BF BS

A right load of bollocks...

Re: BF BS

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:37 pm

Claire wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Oh, and Measurer, are you there? You might want to take note of the tag-teaming going on between Claire and Dimples re Snuffs.

You are really taking the biscuit about this. Snuffs, Canny and Kat tag team me every time they log in here.

Measurer never seems to notice when it's you doing it - strange that.

Measurer isn't even on the forum.

Perhaps she'll read it later and say something.

I doubt it though.
Raggamuffin

Postby Kat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:40 pm

wont happen , you are wasting your time rags where claire is concerned , she wiggled her way back in , only this time shes befriended victoria and mes , like she sucks upto trop mod on fh , gotta keep mods sweet
Kat

Postby Claire » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Oh, and Measurer, are you there? You might want to take note of the tag-teaming going on between Claire and Dimples re Snuffs.

You are really taking the biscuit about this. Snuffs, Canny and Kat tag team me every time they log in here.

Measurer never seems to notice when it's you doing it - strange that.

Measurer isn't even on the forum.

Perhaps she'll read it later and say something.

I doubt it though.

I doubt it too as it was only one post and it was followed by you and Kat tag teaming over several!
Claire

Postby Kat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:43 pm

me and rags tag teaming , give up on that one , clutching at straws now , i thank rags for her imput re you keep calling me the ms tho .
Kat

Postby Kat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:44 pm

me and rags tag teaming , give up on that one , clutching at straws now , i thank rags for her imput re you keep calling me the ms tho .
Kat

Postby Claire » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:44 pm

Kat wrote:wont happen , you are wasting your time rags where claire is concerned , she wiggled her way back in , only this time shes befriended victoria and mes , like she sucks upto trop mod on fh , gotta keep mods sweet

A) Victoria and I have been friendly for years now and speak on the phone.

B) As have Trop and I.

C) Mes and I became friends through Victoria well away from this forum.

D) You sound like a jealous 4 year old.
Claire

Postby Dimples » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Kat wrote:wasnt the dregging thing a long time ago , wow rags either vams has been doing her homework or shes been here a long time ? :yikes: :yikes:

"Dreggings"? Those sounds even more unflattering. :gigglesnshit:

Yes, she's been here since...ooh... before yesterday - when it was mentioned again.

Do keep up! :thumbsup:
Dimples

Postby Kat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Dimples wrote:
Kat wrote:wasnt the dregging thing a long time ago , wow rags either vams has been doing her homework or shes been here a long time ? :yikes: :yikes:

Yes, she's been here since...ooh... before yesterday - when it was mentioned again.

ok pimples :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Kat

Postby Kat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Dimples wrote:

Kat

Postby Dimples » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:50 pm

Kat wrote:
Dimples wrote:

You might want to do something about that stutter. :thumbsup:
Dimples

Postby Vam » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:51 pm

Kat...I have said a million times that I've been around these parts for just over 7 months. In that time, I've seen a lot of posts - both here and on BF. That's it. That's all I know. I don't stalk anyone - but I AM able to read. Just like your buddy, Rag, I will always say what I think.

Of all the pig-ignorant twats I've seen on these boards, you are the dumbest. Being thick is forgivable and people would make allowances for it, were it not for your foul character. You're a spiteful, sneaky, filthy-mouthed, dirty-minded, chav inbreed, imo, with way too much to say for yourself. Problem is, you don't know HOW to say it coherently because you really are thicker than a wood yard full of planks!

Being the way you are is nothing to be proud of...so why don't you stop all your self-important strutting about, and howling with outrage. It just makes you look like an even more ridiculous twat than you already are :roll:
Vam

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Claire wrote:
I doubt it too as it was only one post and it was followed by you and Kat tag teaming over several!

I'm sure that Measurer will spot that and say something, whilst completely missing your tag teaming. :pmsl:
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:54 pm

Vamonos wrote:Kat...I have said a million times that I've been around these parts for just over 7 months. In that time, I've seen a lot of posts - both here and on BF. That's it. That's all I know. I don't stalk anyone - but I AM able to read. Just like your buddy, Rag, I will always say what I think.

Of all the pig-ignorant twats I've seen on these boards, you are the dumbest. Being thick is forgivable and people would make allowances for it, were it not for your foul character. You're a spiteful, sneaky, filthy-mouthed, dirty-minded, chav inbreed, imo, with way too much to say for yourself. Problem is, you don't know HOW to say it coherently because you really are thicker than a wood yard full of planks!

Being the way you are is nothing to be proud of...so why don't you stop all your self-important strutting about, and howling with outrage. It just makes you look like an even more ridiculous twat than you already are :roll:

Well said! I used to make allowances and feel sorry for her, until her true, vile nature started to emerge...
Claire

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:55 pm

Claire wrote:
Vamonos wrote:Kat...I have said a million times that I've been around these parts for just over 7 months. In that time, I've seen a lot of posts - both here and on BF. That's it. That's all I know. I don't stalk anyone - but I AM able to read. Just like your buddy, Rag, I will always say what I think.

Well said! I used to make allowances and feel sorry for her, until her true, vile nature started to emerge...

It wasn't well said at all, it was spiteful, boorish, and pathetic.
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:

I'm sure that Measurer will spot that and say something, whilst completely missing your tag teaming. :pmsl:

Just like miss the stupid insult brigades every day. :thumbsup:
Claire

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms