Poor losers...

A right load of bollocks...

Poor losers...

Postby Garrett1 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:31 pm

(Names removed by over zealous mods, but you know who you are..)

QUIT YER WHINGING AND WHINING! You lost! Get over it!

Today is a great day for the UK. IT'S PARTY TIME! Let's celebrate! :canny:

Yer bitter doom mongering and sour grapes is tarnishing the party atmosphere, :woteva: so could you do us all a favour and feck off to Thailand or wherever a little earlier than planned please? Now would be just dandy, ta. :thumbsup: Byeee...

UK INDEPENDENCE DAY. Wayyhayyy! :canny: :more beer: :hap:
Garrett1

Re: Poor losers...

Postby traveller » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:03 pm

My brother, who voted Leave, was so sure that Stay would win, that he delayed picking up his U.S. dollars for his holiday in Arizona, leaving Saturday.
He was full of it, "I reckon I'll get $1.48 or 49", he said.
He got $1.32 when he handed over his £1000, and was last seen on London Bridge, calculating how long would it be until he hit the Thames if he jumped.
I said to him, "My pals Garrett and Trapper John reckon you should take it on the chin, and think of England."
He looked at me, eyes damp with tears, and said, "Fuck your mates, and fuck England too, I hope Iceland clean their clock."
traveller

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:10 pm

Garrett1 wrote:(Names removed by over zealous mods, but you know who you are..)

Yer bitter doom mongering and sour grapes is tarnishing the party atmosphere, :woteva: so could you do us all a favour and feck off to Thailand or wherever a little earlier than planned please? Now would be just dandy, ta. :thumbsup: Byeee...

You're hardly a gracious winner.

Gloating cunt.

Postby Garrett1 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Garrett1 wrote:(Names removed by over zealous mods, but you know who you are..)

You're hardly a gracious winner.

Gloating cunt.

Aww Tiddles dry those eyes..we're having a party this evening. :canny:

Today is a great day to celebrate, not to try and kill it with doom and gloom forecasts.

If the " bitter remainers" hadn't tried to fill the threads with misery, this "gloating cunt" thread wouldn't exist. :smilin:

Suck it down Tiddles.
Garrett1

Postby measurer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:44 pm

I fear your gloating over Leaves winning may yet be premature......do you know we won't have the last say? It now has to have the Bill passed, and it only takes a few dissenting MP's to throw it into chaos.

PS: The Pound has plummeted today on the back of Brexit. I don't even want to think about what is next. Make hay as the Sun shines, is springing to my mind.
measurer

Postby Eggbert » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:50 pm

I voted out. I'm struggling to understand why you're so euphoric OP. We won, time to get on with things now. There's still a long way to go.
Eggbert

Postby Viper » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:41 pm

I voted out. Was undecided then went for it. First thought "oh shit" then quickly felt really happy with it. Great day. Great outcome. Time to get stuck in.

The sjw bremainers suck up another defeat.
Viper

Postby Viper » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:43 pm

Facebook tears have been sweet today. Quite a few losers demanding three reasons why i voted out.

Lol. Campaigns over! No convincing needed!
Viper

Postby ambient » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:45 pm

Everytime a lefttard cries, a little sjw dies
ambient

Postby Viper » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:48 pm

ambient wrote:Everytime a lefttard cries, a little sjw dies

Another load are emigrating to nz. Which has strict entry criteria less culturally diverse and is not part of any union. Er yeah.. couldnt make it up!
Viper

Postby measurer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:54 pm

Wow, I can't believe you would throw away rights that will be rewritten by arrogant, publicly educated sons of the rich, when a group had more power.
I voted to stay.
measurer

Postby Keyser » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:56 pm

measurer wrote:Wow, I can't believe you would throw away rights that will be rewritten by arrogant, publicly educated sons of the rich, when a group had more power.
I voted to stay.

Hi! :Hiya:

I voted to stay as well and will be keeping a very close eye on the Eton Mafia - but so will the general public (hopefully).
Keyser

Postby ambient » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:59 pm

measurer wrote:Wow, I can't believe you would throw away rights that will be rewritten by arrogant, publicly educated sons of the rich, when a group had more power.
I voted to stay.

Rights to what ? , to be the dumping ground of Europe?
ambient

Postby measurer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:06 pm

READ !!! We are far from a dumping ground, it was a beneficial agreement too. Try living in Scotland to complain about dumping grounds! As one nation - with our own policies which needed to be fought for - we had more freedom. The glory days of Grande Brittania have sailed my friend, and the Industrial Revolution has passed. It's not inevitable now anyway as it has to go through votes. Dissenting MP's and all that...
measurer

Postby PinkSmurf » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 am

measurer wrote:READ !!! We are far from a dumping ground, it was a beneficial agreement too. Try living in Scotland to complain about dumping grounds! As one nation - with our own policies which needed to be fought for - we had more freedom. The glory days of Grande Brittania have sailed my friend, and the Industrial Revolution has passed. It's not inevitable now anyway as it has to go through votes. Dissenting MP's and all that...

I think it'll go ahead, we'll leave the EU. David Cameron has resigned and I'm sure that was done as he's certain our votes will win out. The population, the people, have voted leave. Anything else will be met with riots and there will be cries of dictatorship if the government decides to stay in the EU now. From what I've read Europe wants us out sooner than later too since the referendum.
PinkSmurf

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms