material posessions and happiness

A right load of bollocks...

Re: material posessions and happiness

Postby piggy wiggy » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:05 am

I'm as happy as a pig in shyte. And I'm materialistic.
piggy wiggy

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:54 am

How does one actually define 'material possessions'? Are we talking houses/cars here, or fripperies? :cuppaT:

Either way, it really doesn't matter to me. 'Material possessions' don't necessarily bring you happiness, but they sure can make misery easier to bear :smilin:
Vam

Postby Sunny » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:03 am

Vamonos wrote:How does one actually define 'material possessions'? Are we talking houses/cars here, or fripperies? :cuppaT:

Either way, it really doesn't matter to me. 'Material possessions' don't necessarily bring you happiness, but they sure can make misery easier to bear :smilin:

I have to agree, at least if you have heaps of money, and you are depressed you can fly out to Las Vegas and distract your brain by playing the pokies/fruit machines. Or fly out to a lavish island.

Hiya Vam. :wubbers:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby calitom » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Sunny wrote:
Vamonos wrote:How does one actually define 'material possessions'? Are we talking houses/cars here, or fripperies? :cuppaT:

I have to agree, at least if you have heaps of money, and you are depressed you can fly out to Las Vegas and distract your brain by playing the pokies/fruit machines. Or fly out to a lavish island.

Hiya Vam. :wubbers:

Im just an hour flight from Vegas Suns....i'll fly you in any time;);)
..and they have a lovely motel 6 on fremont st...nothing but the best;)
calitom

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms