria wrote:According to a number of Tweets made by George Michael's partner, George Michael killed himself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079644/The-thing-George-Michael-wanted-DIE-Lover-Fadi-Fawaz-says-singer-tried-kill-times-insists-24-7-end.html

He should have kept quiet, god knows what he'll blab about next.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:49 am

Guest wrote:He sounds pissed unless English was not his first language. I'll wait until the autopsy results are in

With a name like Fadi Fawaz, i would guess he was foreign.
Vicky

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Victoria wrote:
Guest wrote:He sounds pissed unless English was not his first language. I'll wait until the autopsy results are in

With a name like Fadi Fawaz, i would guess he was foreign.

Not necessarily. Not sure of the relevance either. People deal with grief in different ways, anger is one of the stages of grief.

Seems like life got too much for George Michael. I liked most of his solo stuff, not a fan of Wham.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Si_Crewe » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:50 am

Victoria wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:

He should have kept quiet, god knows what he'll blab about next.

When I look at those tweets, what I see is somebody who's reminding the media of his existence and hinting that he has a juicy story to sell.
Si_Crewe

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms