PC and Feminazi zealots strike again!

A right load of bollocks...

PC and Feminazi zealots strike again!

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:11 am

In the blue corner is all the right minded normal people - in the red corner is the coalition of PC and Feminazi zealots.

Round 1 .... PC disability activists v LEGO ..... you see the Danish company has produced a character which it has described and advertised as a 'back-of-the-bus window licker'. :gigglesnshit:

Now obviously the Danish company have no idea that in some circles this terminology has different connotations - even though 'window licker' given name TURG is a monster type creature with a long tongue which looks nothing like er..... I don't know what the 'trendy' word is today - vulnerable person, someone with learning difficulties. :dunno:

Anyways, the disability Nazi's have wet their knickers and gone apoplectic demanding that LEGO remove the creature from all stores and from further sales, then destroying the creature altogether and boycotting all Lego products until they obey. ...... a bit over the top eh? ...... how about just explaining the matter to LEGO and asking if they minded changing the advertising - you mad nutters.

Round 2 .... Feminazi's v Nobel Prize winning scientist - Tim Hunt..... Poor Tim had the misfortune of replying to a question with frank honesty when asked about female lab assistants. He said they were excellent in the lab but had a tendency to fall in love with male lab assistants and leave their jobs - also they tend to cry if their work was criticised......oh dear.. silly, naïve Tim :doomed:

The poor man was set upon by howling masses of outraged men haters across the internet and in person until he was forced to retract his blasphemous, women oppressing remarks and apologise.

Poor Tim was not as clued up as his adversaries, so didn't have any proof of the truth of his 'off the cuff' comment. Had he been prepared for the onslaught he could have produced a US study which showed that 41% of women had cried when criticised at work compared to only 9% of men.

What do these insane zealots do for a job? - surely they can't trawl the internet and world media 24/7 :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: PC and Feminazi zealots strike again!

Postby Creamola Foam » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:49 am

ok I must be a bad person, cause the mere thought of a window licker lego man cracks me up
Creamola Foam

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:07 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:ok I must be a bad person, cause the mere thought of a window licker lego man cracks me up

It is quite harmless looking, I've seen a photo - as you'd expect it has a very long tongue and there is nothing human looking about it.

I wonder if the Disability activists realised that probably two thirds of the population and almost every kid would have no idea that 'window licker' can be used in a derogatory manner? - well thanks to their high profile indignation, screaming and hollering - they all will now...... :shake head:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:30 pm

Round 1 - completely agree. It's an utterly absurd overreaction :roll:

Round 2 - you missed the part where the Professor ALSO said HE had fallen for a few female lab assistants, too, and that's why he feels their presence can be "disruptive". Proof, if any were needed, that a lot of brainiacs have an inbuilt crass stupidity gene :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:03 pm

Vamonos wrote:Round 1 - completely agree. It's an utterly absurd overreaction :roll:

Round 2 - you missed the part where the Professor ALSO said HE had fallen for a few female lab assistants, too, and that's why he feels their presence can be "disruptive". Proof, if any were needed, that a lot of brainiacs have an inbuilt crass stupidity gene :gigglesnshit:

Women still cry if they don't get their own way or are criticised for almost anything. :snooty:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:14 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Vamonos wrote:Round 1 - completely agree. It's an utterly absurd overreaction :roll:

Women still cry if they don't get their own way or are criticised for almost anything. :snooty:

Stop avoiding the possibility that "poor", absent-minded Professor Tim seemed quite partial to a bit of experimental rumpy-pumpy around his test tube from time to time... :roll:
Vam

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:26 pm

He said woman are disruptive in a lab because he only falls in love with them. Then he makes them cry. Have you seen his lab assistants?

Postby Creamola Foam » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:37 pm

Guest wrote:He said woman are disruptive in a lab because he only falls in love with them. Then he makes them cry. Have you seen his lab assistants?

whats disruptive about her???? she is putting her safety specs on
Creamola Foam

Postby Text » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:06 pm

Trapper John wrote: ..................
Round 2 .... Feminazi's v Nobel Prize winning scientist - Tim Hunt..... Poor Tim had the misfortune of replying to a question with frank honesty when asked about female lab assistants. He said they were excellent in the lab but had a tendency to fall in love with male lab assistants and leave their jobs - also they tend to cry if their work was criticised......oh dear.. silly, naïve Tim :doomed:

The poor man was set upon by howling masses of outraged men haters across the internet and in person until he was forced to retract his blasphemous, women oppressing remarks and apologise.

Poor Tim was not as clued up as his adversaries, so didn't have any proof of the truth of his 'off the cuff' comment. Had he been prepared for the onslaught he could have produced a US study which showed that 41% of women had cried when criticised at work compared to only 9% of men.

What do these insane zealots do for a job? - surely they can't trawl the internet and world media 24/7 :dunno:

You would not want YOUR daughters (if you have any) to be regarded as brainless sex objects. So why should other people's daughters tolerate it? :dunno: He also quipped that the women scientists who hosted the meeting were the ones who did all the cooking (catering) implying that was their station in life. I suspect the real reason the women got cross was that the jokes were so stale & limp. :pmsl: If you're going to be offensive at least put in some effort, with some new material, Mr Scientist! I believe the old neanderthal has stepped down now.
Text

Postby megaera » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:00 pm

Trapper John wrote:

You take that back :grrrrr: :bawlin:
megaera

Postby rollup » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:20 pm

What about gays in labs ... surely they will be as disruptive as women.
Men only labs but no gays.
Women only labs and no lesbians.
Sorted.
What a boring fucking place to work!
rollup

Postby jra » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:32 pm

It's got to the stage nowadays in the UK that you can't say anything negative about women, no matter what it is, without being branded a misogynist, sexist or you've got problems with women (insert various anti man shyte).

I get the accusations here and I get them on DS.

Only just arrived here and already the feminazis are on my case like a bad dose of syphilis.

In this thread for example.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=40200
jra

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:51 am

jra wrote:It's got to the stage nowadays in the UK that you can't say anything negative about women, no matter what it is, without being branded a misogynist, sexist or you've got problems with women (insert various anti man shyte).

Only just arrived here and already the feminazis are on my case like a bad dose of syphilis.

You'll get used to it - I get called a woman hating, racist, football obsessed, truck driving prostitute murderer - and that's just by the blokes on here.

Oh yeah, I missed out xenophobe and homophobe too.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:19 am

Trapper John wrote:
jra wrote:It's got to the stage nowadays in the UK that you can't say anything negative about women, no matter what it is, without being branded a misogynist, sexist or you've got problems with women (insert various anti man shyte).

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopi ... 22&t=40200

You'll get used to it - I get called a woman hating, racist, football obsessed, truck driving prostitute murderer - and that's just by the blokes on here.

You are Xenophobic and i pointed that out to you again last week.

As for obsessed with football? You can't go five minutes without saying Arsenal, Arsene Wenger or England.

It would put years on you and as for the rest?

Stop moaning!!!

I've been called a pensioner-robbing, child-abusing, shop-lifting, drug-dealing scumbag!! (And that's just a few of them)

Do you see me whinging?
Vicky

Postby jra » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:31 am

Victoria wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

I've been called a pensioner-robbing, child-abusing, shop-lifting, drug-dealing scumbag!! (And that's just a few of them)

Do you see me whinging?

That's quite an accusation list you have there. Kudos to you for rising above it all.

Maybe these people have a random insult generator.
jra

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms