BF BS

A right load of bollocks...

Re: BF BS

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:27 pm

Vam not logged in wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
You're the one who seems to think you're a supermodel. Where did they get the plastic from? A Barbie doll?

My treggings were not from a charity shop actually. They were more like skinny jeans really. I expect you couldn't get away with those because of your thunder thighs. :mrgreen:

Jesus H! :roll: WTF IS it with you - 'last word-itis' ? I rarely use this worn-out cliché, but you do seem obsessed with ALWAYS having to have the last word. Well, okay, I'll play one last time. After which, I think I'll do what Dimps has decided to do: simply ignore you.

I don't give a flying fuck what you wear. We're never likely to shop in the same kind of stores, so why in hell would I care what you wear? On the basis of posts I've seen by you, and about you, in my head I picture:
*charity shops + tatty shapeless leggings/treggings + ENDLESS miserable whinging/droning on + smoking + always online
= grubby, musty, envious, insecure, resentful, blinkered, hypocritical, lazy old slut - with clean laundry issues*

There is no 'plastic' on any part of my face. No matter how many times you mention it, it doesn't mean it's true. My thighs may appear to be 'thunder thighs' to a raddled old scrawny drink of water like you. But I swim a lot, and I ride horses a lot. So, I guess one man's 'thunder thighs' is another man's 'firm and lots of fun to play with' :Wiiiine!: Oh and btw, you seem so KEEN on accuracy and on ordering people to back up what they say - so, can you show me the post/posts where I claim to be a supermodel? Hmmmm??

I'm the LAST person to have 'friends' on BF, you twat! And, FWIW, I personally think Stooo is just a normal-looking bloke - no more no less. The jury's still out on you, though....:ooer:

I'm sure you'll immediately be all over this post, like the cloying, stifling creature you are. No matter. I've moved on from Beaky and I sure as hell can move on from another complete nonentity like you :roll:

You want the last word? No chance. If you don't want me to reply to you, don't post to me.

If you don't care what I wear, why did you say that about treggings? If you don't care what my opinion is, why do you ask me to explain things to you. If you don't want me to insult your face, don't insult the way I look - especially as you have no idea what I look like.

Wearing treggings does not indicate a problem with laundry.

You think I'm a slut? Well I think you're a whore.

I actually think you might have some kind of mental problem.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:28 pm

Oh, and Measurer, are you there? You might want to take note of the tag-teaming going on between Claire and Dimples re Snuffs.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:31 pm

Vamonos wrote:
Claire wrote:
That's it exactly. She does it to cause discord and upset. I swear she gets off on it.

As does Rag, imo. She positively nudges it along - can never let anything go! I wish she'd go park her arse on NF as usual. My theory is that the vain old sow is only here because certain attractive and financially independent women are here (I sure as hell am NOT including myself in that equation, btw!). She needs to keep piddling all over her 'territory', like a rancid tom cat, and protect her interests.

But with the thought of what Rag might "get off on" in my mind, my pool is now yelling out to me... :Hiya:

Says the plastic whore who jumps in to cause an argument at every opportunity. Go and park your arse on your terrace(s) - look out for the builders though. :mrgreen:
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh, and Measurer, are you there? You might want to take note of the tag-teaming going on between Claire and Dimples re Snuffs.

You are really taking the biscuit about this. Snuffs, Canny and Kat tag team me every time they log in here.
Claire

Postby Kat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:33 pm

wasnt the dregging thing a long time ago , wow rags either vams has been doing her homework or shes been here a long time ? :yikes: :yikes:
Kat

Postby Kat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:33 pm

wasnt the dregging thing a long time ago , wow rags either vams has been doing her homework or shes been here a long time ? :yikes: :yikes:
Kat

Postby Claire » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Oh dear. :pmsl:
Claire

Postby Kat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:34 pm

Claire wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Oh, and Measurer, are you there? You might want to take note of the tag-teaming going on between Claire and Dimples re Snuffs.

You are really taking the biscuit about this. Snuffs, Canny and Kat tag team me every time they log in here.
no i post alone regarding you . go on call me a thick bitch you know ya wanna
Kat

Postby Kat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:34 pm

Claire wrote:

no i post alone regarding you . go on call me a thick bitch you know ya wanna
Kat

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:34 pm

Kat wrote:wasnt the dregging thing a long time ago , wow rags either vams has been doing her homework or shes been here a long time ? :yikes: :yikes:

She's a creepy stalker with nothing better to do.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:35 pm

Claire wrote:

Measurer never seems to notice when it's you doing it - strange that.
Raggamuffin

Postby Kat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:35 pm

she knows a lot about you , i give her that
Kat

Postby Kat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:36 pm

one click 2 feckin posts grrrrrr
Kat

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:36 pm

Kat wrote:she knows a lot about you , i give her that

She thinks she knows a lot about me. She obviously reads everything I say on other forums too. Most of what she's saying is lies.

I think there's something wrong with her ...
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Claire wrote:

Measurer never seems to notice when it's you doing it - strange that.

Measurer isn't even on the forum.
Claire

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms