A right load of bollocks...

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:32 pm

luddite wrote:
Guest wrote:
luddite wrote:
I don't imply, I say it outright. :header:

Rugby football is football and should be in the football thread. :brickwall:

Is that clear enough for you? Even someone as stupid as you should get that. :pmsl:

association football is the only sport in the football thread

unless you can think of another sport that people kick around sperhical objects

do you want american football in the association football thread as well as rugger?

stupid bugger :gigglesnshit:

It would seem that I was wrong , someone as stupid as you can't understand. :gigglesnshit:

I said you were wrong ages ago, someone as stupid as you can't understand this or that only one sport is in the association football thread. :snooty:

Postby Vicky » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:48 am

Right Enough!!!

Luds if you make one more comment that Rugby should be in the football thread, i will come down to Yorkshire and find you and hide your computer!!

Now..

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:49 am

16649494_1275163272559702_5858497918593951579_n.jpg

Scotland take on France this afternoon and the lads will hopefully build on their great victory from last week when we beat Ireland.

Come on Scotland.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:29 pm

France beat Scotland 22-16 yesterday in Paris.

I was rather disappointed, but Rangers were playing in the cup at the same time and if it was a straight choice between Scotland losing or Rangers losing, I would rather it was Scotland.

Club before country has always been my motto.

Vicky

Postby luddite » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:43 pm

Victoria wrote:Right Enough!!!

Luds if you make one more comment that Rugby should be in the football thread, i will come down to Yorkshire and find you and hide your computer!!

Now..

I'll put the kettle on Vic, what time is your train? :cuppaT:

Now, how about some real sport in this thread? :dunno:
luddite

Postby Vicky » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:07 pm

luddite wrote:

Now..

Real Sport? Image

I've been posting lots of sport Luds and if you think this Scottish person is posting updates of cricket etc, think again.

The same goes for any kind of motor-sport.

:header:
Vicky

Postby luddite » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:31 pm

Victoria wrote:
luddite wrote:

Now..

Real Sport? Image

I've been posting lots of sport Luds and if you think this Scottish person is posting updates of cricket etc, think again.

The same goes for any kind of motor-sport.

:header:

Motor sport, now you're talking Vic. :thumbsup:

Let's have some F1 and MotoGP. :choc:

Come on Lewis. :awesome:
luddite

Postby Drunk Dalek » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:50 pm

Laura Kenny, Britain's most successful female Olympian, has announced that she and husband Jason are expecting their first child. :babby:
Drunk Dalek

Postby Vicky » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:27 pm

Talking of Laura and Jason Kenny..I liked the photo they released to announce she was expecting.

3D38D04100000578-4225226-Laura_Kenny_announced_her_pregnancy_with_this_picture_of_three_b-a-33_1487110472036.jpg
Vicky

Postby Guest 101 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Gt Britain are playing France in the Davis Cup in April. It's in Rouen in France and on clay. I'm going across on the ferry and getting a train from Dieppe to Rouen...look out for me, I'll be the one draped in Union Jacks!

It will be interesting to see if Andy Murray plays or not. It could well be part of his build up to the French Open. France are a very strong tennis nation and really ought to be winning the Davis Cup every year! So we do need to field the strongest team we can.
Guest 101

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:30 am

Guest 101 wrote:Gt Britain are playing France in the Davis Cup in April. It's in Rouen in France and on clay. I'm going across on the ferry and getting a train from Dieppe to Rouen...look out for me, I'll be the one draped in Union Jacks!

It will be interesting to see if Andy Murray plays or not. It could well be part of his build up to the French Open. France are a very strong tennis nation and really ought to be winning the Davis Cup every year! So we do need to field the strongest team we can.

Oh exciting, April isn't far off. I've given up on getting tickets to Wimbledon this year so trying for Queens instead.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest 101 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:11 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest 101 wrote:Gt Britain are playing France in the Davis Cup in April. It's in Rouen in France and on clay. I'm going across on the ferry and getting a train from Dieppe to Rouen...look out for me, I'll be the one draped in Union Jacks!

Oh exciting, April isn't far off. I've given up on getting tickets to Wimbledon this year so trying for Queens instead.

I'm waiting to hear on WImbledon via the public ballot, but my club will have one too, so I might get lucky.

I wish I'd known you were after Queens tickets (which go on sale today) as there was a pre-sale window for British Tennis members, and I could have passed on the code! The line up is looking really good Murray, Nadal, Wawrinka and Dimitrov and they've just announced that Jamie Murray is also going to play in the doubles. Hope you're successful getting tickets.
Guest 101

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:15 pm

Guest 101 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I'm waiting to hear on WImbledon via the public ballot, but my club will have one too, so I might get lucky.

I wish I'd known you were after Queens tickets (which go on sale today) as there was a pre-sale window for British Tennis members, and I could have passed on the code! The line up is looking really good Murray, Nadal, Wawrinka and Dimitrov and they've just announced that Jamie Murray is also going to play in the doubles. Hope you're successful getting tickets.

I got the tickets. Happy days! It would be great to see Nadal or Murray play too.

You've covered all your bases so you should be able to get to Wimbledon.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Vicky » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:38 pm

Result from the Six Nations.

Scotland 29 Wales 13

What an excellent result and the Scots recorded their first victory over Wales in 10 years.

Despite Wales going in at half-time 13-9 the Scots fought back in the second-half and stopped Wales hopes of making it five wins in five visits to Edinburgh.

Next up for Scotland is..

Vicky

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:44 pm

should beat georgia

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms