BF BS

A right load of bollocks...

Re: BF BS

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:15 pm

Vamonos wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Kat wrote:she knows a lot about you , i give her that

She thinks she knows a lot about me. She obviously reads everything I say on other forums too. Most of what she's saying is lies.

I think there's something wrong with her ...

That's twice (on this thread) that you've alluded to my mental state, Rag. What's your agenda here?

I've rolled with all constant the "fake/liar/pisshead/whore" comments from all and sundry. But I won't just sit back and accept this. I've reported your post. If I see you speculate further about whether I may "have mental problems", I will just go on reporting you. Your ego around here is completely out of control now.

If nothing is done about nipping this particular issue in the bud, I'll look at what other options might be open to me. I have the time, the means and the inclination...try me.

I really think there's something wrong with you. You're just really weird. :ooer:

Other options? You're not going to call the police are you? Noooooooooooooooooooo! :bawlin:
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:16 pm

Claire wrote:I don't know why you're defedding Kat anyway, she's quite happy on CM posting with Shell and the Festers.

Aye, well no one's perfect, and she doesn't slag me off on there.
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:I don't know why you're defedding Kat anyway, she's quite happy on CM posting with Shell and the Festers.

Aye, well no one's perfect, and she doesn't slag me off on there.

Your call. :dunno:
Claire

Postby FaithyH » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:26 pm

Claire wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Claire wrote:
Right well I won't say it again, I will keep my opinion to myself. Never thought I would see the day I had to on Sleeping Dogs, but there you go.

Ah but after all, Claire, this is Rag you're talking to - staunch defender of the underDog troll, and world class pedant Dog with a bone. Not to mention a person of morals. Very high morals....:mrgreen:

I will intervene if I think that you and others are ganging up on Kat. You might think that bullying is acceptable behaviour but I don't.

Oh I see. That was bullying but Canny, Snuffs, Kat and Faithy tag teaming me wasn't?

Are you taking the fucking piss, and don't use the "shes blocked!" rubbish we all know you read everything I type. You bully snuffs and canny and kat something chronic on here, but like I said earlier anyone says anything to you and you can't take it. Infact you run to admin to protect you with your tail between your legs crying "bullying" fuck off. If it's ok for you to do it to others, I am sure as hell going to do it you. You're either completely fucking stupid (which is rich considering how you call anyone who disagrees with you thick) or you lack any sense of self awareness much like Fluff, you stir the pot then cry when the pot bites back.

Oh and I don't need a tag team love I am perfectly capable of wiping the floor with you all on my ownsome.
Last edited by FaithyH on Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FaithyH

Postby Vam » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:26 pm

Dimples wrote:
Ah, that's what she does. If she can't score a direct hit with one insult or fallacious allegation, she simply tries all the other ones she can think of until she hits a raw nerve or pisses you off completely - whichever comes first. :thumbsup:

I can't drink very much, if at all. I'm not Northern or any other previous username. I live where I say I live. I've never ventured onto this group of forums before late January this year, and joined in February. I won't deny it can be flattering to have someone try and flirt with me, but I will never, ever want any man, other than the one I lost.

Despite all this, the same-old same-old accusations are hurled at me, by the same usual suspects, almost on a daily basis. It's as though constantly repeating them like a mantra will somehow magically render them to be true. I'm sure some people are still hanging about, in a fog of angst, waiting for some 'big reveal' about me.

But Dimps, planting little seeds of doubt about someone's mental state in such an obviously deliberate and calculated way is another matter entirely. That's crossing the line.
Vam

Postby Dimples » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:31 pm

Vamonos wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Ah, that's what she does. If she can't score a direct hit with one insult or fallacious allegation, she simply tries all the other ones she can think of until she hits a raw nerve or pisses you off completely - whichever comes first. :thumbsup:

I can't drink very much, if at all. I'm not Northern or any other previous username. I live where I say I live. I've never ventured onto this group of forums before late January this year, and joined in February. I won't deny it can be flattering to have someone try and flirt with me, but I will never, ever want any man, other than the one I lost.

Despite all this, the same-old same-old accusations are hurled at me, by the same usual suspects, almost on a daily basis. It's as though constantly repeating them like a mantra will somehow magically render them to be true. I'm sure some people are still hanging about, in a fog of angst, waiting for some 'big reveal' about me.

But Dimps, planting little seeds of doubt about someone's mental state in such an obviously deliberate and calculated way is another matter entirely. That's crossing the line.

Of course it is. That's why she does it. She knows exactly what she's doing and does it simply in order to provoke.

Fortunately, most people now recognise this - even those who back-slap her know it...and the only reason they back-slap her is as a little insurance policy in case they end up being her next target.

She even does it to Stooo when he doesn't fall into line.
Dimples

Postby Vam » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
I really think there's something wrong with you. You're just really weird. :ooer:

Other options? You're not going to call the police are you? Noooooooooooooooooooo! :bawlin:

That's 3 times, Rag. EDIT TO ADD - reported, btw. Let's see just how untouchable you really are around here.

No. Not the police - I wouldn't waste my time with that, you clown. But keep going if you like. It's obvious nothing can rein you in around here.

'Weird' is the way you live your life, imo. And if rumours are to be believed, it's not a very blameless Christian life you live - it's actually quite a sordid one. Now, I really don't want to engage with trash like you any more. I'll be looking at your posts though. As I said, try me...
Last edited by Vam on Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vam

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:33 pm

Kat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Oh, and isn't it about time someone did something about Vam accusing Kat is being inbred? I mean, that's a comment about her parents, is it not?
rags my mum died in child birth having me , let her carry on , ive decided now that im keeping away , ive been stupid thinking heres fair , sorry shes got rid of one more poster , claire knows about my mothers passing , i once posted about it on the cage she responded

Awww, Kat x

She's just sick. :shake head:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:34 pm

Dimples wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Dimples wrote:

Of course it is. That's why she does it. She knows exactly what she's doing and does it simply in order to provoke.

Fortunately, most people now recognise this - even those who back-slap her know it...and the only reason they back-slap her is as a little insurance policy in case they end up being her next target.

She even does it to Stooo when he doesn't fall into line.

Oh, you decided not to ignore me then. :cool:

The woman is off her head - her rants clearly show that.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:35 pm

Vamonos wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That's 3 times, Rag.

No. Not the police - I wouldn't waste my time with that, you clown. But keep going if you like. It's obvious nothing can rein you in around here.

'Weird' is the way you live your life, imo. And if rumours are to be believed, it's not a very blameless Christian life you live - it's actually quite a sordid one. Now, I really don't want to engage with trash like you any more. I'll be looking at your posts though. As I said, try me...

Talking of sordid, how are those builders?

You want to take me on? Go ahead ...
Raggamuffin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

She thinks she knows a lot about me. She obviously reads everything I say on other forums too. Most of what she's saying is lies.

There are 2 or 3 of them off their rockers in here Ragga.

Ne'mind, it's very nearly the weekend. :Wiiiine!:
Snuffleupagus

Postby FaithyH » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Sorry about your Mum Kat, and if Claire used that on here to abuse you then she needs a fucking ban. Please don't let her run you off.
FaithyH

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Let's just have a look at one of Vam's posts.

I hope it's not a mood-enhancing medication, because it's clearly not working.

Oh dear.
Raggamuffin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Let's just have a look at one of Vam's posts.

I hope it's not a mood-enhancing medication, because it's clearly not working.

Oh dear.

Oh dear indeed.
Snuffleupagus

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:38 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There are 2 or 3 of them off their rockers in here Ragga.

Ne'mind, it's very nearly the weekend. :Wiiiine!:

Yes. I shall be doing some work this weekend though. :laughing:
Raggamuffin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms