FH is back!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: FH is back!

Postby Blunder » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:16 pm

Claire wrote:
Blunder wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Blunder wrote:Hello Stooo,

I doubt if Ali knows me at all. If she is the one from SOL I'm not even sure if we ever exchanged any posts. IF she isn't the one from SOl then I'm pretty certain the first exchange we had was when the threat was issued. I guess the only one who could explain their actions is Ali, if she was the one to ban me. or the mod that did.

I have no idea as to who is doing what on there any more chap, it seems a little quiet and has been for a while and there is confusion as to who actually owns and administrates the place. Your guess is as good as mine.

I can understand why it is quiet, it is almost a 'closed shop',, or that was the impression I formed. I was aware when I was posting that Micky had been banned, but as I rarely get personal and try to stick to the rules, I wasn't concerned who was in charge, but I must admit I was very surprised when I got the red card.

You're still on the memberlist Blunder and there is no ban notice. I'll try to find out what happened tomorrow.

Appreciate your time Claire but its not the place I ever frequented much, and tho it would be interesting if there is an explanation for my ban, I have no desire to return,
Blunder

Re: FH is back!

Postby agreed » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:34 pm

Punk wrote:
Guesty wrote:Have you read Old Man Starbold can't get back into FH, he has lost his log in details.

Did he not go in as Baxter?
Poor old chap.

That fake BNP bod who posted pics of Ground Control to the females who drooled. Thinking no one would recognose Major Ron Ferguson shows how stupid the liar is. He still comes on here reckoning I am falsely claiming DLA when I am not claiming it at all. :roll:

Some cretins still like the racist, which says more about them and their prejudices. :shake head:

Yes. Those who like others that have racist views surely must be rascist themselves
agreed

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms