Why Are We Fawning Over Traitors? - Lock Up Or Get Rid!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Why Are We Fawning Over Traitors? - Lock Up Or Get Rid!

Postby dom » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:52 pm

Aziz wrote:
dom wrote:
Aziz wrote:Isn't "News, Politics And Current Affairs" more appropriate for this thread?

No. Here is just fine for it. If you're unhappy about it being here I suggest you just keep out of it

Why are you troubled by where it's located? :scratch:

I'm not troubled by it. You're the one wanting it moved
dom

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:54 pm

dom wrote:
Aziz wrote:
dom wrote:
Aziz wrote:Isn't "News, Politics And Current Affairs" more appropriate for this thread?

No. Here is just fine for it. If you're unhappy about it being here I suggest you just keep out of it

Then shut up about it. :dunno:
McAz

Postby dom » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:05 pm

Aziz wrote:
dom wrote:
Aziz wrote:
dom wrote:

I'll shut up when you stop complaining about where this thread should be
dom

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:21 pm

Non story jacked up for political gain and displayed here for racist abuse.

There are misguided souls in all walks of life but the most troubling aspect is the adherence to what 'the government says'. This is a government responsible for the authorities which let a 15 year old pass airport control with her sisters passport. On the ball there aren't we chaps. Wishing death on youngsters for being misguided, foolish or a bit dumb shows the true nature of the people condemning them. Worse than ISIS.

Postby Trapper John » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:39 pm

Guest wrote:Non story jacked up for political gain and displayed here for racist abuse.

There are misguided souls in all walks of life but the most troubling aspect is the adherence to what 'the government says'. This is a government responsible for the authorities which let a 15 year old pass airport control with her sisters passport. On the ball there aren't we chaps. Wishing death on youngsters for being misguided, foolish or a bit dumb shows the true nature of the people condemning them. Worse than ISIS.

I laughed at that ........ coz you really are serious.

There are a couple of misguided souls in Belmarsh at the moment - they misguidedly hacked the head off an off duty soldier - and they banged another up yesterday, for wanting to do the same thing.

And for your information, airports don't have to just contend with a holiday rush of tourists in the high season - there are countless millions from the sub continent and the middle east going through our airports every month, many a lot younger than those girls - the sensible thing to do if we don't want a repeat of this is don't let any of them in - that would be favourite. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:01 pm

dom wrote:
Aziz wrote:
dom wrote:
Aziz wrote:
dom wrote:

I'll shut up when you stop complaining about where this thread should be

I didn't complain in the first place. :scratch:
McAz

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:Non story jacked up for political gain and displayed here for racist abuse.

Precisely - his usually MO. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:05 pm

Trapper John wrote:

There are a couple of misguided souls in Belmarsh at the moment - they misguidedly hacked the head off an off duty soldier - and they banged another up yesterday, for wanting to do the same thing.

And for your information, airports don't have to just contend with a holiday rush of tourists in the high season - there are countless millions from the sub continent and the middle east going through our airports every month, many a lot younger than those girls - the sensible thing to do if we don't want a repeat of this is don't let any of them in - that would be favourite. :thumbsup:

There are many murderers locked up in Jail. Does the method of murder make a difference to you or is murder, murder?

Post was reflecting the fact that these are young girls, 15 in one case. Passport control can't spot someone under-age using a false passport and that's nothing to do with the security services/government/authorities? :thud:

These were leaving the UK, so 'stopping them coming in' is just the usual rabid racism from you and nothing to do with the issue.

Postby Puzzler » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Misguided/dumb is wagging school to go get pissed or stoned, or nicking a car etc - joining a very well publicised terror group that are the most evil 'regime' if you can call them that, since the nazis, is much worse and it's laughable how you try to downplay it. What's really disgusting is calling people worse than such a sadistic set of bastards for wishing death on those who go to join them. You sick apologist.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Aziz wrote:

It's racist to condemn ISIS now? :shake head:
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

There are many murderers locked up in Jail. Does the method of murder make a difference to you or is murder, murder?

Post was reflecting the fact that these are young girls, 15 in one case. Passport control can't spot someone under-age using a false passport and that's nothing to do with the security services/government/authorities? :thud:

These were leaving the UK, so 'stopping them coming in' is just the usual rabid racism from you and nothing to do with the issue.

Erm, you do know quite a few of these ISIS groupies have already tried crawling back in don't you?
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:57 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Aziz wrote:

Puerile (and pointless :roll:) name-calling can be - here's summary of the UK's hate speech laws - you decide:

In the United Kingdom, several statutes criminalize hate speech against several categories of persons. The statutes forbid communication which is hateful, threatening, abusive, or insulting and which targets a person on account of skin colour, race, disability, nationality (including citizenship), ethnic or national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
McAz

Postby Puzzler » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:00 pm

Aziz wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Aziz wrote:

Puerile (and pointless :roll:) name-calling can be - here's summery of the UK's hate speech laws - you decide:

In the United Kingdom, several statutes criminalize hate speech against several categories of persons. The statutes forbid communication which is hateful, threatening, abusive, or insulting and which targets a person on account of skin colour, race, disability, nationality (including citizenship), ethnic or national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.

TJ might not have minced his words, but as far as I know calling people slags, whores etc doesn't really fall under anything you just listed :dunno:
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Aziz wrote:

Puerile (and pointless :roll:) name-calling can be - here's summery of the UK's hate speech laws - you decide:

TJ might not have minced his words, but as far as I know calling people slags, whores etc doesn't really fall under anything you just listed :dunno:

The law is about intent not words.
McAz

Postby Puzzler » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:05 pm

Meh - I think he was pretty restrained given that those 3 girls have signed up to live off the backs of slaves, be accessories at the very least to genocide, and enforce sharia law on the women living under ISIS control.
Puzzler

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms