Trapper John

A right load of bollocks...

Trapper John

Postby Vicky » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:34 pm

I apologise for removing that gawd damn awful avatar of yours, but i asked you ten times to remove it yourself. I told you i had Coulrophobia, but you laughed in my face. So i had no option but to take drastic measures.

Once again, please except my sincere apology and i promise i won't ever do it again.

:wubbers: x
Vicky

Re: Trapper John

Postby Dimples » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:38 pm

Victoria wrote:I apologise for removing that gawd damn awful avatar of yours, but i asked you ten times to remove it yourself. I told you i had Coulrophobia, but you laughed in my face. So i had no option but to take drastic measures.

Once again, please except my sincere apology and i promise i won't do it ever again.

If he's a gentleman about it, I shall replace Shona with Lucy, as a gesture of solidarity. :thumbsup:
Dimples

Postby Vicky » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:06 pm

Dimples wrote:
Victoria wrote:I apologise for removing that gawd damn awful avatar of yours, but i asked you ten times to remove it yourself. I told you i had Coulrophobia, but you laughed in my face. So i had no option but to take drastic measures.

Once again, please except my sincere apology and i promise i won't do it ever again.

If he's a gentleman about it, I shall replace Shona with Lucy, as a gesture of solidarity. :thumbsup:

That sounds good to me, Dimps. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Dimples » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:07 pm

it's the least I can do, after today's quiz. :whistle:
Dimples

Postby Text » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:37 pm

Once again, please except my sincere apology and i promise i won't ever do it again.

I don't understand strange phobias.
One member wrote earlier on here today that she burst into tears just cos her little own little kids chased her with a feather. :thud:

I don't have arachnophobia or any of the usual ones. ( I do hate heights, but most people do, so that does not count. :laughing: )

The one thing I cannot stand is pics of mutilated bodies - you know, missing body parts. NO WAY. Not even missing fingers. Eww.
Text

Postby Minj » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:42 pm

I guess it's safe to say you're not the MS then, Canny.

:awesome:
Minj

Postby Dimples » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:20 pm

Strange things, phobias.

Over the years I've known people with all sorts of weird ones but two which stick in my mind are... cotton wool, which was the phobia of a boyfriend's sister and the other one was a friend whose phobia was forks which become entwined with each other. :ooer:

My own phobia is snakes and it is very real.

Re - Canary's mutilation phobia. That's an interesting one. Is that related to the missing body part - or the remaining body which is now minus the part?

I see a body with a missing part as simply incomplete but not necessarily distressing to an observer... but I can understand why a dismembered body part causes distress when not attached to its body. That said, amputated fingers and toes are much less "scary" than arms, legs etc.
Dimples

Postby Minj » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:25 pm

I have a phobia about parasites under the skin. Something bit me about a million times on my feet in the forest last night.

I might post a picture - it looks like my feet have the measles but I have lovely nails.

I'm sat outside at the moment, caked in flying termites. They don't bite so I'm not too fussed.
Minj

Postby Minj » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:27 pm

I have a bit of an irrational fear of Christmas trees too. I've never had one on account of being convinced they'll burst into flames at any second.
Minj

Postby Dimples » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:34 pm

Minj wrote:I have a phobia about parasites under the skin. Something bit me about a million times on my feet in the forest last night.

I might post a picture - it looks like my feet have the measles but I have lovely nails.

I'm sat outside at the moment, caked in flying termites. They don't bite so I'm not too fussed.

You live in South America. That's a perfectly realistic phobia. :thumbsup:
Dimples

Postby Minj » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:38 pm

I love it really. There's a light switch on the wall with a screw missing. I spent half the afternoon watching a little solitary wasp filling the screw hole up with little bugs that she caught, then she sealed it up with mud. She was dead on the floor later on. Dedicated mother, I suppose.
Minj

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:40 pm

Minj wrote:I have a bit of an irrational fear of Christmas trees too. I've never had one on account of being convinced they'll burst into flames at any second.

chances are baby jesus wont save u.. he will let u burn along with the tree...
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Minj » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:50 pm

I won't burn because about a million baby spiders are going to burst out of my foot.

Don't walk through jungle in flip flops, I guess.
Minj

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:53 pm

Minj wrote:I won't burn because about a million baby spiders are going to burst out of my foot.

will u babtise ur foot babies as new christians or renounce them as muslim parasites..
:dunno: :mrgreen:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:54 pm

Minj wrote:I won't burn because about a million baby spiders are going to burst out of my foot.

These fake foot pictures are getting tedious.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms