Shirkers guide

A right load of bollocks...

Shirkers guide

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:21 pm

How to fake injuries to get out of doing something.

The pesky decorating can wait. :leer:

http://m.wikihow.com/Fake-an-Injury

Re: Shirkers guide

Postby Creamola Foam » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:26 pm

week off :canny:
Creamola Foam

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:50 pm

They are bunch of chickens!!

Don't be surprised if one day you notice an unmarked van following you as you go about your daily activities. Many insurance companies have taken to shadowing and performing undercover surveillance on people who claim to have injuries when they really don't. Your best bet is not to fake an injury.

:woteva:

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:23 pm

There has to be better ways to get time off.

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:24 pm

Someone I used to work with once had months on end off sick with a bad back - try proving/disproving that - and she even went on a weekend away while she was off that she won via work, and that entailed a long coach journey (she'd claimed that she couldn't sit for any length of time). :kinell:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Claire » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:Someone I used to work with once had months on end off sick with a bad back - try proving/disproving that - and she even went on a weekend away while she was off that she won via work, and that entailed a long coach journey (she'd claimed that she couldn't sit for any length of time). :kinell:

It's a bit like you - never in, cleaning like a mad woman, constantly answering the door to couriers, trolling all day online - yet the one place you can't get to is work. :mrgreen:
Claire

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:56 pm

Claire wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:Someone I used to work with once had months on end off sick with a bad back - try proving/disproving that - and she even went on a weekend away while she was off that she won via work, and that entailed a long coach journey (she'd claimed that she couldn't sit for any length of time). :kinell:

It's a bit like you - never in, cleaning like a mad woman, constantly answering the door to couriers, trolling all day online - yet the one place you can't get to is work. :mrgreen:

Signed off, in a cast, not allowed on site. HTH. :pointlaugh:

Still, least my mind is well....
Snuffleupagus

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Guest wrote:There has to be better ways to get time off.

Lol, yeah - like annual leave perhaps. :mrgreen:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Markey mark » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Years ago me and my ex and me was going to go out for a meal with her best mate and her boyfriend , I just couldn't stand the pair of them , so during the day I made out I was ill hoping my ex would cancel them , she didn't but arrange for this couple to come to ours , they order a Indian , I was still making out that I was ill , and said I didn't want anything , but my ex order me a Bombay potatoe , I eat couple mouthful , and ended up having full blown food poison for nearly a week , I was then really ill
Markey mark

Postby Minj » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:00 pm

Take note of that, Snuffs.
Minj

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:00 pm

Markey mark wrote:Years ago me and my ex and me was going to go out for a meal with her best mate and her boyfriend , I just couldn't stand the pair of them , so during the day I made out I was ill hoping my ex would cancel them , she didn't but arrange for this couple to come to ours , they order a Indian , I was still making out that I was ill , and said I didn't want anything , but my ex order me a Bombay potatoe , I eat couple mouthful , and ended up having full blown food poison for nearly a week , I was then really ill

Oops, there's that saying, be careful what you wish for. :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Trapper John » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Personally, I like a good shirk and would take any opportunity which presented itself, with gusto. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:03 pm

Trapper John wrote:Personally, I like a good shirk and would take any opportunity which presented itself, with gusto. :thumbsup:

Didn't you break a bone in your foot or something not so long ago Tj? Sorry, can't quite remember exactly what it was, I remember you being off though.

I'm finding this enforced "shirking" a tad frustrating, not being able to drive etc. :monkey:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Claire » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Personally, I like a good shirk and would take any opportunity which presented itself, with gusto. :thumbsup:

Didn't you break a bone in your foot or something not so long ago Tj? Sorry, can't quite remember exactly what it was, I remember you being off though.

I'm finding this enforced "shirking" a tad frustrating, not being able to drive etc. :monkey:

You're a beacon of the hard working. Pubbing it every night like a boss. :wubbers:
Claire

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:09 pm

Guest wrote:They are bunch of chickens!!

Don't be surprised if one day you notice an unmarked van following you as you go about your daily activities. Many insurance companies have taken to shadowing and performing undercover surveillance on people who claim to have injuries when they really don't. Your best bet is not to fake an injury.

:woteva:

Hehe, it's almost a disclaimer. :mrgreen:

Still, best not do it if you can't afford to be found out....
Snuffleupagus

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms