What A Surprise.......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What A Surprise.......

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:39 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:Micky you'd be back to swearing,banning and flouncing before week one was up. The only reason people went to your forums was to watch you behave like a baby. You have a somewhat car crash appeal but that wears thin after so many many years

We all move on and do some growing up sometimes guest, and yes, even me.........

So you're finally starting to grow up a bit. Well that's just great, Though somehow I don't believe it. If you got FH back I reckon you'll be back to swearing and locking threads on a heart beat. You'll have your first banning within the week and it will all rinse and repeat. Like it has done so many times before. You haven't changed one bit Micky. You're still here whinning about a poxy forum

Postby rollup » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:52 pm

Thing is Micky ... the past can be revisisted but it can't really ever be recreated.
It was fun while it lasted but it's gone now.
rollup

Postby Les » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:Micky you'd be back to swearing,banning and flouncing before week one was up. The only reason people went to your forums was to watch you behave like a baby. You have a somewhat car crash appeal but that wears thin after so many many years

We all move on and do some growing up sometimes guest, and yes, even me.........

So you're finally starting to grow up a bit. Well that's just great, Though somehow I don't believe it. If you got FH back I reckon you'll be back to swearing and locking threads on a heart beat. You'll have your first banning within the week and it will all rinse and repeat. Like it has done so many times before. You haven't changed one bit Micky. You're still here whinning about a poxy forum

Fuck me. Swearing. Locking threads... I must be Micky lite.. :leer:
Les

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Les wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Yeah you must be

Postby Les » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Les wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Yeah you must be

This is why I never usually break out on this forum and actually be myself, there are too many miserable misanthropic guests to bring the mood down.
Les

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Les wrote:
Guest wrote:
Les wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah you must be

This is why I never usually break out on this forum and actually be myself, there are too many miserable misanthropic guests to bring the mood down.

Well that can only be for the greater good then :mrgreen:

Postby Mickyboy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:10 am

rollup wrote:Thing is Micky ... the past can be revisisted but it can't really ever be recreated.

I dont want to recreate the past Jack but FH was constantly evolving anyway and it can do again, and to answer an earlier post, yes I'd be quite happy to put money into FH, and to answer another question, I'm not at work atm cos I've badly sprained my ankle by clumsily getting tangled up with an angle grinder, BIG OUCH!!!, anyway fortunately nothing broken so I've just got it strapped up, but I need to keep weight off it for a few days, so I'm back to work on Monday.......
Mickyboy

Postby Dimples » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:16 am

Mickyboy wrote:
rollup wrote:Thing is Micky ... the past can be revisisted but it can't really ever be recreated.

I dont want to recreate the past Jack but FH was constantly evolving anyway and it can do again, and to answer an earlier post, yes I'd be quite happy to put money into FH, and to answer another question, I'm not at work atm cos I've badly sprained my ankle by clumsily getting tangled up with an angle grinder, BIG OUCH!!!, anyway fortunately nothing broken so I've just got it strapped up, but I need to keep weight off it for a few days, so I'm back to work on Monday.......

Have you considered trying to operate it using your hands rather than your feet? :cuppaT:
Dimples

Postby Mickyboy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:19 am

Dimples wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Have you considered trying to operate it using your hands rather than your feet? :cuppaT:

So THATS where I went wrong Dimps lol........... :gigglesnshit:
Mickyboy

Postby Gabby » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:27 pm

Mickyboy wrote:If you're reading this Ali, if its true that trop has left FH can you at least get my ban lifted please, cos I'd like to post again at least........

She musn't be reading!!! :ooer:.... and all you did for her eh? :again?: .... that's gratitude for ya... :whistle:
Gabby

Postby Punk » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Poca wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:If you're reading this Ali, if its true that trop has left FH can you at least get my ban lifted please, cos I'd like to post again at least........

She musn't be reading!!! :ooer:.... and all you did for her eh? :again?: .... that's gratitude for ya... :whistle:

Hi Pokes :Hiya:
Punk

Postby rollup » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:26 pm

Guest wrote:Big AL shit on you from a great height....must smart.

Who's big Al?anyway
rollup

Postby McAz » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:29 pm

Big Al - doxed.

McAz

Postby Gabby » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:37 pm

Punk wrote:
Poca wrote:

Hi Pokes :Hiya:

Hey Punks... :Hiya:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:38 pm

rollup wrote:
Guest wrote:Big AL shit on you from a great height....must smart.

Who's big Al?anyway

At a guess... Ali? :dunno:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms