Is it just me?

A right load of bollocks...

Is it just me?

Postby luddite » Sat May 28, 2016 11:07 am

Is everything shit nowadays?

If we come out of the EU we are going back to Dickensian times and everyone is going to be in the workhouse, if we remain then we give up democracy for ever and live in slavery.

I regularly go walking in the countryside and most of the paths are now either three lane tarmac highways, so the disabled can trundle their buggies, or loose gravel.

I didn't buy the best walking shoes money can buy to walk on tarmac or gravel.

Also the outdoor gear shop near me, where I buy my walking gear, is closing down, "Can't compete with the Internet sir."

The NHS is going bust just when I'm likely to start needing it.

Everywhere I drive there are speed humps the size of small mountains.

Is everything turning to crap?!
luddite

Re: Is it just me?

Postby Vam » Sat May 28, 2016 11:13 am

Ludds, it's your positive, optimistic attitude and your cheerful disposition that keeps me coming back for more :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby luddite » Sat May 28, 2016 12:26 pm

Vam wrote:Ludds, it's your positive, optimistic attitude and your cheerful disposition that keeps me coming back for more :gigglesnshit:

Thanks Vam, it's heartening to know that all my good work and robust demeanour are appreciated. :thumbsup:

I hope that you realise that arguing is so much more fun than going with the flow. :leer:

I'm really so jealous of Aziz being in Garrett1's signature that I'm busting a gut to inhabit that hall of fame. :wubwub:

Anyway, I hope this reaches you as it leaves me, happy as a wildebeest providing a square meal for Cecil's son. :gigglesnshit:

Garrett1, you're a thick twat, let me in your signature. :grrrrr:
luddite

Postby Vam » Sat May 28, 2016 12:52 pm

luddite wrote:
Vam wrote:Ludds, it's your positive, optimistic attitude and your cheerful disposition that keeps me coming back for more :gigglesnshit:

Thanks Vam, it's heartening to know that all my good work and robust demeanour are appreciated. :thumbsup:

I hope that you realise that arguing is so much more fun than going with the flow. :leer:

I'm really so jealous of Aziz being in Garrett1's signature that I'm busting a gut to inhabit that hall of fame. :wubwub:

Anyway, I hope this reaches you as it leaves me, happy as a wildebeest providing a square meal for Cecil's son.
:gigglesnshit:

There goes Mr Congeniality again :gigglesnshit: Cheeky git!

In case you're wondering, I'm only kidding. I enjoy reading your rants...'Victor' :wink:
Last edited by Vam on Sat May 28, 2016 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vam

Postby Trapper John » Sat May 28, 2016 12:57 pm

Just vote 'LEAVE' ....... it will be the same shit as always except these piss poor government's we've had for the last 40 years will have no-one to use as an excuse for not doing their jobs properly, any more. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Sat May 28, 2016 3:48 pm

Trapper John wrote:Just vote 'LEAVE' ....... it will be the same shit as always except these piss poor government's we've had for the last 40 years will have no-one to use as an excuse for not doing their jobs properly, any more. :thumbsup:

Luds is moaning he can't get his walking boots anymore and he's fed up with speed bumps the size of mountains and your answer is..

Vote leave?
Vicky

Postby rollup » Sat May 28, 2016 4:02 pm

luddite wrote:Is everything shit nowadays?

If we come out of the EU we are going back to Dickensian times and everyone is going to be in the workhouse, if we remain then we give up democracy for ever and live in slavery.

I regularly go walking in the countryside and most of the paths are now either three lane tarmac highways, so the disabled can trundle their buggies, or loose gravel.

Also the outdoor gear shop near me, where I buy my walking gear, is closing down, "Can't compete with the Internet sir."

The NHS isn't going bust it's being privatised.
Type Branson NHS into Google.
rollup

Postby Viper » Sat May 28, 2016 4:11 pm

rollup wrote:

The NHS isn't going bust it's being privatised.
Type Branson NHS into Google.

No.
Viper

Postby Stooo » Sat May 28, 2016 4:37 pm

Relax, it's just your age. You get to be a miserable sod IRL instead of just on the internet :razz:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Sat May 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Stooo wrote:Relax, it's just your age. You get to be a miserable sod IRL instead of just on the internet :razz:

Bah! Humbug!

:Lucia:
Keyser

Postby luddite » Sat May 28, 2016 4:48 pm

Stooo wrote:

Relax, it's just your age. You get to be a miserable sod IRL instead of just on the internet :razz:

Cheeky twat! :grrrrr:
luddite

Postby Garrett1 » Tue May 31, 2016 1:55 pm

I can see what the problem is Luddywuddy. All the gear and no idea. You're to fecking stupid to be out unsupervised. (bear with me here..) :smilin:

The countryside we were exploring this bank holiday was wild and beautiful with not even a hint of tarmac or loose gravel paths, just maybe the odd slightly warn track through grass and undergrowth. Both inland and on the coast.
The few speed bumps we encountered were in built up areas we drove through :thumbsup:

What you mistakenly call "countryside" are areas designed for the Townie lemmings who are incapable of actually looking after themselves unaided.. :pmsl:

Hope that helps.
Garrett1

Postby Garrett1 » Tue May 31, 2016 2:02 pm

luddite wrote:

Aww you little Poppet you.. :dafinger:

You're not yet worthy old thing, to get in my sig you need to be taken under the protective wing of Stooey, and to achieve that you need to have your tongue up his arse for at least one week.

Are you ready for that Luddywuddy..well are you?? :yikes:
Garrett1

Postby luddite » Tue May 31, 2016 7:05 pm

Hey Stooo, if I start posting like a twat (Aziz style) can I be your bestest buddy so I can really get up the nose of the thickest twat on any forum ever (even thicker than big fat frosty and that's an achievement right there)

I really really need this as that's the thickest twat ever's condition to get into his signature.

Please, please, Stooo. :thumbsup:
luddite

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms