SO! ..... what sort of protection can we expect?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: SO! ..... what sort of protection can we expect?

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:48 pm

No he hasn't.

Oh and I'm not having my accent slagged off from someone who's says "Y'all"
Vicky

Postby Creamola Foam » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Victoria wrote:No he hasn't.

well i agree with the y'all comment but some jocks are a nightmare to understand... I posted a video on my fb from saturday night out and nobody can understand any of the 3 guys ( me included) :smilin:
Creamola Foam

Postby Text » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:06 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:

well i agree with the y'all comment but some jocks are a nightmare to understand... I posted a video on my fb from saturday night out and nobody can understand any of the 3 guys ( me included) :smilin:

Hi CF. I will change my avvy in a couple of days, back to my regular one. :laughing:
You pulled me up on it, tho i did not see you also pulling up the numerous other people in forums (including Dogs) and social media sites who also had symbolic avvies up, as a tribute to the innocent dead.
Text

Postby Text » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:10 pm

OP,
Re the title.
"Ribbed" is always good for a laugh, i hear. :wink:
HTH.
Text

Postby Creamola Foam » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:13 pm

Canary wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:

Hi CF. I will change my avvy in a couple of days, back to my regular one. :laughing:
You pulled me up on it, tho i did not see you also pulling up the numerous other people in forums (including Dogs) and social media sites who also had symbolic avvies up, as a tribute to the innocent dead.

Sorry I wasn't pulling you up as such ( and i am too lazy to have gone back and mentioned EVERYONE) it was meant more as a question than a statement . As for my other social sites, I did pull up friends on fb and reeled in a firend who is still in the Air Force, because he went with the arguement that france is in his back yard, So was basically saying russia, syria etc isn't his problem as its miles away, so I asked him why he came to afghan with me 3 times. Still waiting for an answer :mrgreen:
Creamola Foam

Postby Text » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:37 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:
Canary wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:

Sorry I wasn't pulling you up as such ( and i am too lazy to have gone back and mentioned EVERYONE) it was meant more as a question than a statement . As for my other social sites, I did pull up friends on fb and reeled in a firend who is still in the Air Force, because he went with the arguement that france is in his back yard, So was basically saying russia, syria etc isn't his problem as its miles away, so I asked him why he came to afghan with me 3 times. Still waiting for an answer :mrgreen:

Ferry nuff luv. :thumbsup:
Text

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:

You have a nice accent, but I take it when blootered you sound like Rab C Nesbitt.
Vicky

Postby Maddog » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:21 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:

Yes, drunk Scots and Irishmen are the worst. They just get mad and scream louder, like that's going to help.
Maddog

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms