National Hypochondriacs

A right load of bollocks...

Re: National Hypochondriacs

Postby Vam » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:31 pm

Trapper John wrote:Cleopatra is the forum's champion of lost and unpopular causes - say anything about her beloved immigrants or that maybe some women who make claims of historical abuse might be stretching the truth somewhat, and she threatens you with the Police. :smilin:

Looks like she's got a thing for nutters now, too.

:ooer: ... ^^^ that translates as: "Cleo pisses me off because she contributes some rational, balanced and factual debate to some of my robust rabble-rousing and wind-ups"

WTF, TJ? Great new sig you have there, btw... :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Gabby » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:45 pm

Vam wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Cleopatra is the forum's champion of lost and unpopular causes - say anything about her beloved immigrants or that maybe some women who make claims of historical abuse might be stretching the truth somewhat, and she threatens you with the Police. :smilin:

:ooer: ... ^^^ that translates as: "Cleo pisses me off because she contributes some rational, balanced and factual debate to some of my robust rabble-rousing and wind-ups"

I guess it's called an 'opinion'............ you know, that thing called freedom of speech... say it how you see it... etc??? :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:46 pm

Poca wrote:I don't doubt it... and haven't said so once in this thread!

But there are also many lying, cheating scroungers who blag their GP by using those reasons purely to skive off work because they can't be disproved!!............ FFS! :thud:

Think you're on the wrong website. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html has a comments section under most articles. More your thing I would say.

Postby Vam » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:49 pm

Poca wrote:
Vam wrote:

I guess it's called an 'opinion'............ you know, that thing called freedom of speech... say it how you see it... etc??? :thumbsup:

Nothing like stating the bleeding obvious. But yeah, I'm all for that freedom of speech thing, Pokes - for everyone :Wiiiine!:
Vam

Postby Gabby » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:20 pm

Guest wrote:

But there are also many lying, cheating scroungers who blag their GP by using those reasons purely to skive off work because they can't be disproved!!............ FFS! :thud:

Think you're on the wrong website. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html has a comments section under most articles. More your thing I would say.

I fail to see the connection? :dunno:......... so I'd say your thing is to FUCK RIGHT OFF!! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:24 pm

Poca wrote:
Guest wrote:

I fail to see the connection? :dunno:......... so I'd say your thing is to FUCK RIGHT OFF!! :thumbsup:

Postby Gabby » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:
Guest wrote:

Explain the relevance! :dunno:
Gabby

Postby Dick Tater » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:35 pm

Poca wrote:
Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:
Guest wrote:

Explain the relevance! :dunno:

Would have thought it obvious. :dunno:
Dick Tater

Postby Gabby » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:55 pm

Dick Tater wrote:

Not to me? :dunno:
Gabby

Postby kathers » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Poca wrote:
Dick Tater wrote:

Not to me? :dunno:

"If the boot fits."
kathers

Postby kathers » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:19 pm

And speaking of boots, is this conversation really about liars and fakes?
kathers

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:30 pm

kathers wrote:And speaking of boots, is this conversation really about liars and fakes?

Pliers and cakes I think.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Ninj » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:35 pm

I could murder a bit of Battenberg.
Ninj

Postby Gabby » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:38 pm

Still non the wiser how boots come into the subject of hypochondriacs .... or people screwing the system for a sick note?
Gabby

Postby Ninj » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:45 pm

Maybe they're special orthopaedic ones?
Ninj

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms