Execute them and all other ISIS recruiters

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Execute them and all other ISIS recruiters

Postby Vam » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:13 am

If it's true - what a waste :shake head: A pretty young girl, with all her life ahead of her...
Vam

Postby Lambert » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:21 am

Vam wrote:

If it's true - what a waste :shake head: A pretty young girl, with all her life ahead of her...

Indeed. I'm tempted to blame her actions on her youth but at 17 she would have known what ISIS was. I won't say she deserved to to die. Perhaps her fate will be a warning to others like her.
Lambert

Postby jra » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:20 am

Why anyone, especially a woman, would go into a highly dangerous area (where women are generally oppressed and often raped) like that is beyond me. Sometimes I think Israel should just nuke the entire area in order to remove the dog's breakfast that exists in the IS region. The human race seems to have no bottom line when it comes to depravity.
jra

Postby Keyser » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:40 am

jra wrote:Why anyone, especially a woman, would go into a highly dangerous area (where women are generally oppressed and often raped) like that is beyond me. Sometimes I think Israel should just nuke the entire area in order to remove the dog's breakfast that exists in the IS region. The human race seems to have no bottom line when it comes to depravity.

"People speak sometimes about the "bestial" cruelty of man, but that is terribly unjust and offensive to beasts, no animal could ever be so cruel as a man, so artfully, so artistically cruel."

Fyodor Dostoyevsky.

He was spot on.
Keyser

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:52 am

Watch this.. :yikes: You can't make this up. :thumbsup:

:ooer: John MCcain. :whistle:

Postby Lambert » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:05 pm

Guest wrote:Watch this.. :yikes: You can't make this up. :thumbsup:

:ooer: John MCcain. :whistle:

Fixed it for you.

Life's too short to watch 3 hours of Alex Jones, can you give a summary?
Lambert

Postby Maddog » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:43 pm

jra wrote:
rollup wrote:Maddogs theory of America being self sufficient in oil ...even becoming an exporter wasn't real after all then.
Many of us did try telling him.

I reckon he could be right.

It may happen. The USA is the largest oil producer in the world, followed by Saudi Arabia and Russia. So, I'm reluctant to buy into the bullshit that we (as in the west) can't survive without dependence on Middle Eastern oil, because some of the media and liberals say so (therefore it must be true).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... #Countries

You can't, but we can. We need the middle east to produce less oil right now. If we wanted to help our economy right now, we would bomb Saudi.
Maddog

Postby jra » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:34 pm

Maddog wrote:
jra wrote:
rollup wrote:Maddogs theory of America being self sufficient in oil ...even becoming an exporter wasn't real after all then.

It may happen. The USA is the largest oil producer in the world, followed by Saudi Arabia and Russia. So, I'm reluctant to buy into the bullshit that we (as in the west) can't survive without dependence on Middle Eastern oil, because some of the media and liberals say so (therefore it must be true).

You can't, but we can. We need the middle east to produce less oil right now. If we wanted to help our economy right now, we would bomb Saudi.

Tbh, I don't know about the UK being totally self sufficient in energy, but we do still have oil and gas reserves and we can tap into the French electrical grid in times of high demand, e.g. the ad breaks in some soaps, when apparently many people put the kettle on. :smilin:
jra

Postby Maddog » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:06 pm

jra wrote:
Maddog wrote:
jra wrote:

Tbh, I don't know about the UK being totally self sufficient in energy, but we do still have oil and gas reserves and we can tap into the French electrical grid in times of high demand, e.g. the ad breaks in some soaps, when apparently many people put the kettle on. :smilin:

If you allowed fracking, you would probably be self sufficient in gas. Here in Texas we have capped gas wells waiting for the price to go up. You would still need to import some oil.
Maddog

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms