Victoria

A right load of bollocks...

Victoria

Postby Vicky » Thu May 28, 2015 11:24 am

Forum members, despite the I'd I am posting under I am not Vicky; Vicky is my sister and I am writing this to implore those of you engaging in what can only be described as bullying of my sister on other forum to cease. She isn't perfect, who is, but she is a human being with feelings and some of the stuff on there is beyond the pale. It hurts me to read it - imagine how you would feel if you read that about your loved one. It is seriously affecting her health. I am not interested in discussing or defending this post. Anyone reading this knows who they are; any human being with an ounce of decency will do as I ask anyone choosing to ignore my request really wants to have a long, hard look at themselves. Vicky won't be back on this forum, nor will I so any abusive replies will be a waste of time - you could maybe spend it better bullying children or the elderly.
Sincerely, Colin
Vicky

Re: Victoria

Postby Creamola Foam » Thu May 28, 2015 11:50 am

Has vicky left???

Not seen most of the stuff aimed at her from what i have seen and heard you are right it is beyond belief and she has done well to not buckle. But i thought she was pretty safe on here at least ???
Creamola Foam

Postby Gabby » Thu May 28, 2015 11:56 am

Colin? :dunno:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Thu May 28, 2015 11:58 am

Poca wrote:Colin? :dunno:

Oh yeah, sorry...... I get it!
Gabby

Postby Creamola Foam » Thu May 28, 2015 12:02 pm

Poca wrote:

Its just as well its not your brains I love :leer:
Creamola Foam

Postby Gabby » Thu May 28, 2015 12:05 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:
Poca wrote:

Its just as well its not your brains I love :leer:

:bum: .... I re read it and all became clear! :mrgreen: ....... Vic, if it all gets to you so much, why put yourself through it by reading it? :dunno:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Thu May 28, 2015 12:16 pm

My advice to Victoria is to take a small break.

Asking people on forums to stop being abusive never works. Appealing to their "better nature" never works. Showing vulnerability of any kind will only make them happy.

The important thing to remember is its ALL bollocks, and I mean all of it. None if it is true, it is just bile and abuse for the sake of it.

Its difficult to try and rise above it, no matter what anyone says. So until Victoria feels strong enough to deal with it or able to ignore it and see it as the mindless trash it is, she should take a small break just imo.

Doing so will offer perspective. You realise when you get away from the toxic environment what rubbish it really is. :smilin:

Postby Vam » Thu May 28, 2015 12:30 pm

Hi, Colin (if you're still around).

Fwiw, I like Vic very much - always have. I've always admired her resilience and dignity in the face of probably the most vicious, merciless online abuse I've ever seen. The fact that she has a bone dry sense of humour is an added bonus; her one-liners have often made me RL laugh out loud - a lot!

I'm sad to see she seems to be so down right now. Please tell her 'hi' from me.
Vam

Postby Creamola Foam » Thu May 28, 2015 12:59 pm

dont shoot the messenger

Vic can you give Holly access to her account , she says please .
Creamola Foam

Postby Kat » Thu May 28, 2015 1:21 pm

why do all this on a open thread ? you colin say you are not gonna reply , why post this ? also if victoria is having so much abuse why look and hurt yourself - i posted more or less the same to minj other day . and was told to fuck off , might get told to fuck off again . but yes victoria is has had problems with other forums , but imo she should have taken a break when problems started a long time ago
Kat

Postby Creamola Foam » Thu May 28, 2015 1:23 pm

Kat wrote:why do all this on a open thread ? you colin say you are not gonna reply , why post this ? also if victoria is having so much abuse why look and hurt yourself - i posted more or less the same to minj other day . and was told to fuck off , might get told to fuck off again . but yes victoria is has had problems with other forums , but imo she should have taken a break when problems started a long time ago

I agree to a point but isnt that letting them win

if she enjoys forums and i think she does, why let them push her away

but if the abuse is too much i agree with switching your pc off
Creamola Foam

Postby Guest » Thu May 28, 2015 1:24 pm

This won't get posted I know. So Victoria has denied Holly access to her account, this is on account of Holly sticking up for Sunny whom Victoria was quite horrible to because TJ likes Sunny more than he likes Victoria. Sour grapes is the problem here nothing else.

Postby Guest » Thu May 28, 2015 1:30 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:
Kat wrote:why do all this on a open thread ? you colin say you are not gonna reply , why post this ? also if victoria is having so much abuse why look and hurt yourself - i posted more or less the same to minj other day . and was told to fuck off , might get told to fuck off again . but yes victoria is has had problems with other forums , but imo she should have taken a break when problems started a long time ago

I agree to a point but isnt that letting them win

if she enjoys forums and i think she does, why let them push her away

but if the abuse is too much i agree with switching your pc off

Abuse and forums seem to go hand in hand. Victoria can dish it out so she has to accept she's going to get it back. Blocking Holly's access to her account because she stuck up for Sunny, shows what this is really about.

Postby Kat » Thu May 28, 2015 1:33 pm

but thats just it letting who win ? other forums giving abuse ? my point is why look at said abuse anyway ? by doing a thread isnt it drawing attention to how upset you are ??
Kat

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Thu May 28, 2015 1:33 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:dont shoot the messenger

Vic can you give Holly access to her account , she says please .

has she demodded holly as well
on her way out the door ???
ffs
:shake head:
Big Fat Frosty

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms