National Hypochondriacs

A right load of bollocks...

Re: National Hypochondriacs

Postby Ninj » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:50 pm

FFS:

oh and thought it was your belly? :Claire:

Xtard:

you'd think after major surgery you would know where the surgeons were placing the *electric cables* was his surgeon Dr Frankenstein :shock:

Um ladies, this only kicked off because FFS took umbrage at what I posted in DL this morning. I guess everyone will be able to see why I posted there in the first place now.

It's none if your business but I've had my driveline fully debrided not once, but twice since it was first implanted. Most patients do, on account of infection, and those 2 procedures I mentioned, FFS? One of them is to have it done a third time on Tuesday.

Sorry, but you'll have to find someone new to fight with. Xtras has Fluffy, but I'm sure you'll find someone too, FFS.

Bye now!
Ninj

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:46 pm

Ninj wrote:FFS:

oh and thought it was your belly? :Claire:

Xtard:

you'd think after major surgery you would know where the surgeons were placing the *electric cables* was his surgeon Dr Frankenstein :shock:

Um ladies, this only kicked off because FFS took umbrage at what I posted in DL this morning. I guess everyone will be able to see why I posted there in the first place now.

It's none if your business but I've had my driveline fully debrided not once, but twice since it was first implanted. Most patients do, on account of infection, and those 2 procedures I mentioned, FFS? One of them is to have it done a third time on Tuesday.

Sorry, but you'll have to find someone new to fight with. Xtras has Fluffy, but I'm sure you'll find someone too, FFS.

Bye now!

Has this backstabbing scum been "whispering" again? Figures :roll: Why change the habit of a lifetime?
Vam

Postby Creamola Foam » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:38 am

so did we agree that english girls are more likely to get std's than scottish ones ????
Creamola Foam

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:17 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:so did we agree that english girls are more likely to get std's than scottish ones ????

:yikes:
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms