Declaration of war

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Declaration of war

Postby Guest Who » Wed May 25, 2016 3:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Declaration of war? What are you on about?

Just out of interest, how did you come across this picture?

It's doing the rounds on anti-women sites. "This is why men become gay" apparently. Deluded twats. Men "become" gay because they like cock. :pmsl:

I don''t think anyone is claiming a picture of a woman holding some ill thought out message turns men gay. This picture, and far far worse, actually appear on anti-men sites. It is mild compared to some of the things you see. There is a lot of it out there and whilst people like Puzzler clearly take it too far, if it were a man doing the same, it'd probably turn into a 100 page thread on Digital Spy, with people all trying to out hand wring each other, and falling over themselves to post their outrage.
Guest Who

Postby Mainstream » Wed May 25, 2016 3:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Declaration of war? What are you on about?

Just out of interest, how did you come across this picture?

It's doing the rounds on anti-women sites. "This is why men become gay" apparently. Deluded twats. Men "become" gay because they like cock. :pmsl:

"Deluded twats" as a reference to those that think women like this turn men gay,is awfully good...bravo.... :smilin:
Mainstream

Postby George » Wed May 25, 2016 4:28 pm

It is a bit crass and childish but nothing to get ones knockers in a twist
George

Postby Wei Chen » Wed May 25, 2016 4:33 pm

George wrote:It is a bit crass and childish but nothing to get ones knockers in a twist

Lol...knockers. She wishes she had some :pmsl:
Wei Chen

Postby George » Wed May 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Wei Chen wrote:
George wrote:It is a bit crass and childish but nothing to get ones knockers in a twist

:mrgreen: that was unintentional but seems apt
George

Postby Guest » Wed May 25, 2016 5:17 pm

George wrote:
Wei Chen wrote:

Fuck off and grow up you stupid pair of twats

Postby Puzzler » Wed May 25, 2016 5:37 pm

Guest wrote:
George wrote:
Wei Chen wrote:

Ooooh get her. Look George, I found the nasty stinking misandrist bitch in the pic I posted!
Puzzler

Postby Si_Crewe » Wed May 25, 2016 5:44 pm

Guest wrote:A random picture with a random sentence - one of billions.

What's your point, Puzz?

The point is that it's an example of the sort of militant, antagonistic attitude that has led to the current backlash toward feminist ideology.

When Matt Taylor landed the Philae on a comet and feminists lost their shit because he happened to be wearing what they considered to be a "sexist" t-shirt, do you think any of THEM thought twice about embarking on their whiney bullshit because he was only "one of billions" of men?

People see an individual doing something they find unacceptable and so they voice an opinion about it.
It's not just people who you happen to agree with that has the right to do that, y'know.
Si_Crewe

Postby Cherry de Voured » Wed May 25, 2016 5:55 pm

Yeah, the funny thing is most of the feminists I know wouldn't like that photo either - mainly because it states that "women are crazy". It should really be "some women are crazy". As for the hand-fucking reference - well let's face it, if you didn't feel so desperate to stick your dick in it, it wouldn't be much of a threat, would it?

Face it - this because she's a fairly attractive woman. If she was some pig-faced, acne-ridden woman with more tyres than the Michelin Man, you'd laugh it off. Much like I do when I see the losers on the anti-women "men's rights" activist websites who still live at home with their Mum, having all their meals and laundry done for 'em.
Cherry de Voured

Postby Guest » Wed May 25, 2016 6:20 pm

Cherry de Voured wrote:Yeah, the funny thing is most of the feminists I know wouldn't like that photo either - mainly because it states that "women are crazy". It should really be "some women are crazy". As for the hand-fucking reference - well let's face it, if you didn't feel so desperate to stick your dick in it, it wouldn't be much of a threat, would it?

Face it - this because she's a fairly attractive woman. If she was some pig-faced, acne-ridden woman with more tyres than the Michelin Man, you'd laugh it off. Much like I do when I see the losers on the anti-women "men's rights" activist websites who still live at home with their Mum, having all their meals and laundry done for 'em.

Not sure I understand the BIB. Desperate tos tick your dick in it/ wouldn't be much of a threat. What's that all about? I'm still not getting it (the comment that is!).

As for the last paragraph, I'd say it'd be the other way round re if it had been a pig faced tyre laden woman.
It's interesting that the reaction to this is- oh it's just a silly picture, brush it off. If it were a man saying to a woman that unless they want to go back to flicking the bean, they have to deal with men, I'd wager the reaction would be rather more outraged.

Postby Cherry de Voured » Wed May 25, 2016 7:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Cherry de Voured wrote:Yeah, the funny thing is most of the feminists I know wouldn't like that photo either - mainly because it states that "women are crazy". It should really be "some women are crazy". As for the hand-fucking reference - well let's face it, if you didn't feel so desperate to stick your dick in it, it wouldn't be much of a threat, would it?

Not sure I understand the BIB. Desperate tos tick your dick in it/ wouldn't be much of a threat. What's that all about? I'm still not getting it (the comment that is!).

As for the last paragraph, I'd say it'd be the other way round re if it had been a pig faced tyre laden woman.
It's interesting that the reaction to this is- oh it's just a silly picture, brush it off. If it were a man saying to a woman that unless they want to go back to flicking the bean, they have to deal with men, I'd wager the reaction would be rather more outraged.

Well, the threat relies on the notion that she has something to offer (her cunt, specifically). If it had've been a far less attractive woman, the threat would've been null - because it'd be like saying to a Vegetarian, 'If you ever want to eat a Big Mac again, you'll try our new Chicken Nuggets'. Well if you don't eat meat, where's the threat? Nowhere - the threat's laughable.

The reason I think it is a silly, stupid photograph - among many on Facebook - is because for starters, she's not really empowering herself. Not only is she degrading what is probably just her non-maleness as 'crazy', but she's also talking about her cunt as if it's the only thing she has to offer the male sex.

Would it cause as much outrage if it were a man to a woman? No. And I'll tell you why: female masturbation isn't seen as the 'poor replica' of sex that male masturbation is. With males, a bit of hand-shandying is seen as the means to an end - no sex, so it's back to Lady Palmer and her five friends tonight. It's not seen as quite so desperate and sinister when it's a woman.

Why? Well it probably has a lot to do with the long-held misconception that somehow women don't enjoy sex, or at least not in the same way men do. There's various other complications and differences, but essentially, that's it.

I don't quite understand your last paragraph either, sorry! :cronos:
Cherry de Voured

Postby Guest » Wed May 25, 2016 7:12 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ooooh get her. Look George, I found the nasty stinking misandrist bitch in the pic I posted!

Oh dear I thought you had a bit more than needy girlfriend material about you.

Postby Castillo » Wed May 25, 2016 7:12 pm

That, or the idea that men masturbating is somehow inherently shameful. Like the dichotomy of sex toys - women who use vibrators are empowered and fun, men who use fleshlights are dirty perverted loners. Which brings us round to how acceptable misandry is in society. Often perpertrated by 'alpha' men too :shake head:
Castillo

Postby Spanish Castle Fan » Wed May 25, 2016 7:30 pm

Castillo wrote:That, or the idea that men masturbating is somehow inherently shameful. Like the dichotomy of sex toys - women who use vibrators are empowered and fun, men who use fleshlights are dirty perverted loners. Which brings us round to how acceptable misandry is in society. Often perpertrated by 'alpha' men too :shake head:

Excellent points, although the only bit I disagree with is that it's often perpetrated by Alpha males. Look on the threads on Digital Spy and it's mainly beta males, white knight types and some women that try to insult in this kind of way. That aside, spot on. There's plenty of other examples of this kind of thing too.
Spanish Castle Fan

Postby Guest » Wed May 25, 2016 7:51 pm

That's only a threat if you fancy the mad cow and "have" to have her. No need to get your knickers in twist, Si and Puzz. There's nice ladies out there too. :thumbsup:

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms