An Insight into the Ultra Liberal way of Thinking

A right load of bollocks...

An Insight into the Ultra Liberal way of Thinking

Postby Trapper John » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:41 pm

Ever wondered how our country went from a land of heroes who stood alone against European tyranny, who suffered the blitzkrieg and fear of invasion with a humour not understood by foreigners - into a nation which pisses itself the moment it believes it has offended someone, anyone! ...... which can't do enough self flagellation to satisfy it's remorse for the imagined crimes of past? .....

......well here is a little insight into where it originated and how it is still going strong in the home which spawned it - The London School of Economics - the LSE for short.

Back in the 1960's the LSE churned out radical Left Wingers and Ultra liberals by the thousands, indoctrinated by lecturers and professors who had a hatred for all things White & British, their aim was change the social make up of our country and turn it from a once proud nation into the multicultural cesspit it has now become, a fractured country of hundreds of different languages and cultures and a disenfranchised indigenous population with no purpose or self worth.

Those who left there with these ideals, entrenched themselves into every aspect and every department of our establishment, rising through the ranks to the point where they could carry out the social engineering, from a position of power.

Their tinkering and lobbying in the 'Halls of Power' have made this country a laughing stock and a place to come for everyone who wants to take it for a ride.

These people are generally faceless and nameless but their affect on the British way of life has been immeasurable and their work behind the scenes has brought about changes to this country which in times past, people would have thought impossible.

They come from a wide range and type of people - but all have an axe to grind - from feminists, lesbians and gays to pinko liberals to ultra hardline communists - they all work tirelessly to bring about their particular 'utopia' and work on the ignorant, gullible and stupid in government to turn it into law.

My next post is a prime example of how it still works.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: An Insight into the Ultra Liberal way of Thinking

Postby Trapper John » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:59 pm

At the London School of Economics Students Union's - Annual Women's Conference - they have asked those attending not to clap or applaud delegates or make 'whooping noises' of approval because ..... "It might be fun to some but it's super inaccessible to others and causes fear and nervous anxiety to some" ..... they have suggested making soundless 'Jazz hands' as a way of showing approval.

Other delegates have suggested 'rapid eye blinking' will suffice if they want to express support for delegates talks, which are all about Women's Issues, some even said no expression or noise of support would be fine, so as not to upset the 'delicate' who attend.

This sounds like a fucking joke right? ....... well it isn't and it just goes to show how far the mentality of this country has sunk, where people are asked to not even make a sound of approval for fear of upsetting those with a nervous disposition.

How long before this becomes law? ..... or at least accepted social behaviour? .... how long before anyone who applauds or raises their voice in approval of something, is looked upon as a fascist or racist or rape enabler?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Maddog » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:13 pm

Until about 2 days ago, I didn't know what jazz hands were.

Yes, the story is getting attention over here. I almost posted something the last couple of days.
Maddog

Postby Truthy » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:19 pm

Trapper John wrote:Ever wondered how our country went from a land of heroes who stood alone against European tyranny, who suffered the blitzkrieg and fear of invasion with a humour not understood by foreigners - into a nation which pisses itself the moment it believes it has offended someone, anyone! ...... which can't do enough self flagellation to satisfy it's remorse for the imagined crimes of past? .....

......well here is a little insight into where it originated and how it is still going strong in the home which spawned it - The London School of Economics - the LSE for short.

Back in the 1960's the LSE churned out radical Left Wingers and Ultra liberals by the thousands, indoctrinated by lecturers and professors who had a hatred for all things White & British, their aim was change the social make up of our country and turn it from a once proud nation into the multicultural cesspit it has now become, a fractured country of hundreds of different languages and cultures and a disenfranchised indigenous population with no purpose or self worth.

Those who left there with these ideals, entrenched themselves into every aspect and every department of our establishment, rising through the ranks to the point where they could carry out the social engineering, from a position of power.

Their tinkering and lobbying in the 'Halls of Power' have made this country a laughing stock and a place to come for everyone who wants to take it for a ride.

These people are generally faceless and nameless but their affect on the British way of life has been immeasurable and their work behind the scenes has brought about changes to this country which in times past, people would have thought impossible.

They come from a wide range and type of people - but all have an axe to grind - from feminists, lesbians and gays to pinko liberals to ultra hardline communists - they all work tirelessly to bring about their particular 'utopia' and work on the ignorant, gullible and stupid in government to turn it into law.

Stood alone?

When it had a quarter of the earth's population as citizens of its Empire?

Do you actually know anything?

Dopey brainwashed cunt....the ruling elite loves clowns like you :pmsl:
Truthy

Postby Trapper John » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Truthy wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Ever wondered how our country went from a land of heroes who stood alone against European tyranny, who suffered the blitzkrieg and fear of invasion with a humour not understood by foreigners - into a nation which pisses itself the moment it believes it has offended someone, anyone! ...... which can't do enough self flagellation to satisfy it's remorse for the imagined crimes of past? .....

Stood alone?

Fuck off and peddle your Jew hating, Nazi loving shite in some other thread where it might be slightly relevant. :hand:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Maddog wrote:Until about 2 days ago, I didn't know what jazz hands were.

Yes, the story is getting attention over here. I almost posted something the last couple of days.

Really? ........ So I was right about us being a laughing stock around the world, then ..... I mean people over there are laughing right? ..

...I mean I would be ..but it's my country and I know it's becoming normal for things like this to become acceptable social behaviour, over here. :shake head:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Truthy » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:32 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Truthy wrote:

Stood alone?

Fuck off and peddle your Jew hating, Nazi loving shite in some other thread where it might be slightly relevant. :hand:

I neither hate Jews nor love Nazis. I merely tell historical truths.

If something is true to my honest opinion I will say so.

btw you are pretty accurate about the LSE. I know a couple who were there in the 60's and are indeed like you say.
Truthy

Postby Maddog » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:35 pm

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/the-1 ... onference/

This was on my news feed right before I read your link.
It's a pain to read because of the adverts.
Maddog

Postby Trapper John » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm

Maddog wrote:http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/the-11-strangest-resolutions-from-a-uk-feminist-conference/

Cheers ......It's frightening, some of these people will be in positions to influence what happens in this country in years to come. :shake head:

When I was a kid, you had to call black people 'coloured' if you called them black, you were a racist - now it's the complete opposite - I can imagine that change began as something just like this, many years ago.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:54 pm

Maddog wrote:http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/the-11-strangest-resolutions-from-a-uk-feminist-conference/

I just found this on YouTube - this guy sums it up perfectly - though it's a bit long winded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 7oW_YfnXMA
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:58 pm

I laughed about the one who suggested 'Rapid Eye Blinking' ...... I mean, if someone is going to get all anxious and upset by people clapping, what the fuck are they going to do, surrounded by people looking like they're having seizures? :laughing:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Cleopatra » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:10 pm

Trapper John wrote:I laughed about the one who suggested 'Rapid Eye Blinking' ...... I mean, if someone is going to get all anxious and upset by people clapping, what the fuck are they going to do, surrounded by people looking like they're having seizures? :laughing:

You obviously prefer the atmosphere at PMQs then? Braying, whooping idiots who actually do run the country. Not that I'm defending the SUGGESTION by LSE but have you ever tried to give a talk or lecture with constant interruptions putting you off?
Cleopatra

Postby Trapper John » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:18 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Trapper John wrote:I laughed about the one who suggested 'Rapid Eye Blinking' ...... I mean, if someone is going to get all anxious and upset by people clapping, what the fuck are they going to do, surrounded by people looking like they're having seizures? :laughing:

You obviously prefer the atmosphere at PMQs then? Braying, whooping idiots who actually do run the country. Not that I'm defending the SUGGESTION by LSE but have you ever tried to give a talk or lecture with constant interruptions putting you off?

Have you ever tried reading an OP? ....... or do you just 'assume' whatever I say to be derogatory to someone?

The second of my OP's clearly states that it's about showing 'appreciation' not 'heckling' or 'barracking' ....... if you get up to speak and don't want anyone to agree with you, what's the point of doing it in the first place. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Cleopatra » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:20 pm

The Fabian conspiracy theory? Studies have shown that it tends to be those on the extremes of the political spectrum, both left and right, who tend to be more susceptible to conspiracy theories. They see things in black and white and are less likely to explore the intricasies of solutions to complex political problems. Did man land on the moon?
Cleopatra

Postby Cleopatra » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:23 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

Have you ever tried reading an OP? ....... or do you just 'assume' whatever I say to be derogatory to someone?

The second of my OP's clearly states that it's about showing 'appreciation' not 'heckling' or 'barracking' ....... if you get up to speak and don't want anyone to agree with you, what's the point of doing it in the first place. :dunno:

I did read the opening post. I also believe that polite clapping is preferable to "jazz hands". It's a whipped up nothing-story, on a par with "banning Christmas".
Cleopatra

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms