Re: No more page 3

Postby Claire » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:09 am

Creamola Foam wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:
You would if there was naked bloke in it

Certainly would not. I wouldn't buy the Daily Ranger anyway - but I'd be even less likely to if there were pictures of nekkid men in it.

pair of dykes :yikes:

claire I will let you have naked men on a bottle of rose wine BUT not on tennents :snooty:

Oh that's nice.

So, because I don't like being to subjected to seeing something that looks like the last Christmas turkey in the butcher's shop window, when I open a newspaper... that implies that I bat for the opposition, does it? :gigglesnshit:

Yes claire I agree , men are more visually stimulated than women and lets be honest women are far nicer to look at than men

Dimps are you saying a naked man reminds you of a turkey

do you and mr dimps only have sex in the dark :gigglesnshit:

Only if you're male. Put it this way, If I see a picture of Gerard Butler in a suit or even jeans and a t shirt, i think "MMMMMMMMMM!!!"

If I saw a picture of him posing naked I would cringe and think "what a big jessie".
Claire

Postby Dimples » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:13 am

Creamola Foam wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:

You would if there was naked bloke in it

Certainly would not. I wouldn't buy the Daily Ranger anyway - but I'd be even less likely to if there were pictures of nekkid men in it.

pair of dykes :yikes:

claire I will let you have naked men on a bottle of rose wine BUT not on tennents :snooty:

Oh that's nice.

So, because I don't like being to subjected to seeing something that looks like the last Christmas turkey in the butcher's shop window, when I open a newspaper... that implies that I bat for the opposition, does it? :gigglesnshit:

Yes claire I agree , men are more visually stimulated than women and lets be honest women are far nicer to look at than men

Dimps are you saying a naked man reminds you of a turkey

do you and mr dimps only have sex in the dark :gigglesnshit:

What I'm saying is that, having been a nurse for many, many years, I've seen more than my fair share of naked men (and women) and quite frankly I'd much rather people kept their clothes on unless it's necessary to do otherwise.

It's not about prudery or anything else. I don't find nakedness shocking or disgusting at all, but when it is gratuitous, it all just looks a bit sad and tacky.

There's nothing wrong with men's bodies as a rule but I think there is something much more alluring about images in which the subject is covered up a little more - and that applies to both men and women.
Dimples

Postby Creamola Foam » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:14 am

Claire wrote:
Only if you're male. Put it this way, If I see a picture of Gerard Butler in a suit or even jeans and a t shirt, i think "MMMMMMMMMM!!!"

If I saw a picture of him posing naked I would cringe and think "what a big jessie".

ah no...even men think less is more...A nice dress, lingerie etc is far sexier than butt naked...BUT i reckon I wouldn't be alone on here if I admitted to going on net and looking at the leaked naked celebs

Jennifer Lawerence has a cracking figure :drool:
Creamola Foam

Postby Claire » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:18 am

Creamola Foam wrote:
Claire wrote:

ah no...even men think less is more...A nice dress, lingerie etc is far sexier than butt naked...BUT i reckon I wouldn't be alone on here if I admitted to going on net and looking at the leaked naked celebs

Well there you are then. If it was naked men celebs, I wouldn't want to see them. I couldn't think of anything more boring!
Claire

Postby Creamola Foam » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:27 am

Claire wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:
Claire wrote:

Well there you are then. If it was naked men celebs, I wouldn't want to see them. I couldn't think of anything more boring!

so you have no interest in seeing gerrys ass ???
Creamola Foam

Postby Claire » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:33 am

Creamola Foam wrote:
Claire wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:

so you have no interest in seeing gerrys ass ???

Not posing in public - no. It's degrading imo. Plus it would make him seem like an airhead tbh.
Claire

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:35 am

megaera wrote:Now how will we ever find out what Chardonnay, 19, thinks about the global economic situation? :shake head:

Or who Lucy Pinder will be exhorting people to back in the General Election??? :bawlin:

Which is a great shame as I am sure her influences might perhaps have swung things one way or the other :smilin:

I am positive she'd have wracked up a few votes for whomsoever she backed and might well have got the odds stacked in their favour.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Creamola Foam » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:39 am

hahahah very good LR :pmsl:

she certainly has a couple of fine qualititties
Creamola Foam

Postby Vam » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:

Yup, I think so too. A little mystery is always a good thing...

But that's all I can agree with, obviously. The rest is purely down to your raging testosterone levels, I guess :wink:
Vam

Postby Creamola Foam » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:20 pm

Vamonos wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:

But that's all I can agree with, obviously. The rest is purely down to your raging testosterone levels, I guess :wink:

my levels are fairly normal I think :smilin:
Creamola Foam

Postby Vam » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:24 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:

Just kidding :Wiiiine!:
Vam

Postby Claire » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:

I don't think so. :Wiiiine!:
Claire

Postby Creamola Foam » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:34 pm

Vamonos wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:

Just kidding :Wiiiine!:

Its cool I know :more beer:
Creamola Foam

Postby Creamola Foam » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:34 pm

Claire wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:

why ?
Creamola Foam

Postby Claire » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:41 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:
Claire wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:
Vamonos wrote:

why ?

Just an opinion. I'm not looking at that arse btw. :slap:
Claire

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms