Tory plans for benefit cuts

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Tory plans for benefit cuts

Postby rollup » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm

Truthy wrote:
rollup wrote:
Truthy wrote:I'm not angry at all but you sound very angry, has your wife left you or something? :pmsl:

No .... at least I've got one you lonely miserable old cunt.
Micky might put you up in his hostel bed .... Lardy is lonely and might bend over for you .... theres always BD and his dogs who might take you in.

What would you know about me and my life slum landlord?

Nothing at all you sad cunt....why do you think you're on here all night and i'm not? :pmsl:

Hardly been here this week or last.
Been on here most of the day and night today.
I have no idea but I can well imagine it's stuff most of us have grown out of.
Anyway when you stopped fucking crying can we get back to the topic .... you ok now?
rollup

Postby Truthy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:46 pm

rollup wrote:
Truthy wrote:
rollup wrote:
Truthy wrote:I'm not angry at all but you sound very angry, has your wife left you or something? :pmsl:

Micky might put you up in his hostel bed .... Lardy is lonely and might bend over for you .... theres always BD and his dogs who might take you in.

Nothing at all you sad cunt....why do you think you're on here all night and i'm not? :pmsl:

Anyway when you stopped fucking crying can we get back to the topic .... you ok now?

Crying?

You sound like the one who's crying. You've been missing me all the months I was away :rofl:
Truthy

Postby rollup » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:49 pm

Truthy wrote:
rollup wrote:
Truthy wrote:
rollup wrote:

Crying?

You sound like the one who's crying. You've been missing me all the months I was away :rofl:

You managed to get the phone back on then.
This time put a bit aside each week for when the bill comes instead of pissing it up the wall.
Come on man you're supposed to be all growed up now.
rollup

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:57 pm

:monkey:

Postby rollup » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:12 am

Guest wrote: :monkey:

Interesting little clip.
What happens to a twenty four year old who left home six seven years ago and his parents have since because of the bedroom tax downsized so the kid can't go back home when he loses his job?
When his job becomes zero hours or moves to Borneo.
Big boss moves hard working kid gets labelled a scrounger and loses his housing benefit so ends up homeless thereby having even less chance of getting a job?
The way this fellah tells it is well we're just looking at these ideas for the next parliament but they have already decided a bazillion quid is going to be taken from the people so we know what their decision is already.
Working people are going to be devastated by this Tory bunch if they remain in power.
Not so much people on benefits.
Winning the next election they will beleive they can get away with anything now.
And they probably will.
rollup

Postby rollup » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:03 am

Potential Conservative welfare cuts revealed in leaked emails
more than 300,000 families, could lose about £80 a week....
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/potential-conservative-welfare-cuts-revealed-in-leaked-emails/ar-AAa6SMk
rollup

Postby rollup » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:27 am

Homelessness in London soars by 79% since 2010
And rising and will rocket if the Tories retain power.
Happens everytime we have a Tory government.

Somone on here is bound to blame the victims of course.
http://retarded.com/uk/244673-homeless-london-increased-figres/
rollup

Postby rollup » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:57 am

I'd guess anyone on under thirty grand a year is going to lose big time under another Tory government who are no longer even attempting to hide what they are aiming for.
rollup

Postby scrounger » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:48 pm

Truthy wrote:
Crying?

No ones been missing you here. Just fuck off you ponse. Jack has more respect here than you'll ever have
scrounger

Postby short walk » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:59 pm

scrounger wrote:
Truthy wrote:
Crying?

No ones been missing you here. Just fuck off you ponse. Jack has more respect here than you'll ever have

..debatable..
short walk

Postby rollup » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:50 pm

rollup wrote:I'd guess anyone on under thirty grand a year is going to lose big time under another Tory government who are no longer even attempting to hide what they are aiming for.

Had a beer this afternoon and the local Tory councilor chappy was holding sway in a room full of farmers and saw mill workers and he was saying he's packing it all in.
He's disillusioned by his own party.
I was in the background just listening in.
He said what many of us have said on forums ... political parties used to promise good things to get your vote but the Tories are now so convinced tat the public believe the economic stories and the benefit scrounger dramas they are promising more misery for millions and expecting to win power that way.
He said something about the world having turned upside down.
From what some of the punters were saying after this guy had left it might be more correct to say anyone under forty or fifty grand might be about to suffer noticeably from what they have planned.
rollup

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:16 pm

Do you believe they'll get back in Jack? After all, people have long memories, and he nearly lost Scotland on a gamble, ( of which I'm sure was faked ), and too many people are already feeling their cuts, so to heap more on them, workers too - is asking to be beaten at the G.E.
Arrogant bastards sit there with an "I'm alright Jack, fuk you" attitude. Who do they think they are fooling, it's only their own that believe their lies.
This election should be very interesting...
measurer

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:58 pm

rollup wrote:
rollup wrote:I'd guess anyone on under thirty grand a year is going to lose big time under another Tory government who are no longer even attempting to hide what they are aiming for.

Had a beer this afternoon and the local Tory councilor chappy was holding sway in a room full of farmers and saw mill workers and he was saying he's packing it all in.
He's disillusioned by his own party.
I was in the background just listening in.
He said what many of us have said on forums ... political parties used to promise good things to get your vote but the Tories are now so convinced tat the public believe the economic stories and the benefit scrounger dramas they are promising more misery for millions and expecting to win power that way.
He said something about the world having turned upside down.
From what some of the punters were saying after this guy had left it might be more correct to say anyone under forty or fifty grand might be about to suffer noticeably from what they have planned.

There was a time when politicians would tell little white lies, bend the truth or be evasive. We've moved on to out and out lies now. Brazen lies repeated in response to facts proving otherwise. No longer do they treat the electorate as fools, they treat them with utter contempt now. IDS for example point blank lies in interviews, to camera and to parliamentary committees. Cameron and Osborne are no different. Osborne was reprimanded by a committee just after his budget the other week for treating it, and parliament, with contempt in his refusal to answer or provide evidence.

Reports are buried, denials issued when brought up or rushed out if it undermines Labour. Figures are manufactured to show what they want, anything else is dismissed by them and they all keep including daft phrases they've been told to use. Even when it's nothing to do with what's being discussed or asked. The soundbites are crass but are more important to politicians than actual facts. As long as they get in 'hard working families', 'clearing up the mess left by labour' or 'work hard and do the right thing', they think it's job done. They lie in the face of the truth and keep repeating the lies hoping it will become the truth.

Just look at Liz Truss saying after the debate interviews 'how Cameron had made them happen after the others were running away from them'. Totally opposite to what happened but said with a straight face and meaning it. That and the attacks on the opposition of such magnitude as eating a sarnie, the colour of a bus or how someone looks shows the sort of low level scum we have in government. Directed by others appointed by the few for the benefit of those at the top.

#anyone but tories

Postby rollup » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:24 am

Attachments
53-Graphic.jpg
rollup

Postby rollup » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:47 am

The title of this thread might be a bit misleading ... not intentionally.
It's not about lazy people on benefits.
Many more local authority jobs will be going with entire buildings and sections being shut down.
Dental treatment for kids is probably going to be pure free market costs as will glasses and other health checks and things for kids.
The Tories say they will not touch pensions but they say many things and then find an excuse to do the opposite. Pensions will have to be lowered/stripped taxed or something for them to have any hope of stripping fifty billion quid from the people.
Everyone is likely to be charged between ten and fifteen pounds per surgery visit.
Parks gardens playing fields will be left to grow wild in most areas other than the wealthiest Tory ones and possibly most of London.
Vat will be placed on more goods.
There is a massive economic shake up happening and under the Tories it will be dramatic.
The majority of people believe the economic disaster line ... it's only partly true the real motive is a massive political agenda of reshaping the political landscape of the western world.
The rich are getting rich faster than ever on a scale larger than ever at our expense.
rollup

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms