A right load of bollocks...

Re: Smelly Edna

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:43 pm

Snuffs sent her over...

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:45 pm

Postby Age not Shoesize » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:53 pm

rollup wrote:Have you all broken up for half term now then?

this thread is really childish.
The fixation on the way everyone looks is tragic bordering on troubling. None of the women on these forums, even Faithy, are Angelina Jolie type beauties and no one expects them to be! The pics of the men I have seen are no hot tickets either :wink:

Why the need to contantly compete? :dunno:
Age not Shoesize

Postby Gabby » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:53 pm

Guest wrote:Snuffs sent her over...

Syl is no ones lackey!
Gabby

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:55 pm

Poca wrote:

Syl is no ones lackey!

Lol.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:55 pm

Fucking hell it comes to something when she is the brains behind the operation :pmsl:

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:59 pm

Age not Shoesize wrote:
rollup wrote:Have you all broken up for half term now then?

this thread is really childish.
The fixation on the way everyone looks is tragic bordering on troubling. None of the women on these forums, even Faithy, are Angelina Jolie type beauties and no one expects them to be! The pics of the men I have seen are no hot tickets either :wink:

Why the need to contantly compete? :dunno:

No one said they were , but to take flak for putting up an avatar is bollox. I don't feel I need to compete with anyone tbh, as I'm secure in myself, and I have GOOD reason to be, which none of them will fortunately ever know about.

No one was competing here though - that was on CM. Here 2 avatars were put up and you'd think the World had went fkn crazy! Poor Faith put up two - and then got hung for it! Unbelievable.

BTW - How do you know what the guys look like? :wink:
measurer

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:01 pm

Guest wrote:

Fucking hell it comes to something when she is the brains behind the operation :pmsl:

Countdown to Kat showing up ...

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:12 pm

Kat said she isn't posting on there, from what I remember.
measurer

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:18 pm

Spring Fresh wrote:Stu can you tell us what Edna smells like? My money is on tuna brine and 3 month old piss.

It's the smell that you get with people who try to rely on deodorant instead of soap, the sort of person who won't wash their hair because it's in some way unnatural. Very yeasty with a hint of fungus.

And a bit of wee...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:19 pm

Bleachy wrote:Pooor Dave, or does he stink too? :ooer:

Yes he does.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:21 pm

Stooo wrote:
Spring Fresh wrote:Stu can you tell us what Edna smells like? My money is on tuna brine and 3 month old piss.

It's the smell that you get with people who try to rely on deodorant instead of soap, the sort of person who won't wash their hair because it's in some way unnatural. Very yeasty with a hint of fungus.

And a bit of wee...

Thats Issey Miyake :doomed:

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:28 pm

Syl wrote:The only person I saw talking about people killing themselves on CM was your friend Claire when she was pretending to stand up for Fluffy. I have seen comments like that a plenty on this cesspit though.

Oh, and concentrate on your own sp mistakes if they bother you so much. :thumbsup:

Dont bother replying....I'm off to mix with people with a brain. This forum is a joke so I wont be back...delete me, ban me ...whatever. :Hiya:

A brain between them?

Your old Mirror pals have become more fragmented over the years and you're stuck on the barnacle of forumworld with some people who could actually be described as 'human shit' yet you come on here to whinge because some of the people here don't like them very much.

Don't bother to ask for deletion or a ban you flouncing fairy, I doubt that you will be missed when you finally piss off from the internet unless you count the alcoholic animal mistreating, benefit scrounging pal of yours, BD

Ha ha ha, lmao

etc...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:39 pm

Stooo wrote:
Syl wrote:The only person I saw talking about people killing themselves on CM was your friend Claire when she was pretending to stand up for Fluffy. I have seen comments like that a plenty on this cesspit though.

Oh, and concentrate on your own sp mistakes if they bother you so much. :thumbsup:

Dont bother replying....I'm off to mix with people with a brain. This forum is a joke so I wont be back...delete me, ban me ...whatever. :Hiya:

A brain between them?

Your old Mirror pals have become more fragmented over the years and you're stuck on the barnacle of forumworld with some people who could actually be described as 'human shit' yet you come on here to whinge because some of the people here don't like them very much.

Don't bother to ask for deletion or a ban you flouncing fairy, I doubt that you will be missed when you finally piss off from the internet unless you count the alcoholic animal mistreating, benefit scrounging pal of yours, BD

Ha ha ha, lmao

etc...

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms