Why Are We Fawning Over Traitors? - Lock Up Or Get Rid!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Why Are We Fawning Over Traitors? - Lock Up Or Get Rid!

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:15 pm

Puzzler wrote:Meh - I think he was pretty restrained given that those 3 girls have signed up to live off the backs of slaves, be accessories at the very least to genocide, and enforce sharia law on the women living under ISIS control.

Why am I not surprised? :roll:
McAz

Postby Trapper John » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:23 pm

Puzzler wrote:Meh - I think he was pretty restrained given that those 3 girls have signed up to live off the backs of slaves, be accessories at the very least to genocide, and enforce sharia law on the women living under ISIS control.

You cannot argue with people like the Aziz, Punks and Cleo's of this world, they will continue to appease Islam and make apologies for the atrocities carried out in it's name, right up to and after their heads hit the floor when they've been separated from the necks - I'm guessing they might have slightly surprised looks on their faces. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:24 pm

Trapper John wrote:

You cannot argue with people like the Aziz, Punks and Cleo's of this world, they will continue to appease Islam and make apologies for the atrocities carried out in it's name, right up to and after their heads hit the floor when they've been separated from the necks - I'm guessing they might have slightly surprised looks on their faces. :dunno:

We don't need to resort to puerile and pointless abuse in order to condemn. :cuppaT:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:08 pm

Aziz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

We don't need to resort to puerile and pointless abuse in order to condemn. :cuppaT:

You haven't condemned anything Aziz.

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

I have repeatedly bemoaned unnecessary bloodshed - but I wont indulge in these ridiculous public displays of faux grief posted on here for agenda purposes by far-right hate mongers - it does nothing for the cause of peace, nor does it redeem the life of a single innocent.
McAz

Postby undercurrent » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Trapper John wrote:

Whatever these girls may be, using gendered slurs to refer to them points to an entirely different kind of hatred. If the OP had used the words woman or girls, even adding the words stupid or evil etc, that's making a point, Calling them whores? That shows a mindset regarding woman that has nothing to do with terrorism or islam or traitors.
undercurrent

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:49 pm

Good luck to them I say all they are going to be is baby machines and will never see the light of day.

Postby rollup » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:01 am

rollup

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:21 am

Aziz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aziz wrote:

I have repeatedly bemoaned unnecessary bloodshed - but I wont indulge in these ridiculous public displays of faux grief posted on here for agenda purposes by far-right hate mongers - it does nothing for the cause of peace, nor does it redeem the life of a single innocent.

So what are your views on British people travelling to Syria to fight for ISIS?

Postby Trapper John » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:34 am

undercurrent wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Whatever these girls may be, using gendered slurs to refer to them points to an entirely different kind of hatred. If the OP had used the words woman or girls, even adding the words stupid or evil etc, that's making a point, Calling them whores? That shows a mindset regarding woman that has nothing to do with terrorism or islam or traitors.

Despite what I see and hear every day, I still marvel at the simpering, wet liberal attitudes of people like you.

People who can be outraged by words used to describe treacherous scum, like these camp following whores who have taken the best of everything this country has given them since they began their miserable lives and then used it to stab us in our backs.

They deserve so much more than my few choice words and hopefully one day they'll get it - and still people like you will grieve for them and tell us that it's all our fault that they turned out the way they did........in many ways, you and your ilk are worse than they are. :shake head:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Cleopatra » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:41 am

Puzzler wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Guest wrote:Non story jacked up for political gain and displayed here for racist abuse.

Precisely - his usually MO. :shake head:

It's racist to condemn ISIS now? :shake head:

Puerile (and pointless :roll:) name-calling can be - here's summery of the UK's hate speech laws - you decide:

In the United Kingdom, several statutes criminalize hate speech against several categories of persons. The statutes forbid communication which is hateful, threatening, abusive, or insulting and which targets a person on account of skin colour, race, disability, nationality (including citizenship), ethnic or national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.

TJ might not have minced his words, but as far as I know calling people slags, whores etc doesn't really fall under anything you just listed :dunno:

"Tower Hamlet-stan", "Islamic State whores", "Islamic sluts", "filthy scum", "wannabe terrorist whore", "Muslim scum", "white British-hating", "want them to die", "want their body parts in Ali Ackbars Mini-mart plastic bag".

If he posted that on Twitter and was reported he'd be getting a knock on the door. That is hate speech.
Cleopatra

Postby Cleopatra » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:51 am

Trapper John wrote:

If those young British girls return they should face the full force of the law, OUR law, if the law has been broken and face any consequences thereafter. They have the right to a fair trial as British citizens and cannot be arbitrarily hung, drawn and quartered. Unless we follow I.S. rules, of course?
Cleopatra

Postby Holly » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:54 am

Cleopatra wrote

"Tower Hamlet-stan", "Islamic State whores", "Islamic sluts", "filthy scum", "wannabe terrorist whore", "Muslim scum", "white British-hating", "want them to die", "want their body parts in Ali Ackbars Mini-mart plastic bag".

If he posted that on Twitter and was reported he'd be getting a knock on the door. That is hate speech.

TJ mightn't have chosen words you approve off but he's right in what he's saying...when is enough enough of western niceness and tolerance FFS? You want your children to speak Arabic and wear a burka in 10/20 years, then go right ahead with your dangerous pc crap...sorry Cleo, but I don't get your laid back attitude. It's time to wake up and see what's happening around you. Being "nice" doesn't work :brickwall:
Holly

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:01 am

Holly wrote:Cleopatra wrote

TJ mightn't have chosen words you approve off but he's right in what he's saying...when is enough enough of western niceness and tolerance FFS? You want your children to speak Arabic and wear a burka in 10/20 years, then go right ahead with your dangerous pc crap...sorry Cleo, but I don't get your laid back attitude. It's time to wake up and see what's happening around you. Being "nice" doesn't work :brickwall:

She can enjoy living in a country that has been reduced to absolute rubble, she and her daughters and sons tortured, raped and beheaded, our great cultural heritage reduced to ashes. Have fun, I know what I would prefer. :ooer:

Postby Cleopatra » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:02 am

Holly wrote:Cleopatra wrote

He didn't just choose words that I disapprove of Holly, there is probably enough there to charge him with a criminal offence. The Law disapproves, not just me. And for good reason. You cannot have people spouting that kind of stuff in a civilised society and expect civil order to prevail.

As for the "burka and Arabic" stuff, I disagree. I do think that the mass immigration of the past ten years has been too much, too fast, but scaremongering just panders to the far-right extremists in my opinion.
Cleopatra

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms