What famous people,dead or alive would you invite for a meal

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What famous people,dead or alive would you invite for a meal

Postby Text » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:56 am

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:Actually Canny I have seen others say how you're all sweetness and light at your place but then use this place to dump all your shite in and cause trouble

Name names. :popcorn:

(btw you're deffo slacking, "guesty". supportive guest posts for verm usually appear instantly whenever i speak to her, they don't usually take several minutes, what's with the delay this time? :gigglesnshit: )

Les said it.

Oh i don't mind Les at all, he's said a lot worse. He speaks his mind, good on him. Now gimme more names.

I'm not 'sweetness & light' at my place at all, :laughing: I argue passionately on threads about issues i feel strongly about. Plus i'm very strict - i always lock or whoosh irritating threads and i'm quick to clamp down on trouble when i see any brewing. Been 3 bans in recent weeks, albeit it was the same person each time.
As for Dogs, if people are civil to me, i am always civil back.

Erm ... what was the topic of this thread again? :laughing:
Text

Postby Vicky » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:14 am

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:Actually Canny I have seen others say how you're all sweetness and light at your place but then use this place to dump all your shite in and cause trouble

(btw you're deffo slacking, "guesty". supportive guest posts for verm usually appear instantly whenever i speak to her, they don't usually take several minutes, what's with the delay this time? :gigglesnshit: )

Les said it.

Oh i don't mind Les at all, he's said a lot worse. He speaks his mind, good on him. Now gimme more names.

I'm not 'sweetness & light' at my place at all, :laughing: I argue passionately on threads about issues i feel strongly about. Plus i'm very strict - i always lock or whoosh irritating threads and i'm quick to clamp down on trouble when i see any brewing. Been 3 bans in recent weeks, albeit it was the same person each time.

Canny. :Hiya:

This person who was banned three times in recent weeks..was it BD by any chance?
Vicky

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:31 am

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:

Les said it.

Do you discuss non members?

Postby Text » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:00 am

Victoria wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:

Les said it.

This person who was banned three times in recent weeks..was it BD by any chance?

Vicky :Hiya: Sorry i went away for a while.
Nope, not BD. :gigglesnshit:
Tho admittedly it takes superhuman strength to cope with BD sometimes - i whoosh all his silly threads and keep the half decent ones.
Text

Postby Cleopatra » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:43 am

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:No deep thought with these choices - just names that have instantly come to mind... :Wiiiine!:

David Icke

and to add a little balance (& probably loads of piss-taking)...

Stephen Fry
Helen Mirren
Julie Walters
Peter Kay
Ray Winstone
Victoria Beckham (to see how much she eats and if she manages to crack a smile in that company!)

How come you picked English guests?
You're supposed to be italian. Yet there isn't one Italian throughout history that you'd like to chat with?
And your choices are fairly common english choices.

Exactly. Soon as i saw her post, i thought that.
I clicked on this topic, cos i did an identical one few years back, on here.
When i saw V's post i fully expected to see the names of some truly amazing Italian renaissance artists, philosophers, mathematicians, astronomers ...
Instead all we got was a load of mostly chavvy shite. :thud:
She says she's Italian but her grammar, syntax, colloquiallisms, metaphors and instincts are always pure thoroughbred English.
Strange.

You seem to be obsessed with Vam. You selectively pick out aspects of the information she (sparingly) gives out to use to attack her. As she said, she has no need to explain herself to someone of your calibre. However, she has said previously that she grew up and lived in London for most of her life. If I noticed her stating that, then you surely did, even though you do seem to have trouble with retaining information. You say your'e not mad (as a hatter) but every nonsensical word you utter betrays the opposite. Strange.
Cleopatra

Postby Les » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:15 am

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:

Les said it.

Cheers Canny. You see its just (now a guest) trying to drop the little hand grenades of hate to make people fall out. A well used tactic. The fact is though, if I've had any criticisms of you at any point, you've been the first to know about it, it's all out in the open as far as I'm concerned. Keep fighting the good fight on here Canny. :more beer:

Edit; And having read what guest actually said, I've never said that about you.
Last edited by Les on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Les

Postby megaera » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:17 am

If only there was a separate section for people to bicker in :bawlin:
megaera

Postby Text » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:17 am

Cleopatra wrote:
You seem to be obsessed with Vam...

Yo, CLAM. :Hiya:
Your sycophantic obsession with her is ten times worse and it has been noticed in every corner of forumworld, so i don't even need to point it out anymore.
A guest posted a comment about her and i posted to say i agreed. Big deal!

Poor love, you haven't noticed the innumerable times when SHE has come running to say she agrees when a guest posts negatively about me.
Even if the comment about me is posted in another forum, verm will import it here, to comment that she agrees.
(Hey, not calling you a biased, blinkered, one-dimensional hypocritical moronic idiot or owt :ooer: )

I make ONE post to say i agree with a guest, and abracadabra, there you are.
Deal with it!
:whogives:
Text

Postby Text » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:25 am

Les wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:

Les said it.

Cheers Canny. You see its just (now a guest) trying to drop the little hand grenades of hate to make people fall out. A well used tactic. The fact is though, if I've had any criticisms of you at any point, you've been the first to know about it, it's all out in the open as far as I'm concerned. Keep fighting the good fight on here Canny. :more beer:

Edit; And having read what guest actually said, I've never said that about you.

Hey don't worry about it, sweetheart.
I can smell a shitstirring agenda a mile off. It pays to humour them, if you keep them talking and talking, you can eventually work out who they are. :wink:
That's why i asked for more names, tho i knew there weren't any more names.
Take care, pet. :Hiya:
Text

Postby Vam » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:28 am

Les...I'm still waiting to know the names of the people you've accused me of "driving away from every forum"...sweetheart :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Vicky » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:30 am

Canary wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Tho admittedly it takes superhuman strength to cope with BD sometimes - i whoosh all his silly threads and keep the half decent ones.

The Crap Thread section has hardly been used since he was banned. :laughing:
Vicky

Postby Text » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:47 am

Victoria wrote:
Canary wrote:
Victoria wrote:

The RCT section was his domain! Wall to wall BD threads. :laughing:
If his thread has half a dozen or more replies, i let it stand.
If it's less than that, i send it to a special designated section.
If it get no replies at all, it gets binned, cos it means it's rubbish.
He takes it all in good heart, the lil rascal. Never seen him cross.
Text

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Canary wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Canary wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Except when he allegedly went to the police and wanted to sue Edna :gigglesnshit: Or when he shit stirs on BF about Vicky and Stooo (all in good fun of course) :off head:
That "lil rascal" is a nasty pisshead and you're welcome to him, I'm glad he doesn't spam this place with his inane shite anymore.

Postby Text » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Canary wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Except when he allegedly went to the police and wanted to sue Edna :gigglesnshit: Or when he shit stirs on BF about Vicky and Stooo (all in good fun of course) :off head:
That "lil rascal" is a nasty pisshead and you're welcome to him, I'm glad he doesn't spam this place with his inane shite anymore.

Why are you telling me what he gets up to in other forums? :dunno: Have you ever seen me involving myself in the affairs of other forums? Exactly. I mind my business
Text

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:39 pm

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why are you telling me what he gets up to in other forums? :dunno: Have you ever seen me involving myself in the affairs of other forums? Exactly. I mind my business

bd is a nasty racist perv and you have said that plenty of times.

:drinktype:

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms