WTF?

A right load of bollocks...

WTF?

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:08 pm

Don't waste your valuable Mod time, Les. I'm HTH. So, are your 'delete post' and 'perma ban' buttons ready? You'd be a real hero to many by bopping me :wubwub:

Actually, there are 4 reasons....

The Grim Reaper - aka Rag. Since she parked her autocratic arse back here on a much more permanent basis, she has polluted this place with an air of gloom. She is autocratic and very judgmental in pointing out what she considers to be bad behaviour. It's like being presided over by a bipolar head mistress! When her opinions are challenged, she drops any pretence at being ladylike and hurls random abuse at any woman who doesn't kow-tow to her. I don't think she likes women very much, tbh.
More and more threads have been locked since this cloying, stifling bitch has been around. Locked threads = censorship and the ensuing resentment censorship brings about. The whole vibe around the place has plummeted to sombre and gloomy. And the blame for that lays squarely with the Grim Reaper, imo.

The Grim Reaper's staggering hypocrisy and double standards - she's a member who quite obviously has access to the Mod's forum. This, of course, is as a result of her relationship with Stooo. And she uses this advantage to the hilt by 'playing favourites'. Never mind Claire supposedly being 'protected'!! In Rag's eyes the gruesome trio that is Snuff, Canary and Kat can do no wrong. In post after pedantic post, Rag's will instantly sneer at and admonish people for tag-teaming, bullying, lying, etc. But when her 'favourites' do the same, she always turns an indulgent blind eye. This of course encourages the gruesome trio to be even more obnoxious than they usually are, especially Snuff.

Stooo - this is his site, which he pays for. Therefore, he has the final say on all things Dogs. Except, these days, I think we're seeing more of the kind of forum Rag wants, because (IMO) Stooo is too pussy-whipped by this carping hag to put up much resistance.

And finally...YOU, Les...you're the Beer Goggle Mod. Excessive booze intake + buttons = flawed judgment and, tbh, you're a bit useless really.

What is this lunatic banging on about? :off head:
Raggamuffin

Re: WTF?

Postby Guest 101 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:11 pm

Mainly you, I'd say.
Guest 101

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Guest 101 wrote:Mainly you, I'd say.

But why?
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:14 pm

What does this post from Measurer mean:

I am locking this Vam, only because I want your questions to be answered and not lost in a load of trolling posts.

There weren't any questions, just another load of abuse. :off head:
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Les asked.
Claire

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:15 pm

Claire wrote:Les asked.

Asked about what? Me? I seem to be the subject of her mad ranting.
Raggamuffin

Postby Les » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:17 pm

Claire wrote:Les asked.

Bollocks I did.
Les

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:22 pm

Oh I see. Claire was having an argument with Les, and I got dragged into it by that plastic raving lunatic.
Raggamuffin

Postby Les » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh I see. Claire was having an argument with Les, and I got dragged into it by that plastic raving lunatic.

Basically yes. The whole thing is becoming ludicrous.
Les

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:26 pm

Les wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Oh I see. Claire was having an argument with Les, and I got dragged into it by that plastic raving lunatic.

No, she's ludicrous, and so is anyone who is encouraging her madness.
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:27 pm

Les was blaming me for everything on here and Vam gave her opinion. I really think this needs thrashed out tbh.
Claire

Postby Les » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Les wrote:

This forum at the moment is basically revolving around, snuffs flitting around posting inane stuff everywhere. Claire complaining about it and slagging me off. Vicky, Holly and Mes agreeing with Claire. And Vam slagging me and you off. :cuppaT:
Les

Postby Les » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:31 pm

Claire wrote:

Les was blaming me for everything on here and Vam gave her opinion. I really think this needs thrashed out tbh.

I have asked several times to be unmade as a mod. I have also suggested in the mod forum that we should ban snuffs and anyone else that you don't like (which would include me). Unfortunately, nobody is agreeing with me on this one. Anyway, Doctor Who is on.
Les

Postby Claire » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:32 pm

Les wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Les wrote:

This forum at the moment is basically revolving around, snuffs flitting around posting inane stuff everywhere. Claire complaining about it and slagging me off. Vicky, Holly and Mes agreeing with Claire. And Vam slagging me and you off. :cuppaT:

Claire is not the only one complaining about Snuffs but don't let facts get in the way of your agenda.

Vicky, Holly, Mes, Dimps and Guest101 all have their own gripes with Snuffs. Even BFF and NAA have commented.
Claire

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Claire wrote:
Les wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Les wrote:

Claire is not the only one complaining about Snuffs but don't let facts get in the way of your agenda.

Vicky, Holly, Mes, Dimps and Guest101 all have their own gripes with Snuffs. Even BFF and NAA have commented.

Exactly - three mods! What chance is there of any fairness when three mods can't stand one of the members?

It's about time someone grew a spine.
Raggamuffin

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms