Execute them and all other ISIS recruiters

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Execute them and all other ISIS recruiters

Postby Keyser » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:33 am

These same people toppled Gadaffi and sent Libya back to a condition before civilisation.
These guys then moved on to Syria to do the same there to topple Assad for us.
For us the west so they are fighting on our side whenever we decide on regime change.
Russia have done more damage to ISIS in six weeks than all the western nations involved did in over a year so a NATO member now starts firing on Russian forces.
We send billions of quids and dollars worth of weapons food medicine to Saudi Arabia and Bahrain that is then funnelled to ISIS so they have millions of quids worth of petrol tankers pick up trucks missile launchers bullets guns etc etc etc.
We witness atrocities ever closer to hand and the public are on a war supporting footing.
These behaviours are as old as civilisation.

The Security Council has not only backed Russia’s military campaign (“all necessary means”), but it has also made clear that Russia is fully entitled to extend this campaign to “all other individuals, groups, undertakings, and entities associated with Al-Qaeda, and other terrorist groups”.

The Resolution names amongst these terrorist groups the Al-Nusrah Front.

Russia is therefore fully authorised to bomb all the various jihadi groups in Syria that it is bombing.

Even the US has been forced to admit - at least in the Security Council - that the talk of Russia bombing the wrong people - the “moderate jihadis” - is nonsense.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article43523.htm[/quote]

I understand where you are coming from now.

Getting rid of Saddam and Gaddafi really worked out well for us didn't it?

Brutal as they were at least they kept the extremist fanatics in check.

As for the Arab Spring - Arab Catastrofuck more like.

As far as I am concerned Saudi Arabia should be called bloody ISIS Arabia as it is exactly the same but with advanced weapons and vast political power thanks to their oil reserves.

Wahhabism funded by IA is like a malignant cancer spreading throughout the world. :shake head:
Keyser

Postby rollup » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:49 am

Yes the reality is our leaders don't give a shit about the public getting blown up or having their heads chopped off.
If they did regime change would be somewhere else.
Gadaffi took the poorest country on the planet and turned it into one of the wealthiest healthiest and highly educated populations on the planet. Woe betide if you were an Islamic wanting to overthrow his revolution.
Saddam used to torture imprison and kill Islamist freaks while protecting one of the oldest Jewish communities in the world.
Different Islamic sects lived side by side even inter marrying.
Assad runs a secular nation of mixed Muslims and Christians ....or did.
Once you cut through the bullshit we're fed it comes down to business ...business with the despised head chopping women denying regimes in the Middle East comes before any care about me and you getting blown up.
The following picture is the truth of the matter.
The most despised evil fuckers on the planet ....bowing to a head chopping woman hating Islamist terrorist regime.
No doubt my little puppy guest who follows me around for his kicks will say something but if he or any of you find any untruth in what I have just posted please expose your ignorance ... again.
Attachments
o-CAMERON-SAUDI-BOW-facebook.jpg
Last edited by rollup on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
rollup

Postby rollup » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:50 am

And still people swallow and follow the bullshit!
Attachments
kissmybush.jpeg
kissmybush.jpeg (4.03 KiB) Viewed 881 times
rollup

Postby rollup » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:56 am

Guest wrote:
rollup wrote:If the public stopped being manipulated and really really really want all this over and done with and these medieval bastards done away with once and for all then regime change is happening in the wrong place.
There are some very hot sand filled oil rich nations in that neighbourhood that need regime change.
Demand it now and none stop if you're really really really concerned about these nasty hand and head chopping fuckwits!

We can't, we need Arab oil .

The truth!
Business comes before you having your head chopped off.
Lets go take it.
Freeze their bank accounts seize their property assets and lets go do some regime change! what the hell he likes
rollup

Postby rollup » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:57 am

Maddogs theory of America being self sufficient in oil ...even becoming an exporter wasn't real after all then.
Many of us did try telling him.
rollup

Postby rollup » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:25 am

rollup wrote:
Guest wrote:
rollup wrote:If the public stopped being manipulated and really really really want all this over and done with and these medieval bastards done away with once and for all then regime change is happening in the wrong place.
There are some very hot sand filled oil rich nations in that neighbourhood that need regime change.
Demand it now and none stop if you're really really really concerned about these nasty hand and head chopping fuckwits!

We can't, we need Arab oil .

The truth!
Business comes before you having your head chopped off.
Lets go take it.
Freeze their bank accounts seize their property assets and lets go do some regime change! what the hell he likes

I seem to be suffering magic mouse syndrome again.
rollup

Postby rollup » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:28 am

[color=#80FFFF].....[/color]

].....
Attachments
whip.jpeg
whip.jpeg (9.36 KiB) Viewed 871 times
rollup

Postby rollup » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:30 am

Truly sickening while how many more innocents have to die?
Attachments
bush_kiss.jpg
bush_kiss.jpg (81.65 KiB) Viewed 870 times
rollup

Postby Maddog » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:42 pm

rollup wrote:Maddogs theory of America being self sufficient in oil ...even becoming an exporter wasn't real after all then.

It's not my theory you dumbass.

You do know that the situation with oil has changed dramatically in the past 5 years don't you.

That's why I paid $1.65 a gallon yesterday and was paying over $4 a gallon a few years ago. :)
Maddog

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:03 pm

What about the other guys?

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Maddog » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:49 pm

Stooo wrote:What about the other guys?

I watched that a few days ago on Facebook.

Man have some Muslims gone to hell.
Maddog

Postby jra » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:18 am

rollup wrote:
Guest wrote:If they think Syria is so great extradite them there and let them live under Shariah law in that country

Syria has never had Sharia.
It's a modern secular state where Christians have thrived alnogside Muslims for years. It was a very modern state with elections and freedom for women etc.

Was in all aspects being the operative word. A fair while back I would imagine, as it's anything but now and in recent years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashar_al-Assad

Syria has and does now have some of worst political rights and civil liberties on the planet.

https://freedomhouse.org/report/freedom ... lbN-HvjHqo
jra

Postby jra » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:35 am

rollup wrote:Maddogs theory of America being self sufficient in oil ...even becoming an exporter wasn't real after all then.

I reckon he could be right.

It may happen. The USA is the largest oil producer in the world, followed by Saudi Arabia and Russia. So, I'm reluctant to buy into the bullshit that we (as in the west) can't survive without dependence on Middle Eastern oil, because some of the media and liberals say so (therefore it must be true).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... #Countries
jra

Postby Vam » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:39 am

Trapper John wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
2+2=5 wrote:Jail them for long periods of time or deport them. They are part of the evil within. But execute? Even you don't really want that Puzzler me ol' mucker. They need to be shown their arrogance and hate has no place in British society.

You can forgive me for being more than angry at all the ISIS supporting filth who live here, but yeah I'd be happy if they were deported to Raqqa if they think it's so great out there.

Whilst they're at it, they can round up the 450 Muslims who have returned from fighting with ISIS to the UK and have been allowed to re-integrate into our society, without even a cursory check on what they are up to.

To me, anyone who fights for a cause which is totally opposed to our way of life is a traitor and an enemy of the state. So why have they been allowed back here? .... it beggars belief.

Now this, I completely agree with. I've never been able to view these nutjobs who go over to join IS as anything other than traitors. On their return, they should be refused re-entry into the UK and have their British citizenship rescinded. They should then be sent back to where they came from. Either that, or just incarcerate them in a maximum security facility.

Why should the already overstretched intelligence services be forced to conduct even more surveillance/monitoring, whilst these people are allowed to roam free?
Vam

Postby Lambert » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:58 am

Lambert

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms