Are The Wheels Coming Off?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Are The Wheels Coming Off?

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:14 pm

Victoria wrote:
Thank you, Guesty. :wubbers:

I do have a lovely accent. Lots of people here have heard it.

Stooo, Holls, Claire, Mes and Sunny.

Maybe you'll hear it someday as well.

I wanna hear it too! :grrrrr: Gonna call you up one day, Vic. You'll speak your broadest Scottish to me, and I'll speak Italian to you. Can you imagine??! :brickwall: :brickwall: :pmsl:
Vam

Postby Claire » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:30 pm

Guesty McGuestpants wrote:
dis wrote:I've never heard it said as 'doing your dinger' I've only ever heard 'going your dinger' as in 'I am aboot tae go ma dinger'. If I ever say it I say 'go my dinger'

You can join her in the Wrong Corner. It doesn't even make sense grammatically.

Yes I say going. "He wis gaen ees dinger cos sumday ett ees pie". :gigglesnshit:
Claire

Postby Vicky » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Vamonos wrote:
Victoria wrote:

I wanna hear it too! :grrrrr: Gonna call you up one day, Vic. You'll speak your broadest Scottish to me, and I'll speak Italian to you. Can you imagine??! :brickwall: :brickwall: :pmsl:

It was funny when i spoke to Holly on the :phone: because i could understand her, but Holls couldn't understand me. :laughing:
Vicky

Postby Claire » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:08 pm

Victoria wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Victoria wrote:

It was funny when i spoke to Holly on the :phone: because i could understand her, but Holls couldn't understand me. :laughing:

I love your accent. I used to have a pal from CB who went to Australia and you sound exactly like her and her sister. She lived opposite St Pat's High. Is it Park Street?
Claire

Postby Claire » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:09 pm

Trop understood me which was quite surprising. :gigglesnshit:
Claire

Postby Vicky » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:22 pm

Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Victoria wrote:

I love your accent. I used to have a pal from CB who went to Australia and you sound exactly like her and her sister. She lived opposite St Pat's High. Is it Park Street?

St Pats was in Kildonan Street. It closed down a few years ago and was replaced by St Andrews High. It's in a different part of the town, it's a smashing school. A couple of my cousins children go there.
Vicky

Postby Claire » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Victoria wrote:
Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Victoria wrote:

St Pats was in Kildonan Street. It closed down a few years ago and was replaced by St Andrews High. It's in a different part of the town, it's a smashing school. A couple of my cousins children go there.

Now now, St Andrews and St Brides High!
Claire

Postby Vicky » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:44 pm

Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Vamonos wrote:

Now now, St Andrews and St Brides High!

All our High Schools got revamped a few years ago. We had five high schools, St Pats, Columba, St Ambrose, Coatbridge High and Rosehall High.

St Pats, Columba and Rosehall High all got knocked down.

I was really upset when Rosehall was knocked down. I spend the happiest years of my life there. :shell:
Vicky

Postby charlie » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:46 pm

Yes, the wheels are def coming off .
Seems that the lovely funny chat room is not the haven of fun and frolics they claim when they urge guests to sign up and pop in.

Vassago

Date: Oct 26 9:26 AM, 2014

Faith
Last night you were being a touch stark raving fucking mental. Said some stuff about me (and Crystal, but I don't speak for her) that was...inaccurate, to say the least. I just wanted you to know I am willing to forget it and move on if you are, literally every conclusion you drew about me last night was wrong so there's no reason to bear grudges over it and make chat uncomfortable for other people. I am not your enemy and nor am I interested in being so.
charlie

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:55 pm

guest wrote:Yes, the wheels are def coming off .
Seems that the lovely funny chat room is not the haven of fun and frolics they claim when they urge guests to sign up and pop in.

Vassago

Date: Oct 26 9:26 AM, 2014

Faith
Last night you were being a touch stark raving fucking mental. Said some stuff about me (and Crystal, but I don't speak for her) that was...inaccurate, to say the least. I just wanted you to know I am willing to forget it and move on if you are, literally every conclusion you drew about me last night was wrong so there's no reason to bear grudges over it and make chat uncomfortable for other people. I am not your enemy and nor am I interested in being so.

Vassago is really into all this now isn't he. He even has his own empty forum.

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:13 pm

Fluffy joined his forum. Which i thought was a little strange, because i was under the impression she didn't like him.
Vicky

Postby Minj » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:25 pm

Some morbidly obese friendless goth with dirty nails in Nowhere, N.I. seems somewhat confused. Apparently I give the human race a bad name, but a few weeks back she swore blind I was a cro-magnon. Make ya mind up, fatty! :gigglesnshit:
Minj

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:29 pm

Minj wrote:Some morbidly obese friendless goth with dirty nails in Nowhere, N.I. seems somewhat confused. Apparently I give the human race a bad name, but a few weeks back she swore blind I was a cro-magnon. Make ya mind up, fatty! :gigglesnshit:

She called me a "criminal piece of shit" a few days ago. :bawlin:

Then she said, she was going to tell my mammy about me. :laughing:
Vicky

Postby Minj » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:33 pm

That made me laugh :gigglesnshit:

Still Vic, at least you don't need to don a mask to get on a bus.
Minj

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:37 pm

Minj wrote:That made me laugh :gigglesnshit:

Still Vic, at least you don't need to don a mask to get on a bus.

There is that, plus my arse doesn't take up two seats.
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms