A right load of bollocks...

Re: What A Surprise.......

Postby rollup » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:10 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
rollup wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
rollup wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:[
Well I'd use the curiosity factor at the very least Jack then take it from there...........

I think theres only really you that's curious anymore mate.

So we start again then Jack.........

There is less and less acivity on all forums so you wouldn't be starting from a very good place and lets be honest Micky ... theres a shit heap of people you've upset who wouldn't dream off coming back.

So I'd start again with new members, and those that wouldn't come back dont have to........

These forums haven't attracted any new members in years other than half a dozen maybe.
You've tried before ... where they going to come from ... eastern Europe maybe?
You could always recruit BD of course as he has boasted for years he knows where three hundred new members are just waiting for him to contact them.
rollup

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:12 pm

Word would soon spread that I was back there Jack, so I'd see what happens and take it from there, and would you mod for me if I did get it back?
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:14 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I was hoping you'd all behave like adults and try to put past differences behind you all Stooo, but I wasn't aware of how much history there was, so yes I fucked up, but that was still no excuse for you to dox me imo as some sort of rediculous 'punishment'........

If you run with the hounds...

Besides, I didn't dox you. Someone that you know passed me your info :snooty:

You were still pathetically malicious enough to publish my details though weren't you Stooo......and I didn't/dont run with anyone, I was just trying to be fair on FH at the time, and ok it didn't work, but there was still no excuse at all for what you did, none...........

You thought that you were being a clever cunt and you fucked it up as usual. Who knew that much about you and disliked you enough to pass it to me?

I wasn't trying to be clever at all Stooo I was being genuine, and I know who gave you my details........

Yes you were, how many mods did you poach once they flounced from here? You fucking hated me and showed it as well to anyone who worked for a living through your years of indolence.

After you threatened to torch my family I allowed you back on here because I'm nice like that and expected you to return the favour on FH, NOPE! How many times did you delete my account before PMing me about allowing Edna to join and then deleting me again because 'you thought you were being a clever cunt'?

News just in, you're a stupid cunt...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:18 pm

You can insult me all you like Stooo but I'm not biting, and I've said sorry more than once for what I said so I'm not saying it again, but none of that gave you the right to reveal my personal details, none of it.........
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Mickyboy wrote:You can insult me all you like Stooo but I'm not biting, and I've said sorry more than once for what I said so I'm not saying it again, but none of that gave you the right to reveal my personal details, none of it.........

I did that before your threats, remember?

I was happy to bury the hatchet, you threw it back in my face. You're here now as an unrestricted posted, you have an outlet.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby rollup » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Word would soon spread that I was back there Jack, so I'd see what happens and take it from there, and would you mod for me if I did get it back?

No thanks mate ... my days of getting involved involved are over.
I'm happy just to post.
rollup

Postby Stooo » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:23 pm

rollup wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Word would soon spread that I was back there Jack, so I'd see what happens and take it from there, and would you mod for me if I did get it back?

I'm happy just to post.

*plot twist*

I give Jack FS access :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:25 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:You can insult me all you like Stooo but I'm not biting, and I've said sorry more than once for what I said so I'm not saying it again, but none of that gave you the right to reveal my personal details, none of it.........

I was happy to bury the hatchet, you threw it back in my face. You're here now as an unrestricted posted, you have an outlet.

Lets leave it at that then Stooo, we both dont think much of each other but I have somewhere to post and I'll stay within the rules.......
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:26 pm

rollup wrote:

I'm happy just to post.

Fair nuff mate.......
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:27 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Lets leave it at that then Stooo, we both dont think much of each other but I have somewhere to post and I'll stay within the rules.......

Good lad... :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:29 pm

Ok son lol.......
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:36 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Ok son lol.......

I just started a new science and tech bit, go and fill yer boots :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby rollup » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:43 pm

Stooo wrote:
rollup wrote:

I'm happy just to post.

*plot twist*

I give Jack FS access :yikes:

:ooer:
rollup

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:49 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Ok son lol.......

I just started a new science and tech bit, go and fill yer boots :thumbsup:

Ok cheers Stooo......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:00 pm

Big AL shit on you from a great height....must smart.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms