Ye Olde Christmassy Threade - Ho, ho, ho!!!

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Ye Olde Christmassy Threade - Ho, ho, ho!!!

Postby Dimples » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:57 pm

I know it's only November 25th but I saw this and it was to good not to mention.

I've seen the ideal style for this year's Christmas tree decor... :canny:

:holly: :northpole: :stocking: :maryxmas:
Dimples

Re: Ye Olde Christmassy Threade - Ho, ho, ho!!!

Postby Trapper John » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:01 pm

'too good not to mention' :snooty:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 pm

I have no Christmas spirit whatsoever this year - I found out the other day that I lost out in the draw and have to work Christmas Night, Boxing Day Night, New Years Eve and New Years Day (night)

Bah Humbug!
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Trapper John wrote:I have no Christmas spirit whatsoever this year - I found out the other day that I lost out in the draw and have to work Christmas Night, Boxing Day Night, New Years Eve and New Years Day (night)

Bah Humbug!

You're like that all year, so why should Christmas be any different? :Srolleyes:
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:13 pm

Victoria wrote:
Trapper John wrote:I have no Christmas spirit whatsoever this year - I found out the other day that I lost out in the draw and have to work Christmas Night, Boxing Day Night, New Years Eve and New Years Day (night)

Bah Humbug!

You're like that all year, so why should Christmas be any different? :Srolleyes:

Not! :snooty: ......... I'm thinking of becoming a monk - bet they get Christmas off.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Dimples » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:16 pm

Bah Humbug!

Ooh, how mean is THAT? :grrrrr:

Doesn't it get shared around so that everyone takes a turn on these public holidays?
Dimples

Postby Vicky » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:17 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Bah Humbug!

Not! :snooty: ......... I'm thinking of becoming a monk - bet they get Christmas off.

Yes you are, anyway i don't think you've got the right attitude for a monk.

:stocking:
Vicky

Postby Dimples » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:17 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Bah Humbug!

No, they put on their extra-scratchy habits, spend 23 hours of the day praying and get to eat lumpy porridge with fish bits in it, for supper.
Dimples

Postby Trapper John » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:19 pm

This was me when I took this job:

Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:23 pm

Trapper John wrote:This was me when I took this job:

Well it's a shame that you've got to work these days but think of the money and what you'll buy with it.

:warmfire:
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Dimples wrote:

Bah Humbug!

Doesn't it get shared around so that everyone takes a turn on these public holidays?

That's what was supposed to have happened - but it was a secret draw which I don't think is fair.

I think they're getting their own back coz I did my ankle in last year and was off all over Christmas & New Year. :mrgreen:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Dimples » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:41 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Dimples wrote:

Bah Humbug!

That's what was supposed to have happened - but it was a secret draw which I don't think is fair.

I think they're getting their own back coz I did my ankle in last year and was off all over Christmas & New Year. :mrgreen:

I expect the piece of paper with your name on it was stuck to the underside of someone's shoe when they drew the names for those to have Christmas and New Year off. :leer:
Dimples

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:03 pm

Bah Humbug!

Look on the bright side.... you're off on Christmas Eve, which is the best night imo :canny:
Gabby

Postby Creamola Foam » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:10 pm

HOMEBASE have these wee fireplace ornaments that you hang wee stockings on with any name you want...they are well cool
Creamola Foam

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:17 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:HOMEBASE have these wee fireplace ornaments that you hang wee stockings on with any name you want...they are well cool

oooh, I might take a wee look! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug