Female teacher who had sex with teen students sentenced to 2

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Female teacher who had sex with teen students sentenced to 2

Postby capercaillie » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:09 pm

calitom wrote:17 year olds!!!!! She should be given an award not a prsion sentence. These poor little victims of rape are probably twice her size and 4 times her strength.
Most insane thing Ive ever heard. Hopefully this will be appealed and overturned.

That's sexist and quite distasteful.
capercaillie

Postby jra » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:08 pm

Maddog wrote:
jra wrote:
Maddog wrote:I had to do some research since this sounds so damn crazy. The age of consent is 18 in Florida (as opposed to 17 here). If she had been 23 or younger, the 17 year old boys could have consented. She was 30, so they couldn't.

Where is here? Ireland I presume?

In the UK it's 16.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_c ... ent_by_age

Also, in the USA, sentences are usually much harsher than in the UK for similar crimes and no part of the UK sanctions the use of the death penalty, as if we did we would not be allowed to be a member of the EU, due to various signed treaties.

Ireland?

Do you think I'm a drunken pig farmer?

The Alamo, Dallas Cowboys and JR Ewing ring a bell?

I wouldn't know about drunken pig farmers, but if you want to be one, I'm not going to stop you.

So, yes, Texas for you.

Gets very hot in the summer, the second largest state after Alaska and lots of Mexicans.
jra

Postby Maddog » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:19 pm

jra wrote:
Maddog wrote:
jra wrote:
Maddog wrote:I had to do some research since this sounds so damn crazy. The age of consent is 18 in Florida (as opposed to 17 here). If she had been 23 or younger, the 17 year old boys could have consented. She was 30, so they couldn't.

Where is here? Ireland I presume?

In the UK it's 16.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_c ... ent_by_age

Also, in the USA, sentences are usually much harsher than in the UK for similar crimes and no part of the UK sanctions the use of the death penalty, as if we did we would not be allowed to be a member of the EU, due to various signed treaties.

Ireland?

Do you think I'm a drunken pig farmer?

The Alamo, Dallas Cowboys and JR Ewing ring a bell?

I wouldn't know about drunken pig farmers, but if you want to be one, I'm not going to stop you.

So, yes, Texas for you.

Gets very hot in the summer, the second largest state after Alaska and lots of Mexicans.

100 degrees as we speak!
Maddog

Postby Oh crap » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:47 pm

Sex education wasn't this hands on when I was in school :bawlin:
Oh crap

Postby Goodbye Mr chips » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:37 pm

Oh crap wrote:Sex education wasn't this hands on when I was in school :bawlin:

I always wanted to get into my re teachers pants..she smelled delightful..sadly,it was not to be.. :wubbers:
Goodbye Mr chips

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:44 pm

Goodbye Mr chips wrote:
Oh crap wrote:Sex education wasn't this hands on when I was in school :bawlin:

I always wanted to get into my re teachers pants..she smelled delightful..sadly,it was not to be.. :wubbers:

We had a trainee teacher turn when I was in 2nd year started grammar school and she was an absolute stunner, it was difficult to concentrate on whatever it was she was trying to teach.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby calitom » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:54 pm

capercaillie wrote:
calitom wrote:17 year olds!!!!! She should be given an award not a prsion sentence. These poor little victims of rape are probably twice her size and 4 times her strength.
Most insane thing Ive ever heard. Hopefully this will be appealed and overturned.

whats tasteless is that ridiculous prison sentence. 17 yr old men twice her size...victims???
calitom

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:09 pm

calitom wrote:
capercaillie wrote:

whats tasteless is that ridiculous prison sentence. 17 yr old men twice her size...victims???

Didn't the witnesses stick up for her? :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms