Doughnut head

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Doughnut head

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:31 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:Aren't they what used to be called having your hair up in a bun? :dunno:

Who came up with doughnut for goodness sake? :ooer:

They look like a doughnut and are made of sponge. They're great if your hair isn't long enough for a bun.

Ahh, makes perfect sense now. You never really know what lies beneath a woman's appearance, do you. :paranoid:

I suggest you get one/some and give it a go. Is it DIY or you got to get someone who knows what they're doing to put it in?

Long free flowing hair is better though.

Postby Gabby » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:22 pm

I love donuts and bumpits, makes hair styling easy....... I have a different style most days! :twirl:
Gabby

Postby Rusty sheriffs badge » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:37 pm

Poca wrote:I love donuts and bumpits, makes hair styling easy....... I have a different style most days! :twirl:

Wossa bum pit ?? :ooer:
Rusty sheriffs badge

Postby Gabby » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:25 pm

Rusty sheriffs badge wrote:
Poca wrote:I love donuts and bumpits, makes hair styling easy....... I have a different style most days! :twirl:

Lol :laughing: ..... you put it under your hair on top to give some lift/height..... saves on backcombing! :mrgreen:.... like this.... :mrgreen:

Gabby

Postby karma » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:32 pm

Poca wrote:

Lol :laughing: ..... you put it under your hair on top to give some lift/height..... saves on backcombing! :mrgreen:.... like this.... :mrgreen:

Looks lovely, but I couldn't be arsed with that every day, I just want to get up and go :cuppaT:

Postby Gabby » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:35 pm

karma wrote:
Poca wrote:

Looks lovely, but I couldn't be arsed with that every day, I just want to get up and go :cuppaT:

Very quick to apply, followed by a blast of hair spray :mrgreen: ...... especially good when hair tied back :razz:
Gabby

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:47 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:Aren't they what used to be called having your hair up in a bun? :dunno:

Who came up with doughnut for goodness sake? :ooer:

They look like a doughnut and are made of sponge. They're great if your hair isn't long enough for a bun.

Ahh, makes perfect sense now. You never really know what lies beneath a woman's appearance, do you. :paranoid:

I suggest you get one/some and give it a go. Is it DIY or you got to get someone who knows what they're doing to put it in?

Long free flowing hair is better though.

Free flowing is good but sometimes you fancy a change and tying it up is neater.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:49 am

It's good to have a change now n then. I enjoy trying different styles and laughing at the ones that just don't work.
The perm just made me look like a french poodle!
Lady Murasaki

Postby measurer » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:33 pm

The perm - the worst bloody invention ever! And long hair? Naw, forget that - too much work, and even the "doughnut" wouldn't do me, hair is too short! lol

Princess Leia?? That was one stuck on either side, and LM is correct, we used to do it for a laugh.
measurer

Postby Creamola Foam » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:13 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:

It's good to have a change now n then. I enjoy trying different styles and laughing at the ones that just don't work.

Whats a hair style :bawlin:
Creamola Foam

Postby Sundaze » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:20 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

There is a guy at my work that is bald.
I swear he has the shiniest head ever, he must sit and polish it every day!
Sundaze

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:32 pm

measurer wrote:The perm - the worst bloody invention ever! And long hair? Naw, forget that - too much work, and even the "doughnut" wouldn't do me, hair is too short! lol

Princess Leia?? That was one stuck on either side, and LM is correct, we used to do it for a laugh.

Did you have 2 pigtails as a girl too?

Creamola Foam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Sorry Slaphead.
For future reference, only do the donut head if you have lots of Bobby pins, otherwise it'll end up as a bird nest head after dancing! :yikes:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Terry nutkins » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:54 pm

Sundaze wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

There is a guy at my work that is bald.
I swear he has the shiniest head ever, he must sit and polish it every day!

I do wonder why anybody completely bald on top trims the remaining hair...highlighting the fact there's fuck all growing in the desert... :pointlaugh:
Terry nutkins

Postby measurer » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:08 pm

Why do they polish their napper until it shines? Never understood that...
measurer

Postby Max wall » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:10 pm

measurer wrote:Why do they polish their napper until it shines? Never understood that...

Its more likely a thin film of perspiration rather than buffing ones bonce... :smilin:
Max wall

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms