BF BS

A right load of bollocks...

BF BS

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:02 am

¨Vam didnt just leap on the bandwagon over there,shes doing the fucking Can-can on it, high kicking in her Jimmy Choos and flashing her expensive boutique knickers to the cheering crowd¨

Hardly, Bets (wotsit) :ooer: I think you might be mistaking me for a certain 'improbable' blonde. Any knicker flashing I do has always been purely on a need-to-know basis. And no one on this group of forums needs to know! :snooty: Or, perhaps you've diagnosed what you (wrongly) perceive about me as being a symptom my 'borderline BPD' ?

Besides, I don't see much in the way of a 'cheering crowd' over here at Dogs...do you? :mrgreen:
Vam

Re: BF BS

Postby BD » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:28 am

Vamonos wrote:¨Vam didnt just leap on the bandwagon over there,shes doing the fucking Can-can on it, high kicking in her Jimmy Choos and flashing her expensive boutique knickers to the cheering crowd¨

Hardly, Bets (wotsit) :ooer: I think you might be mistaking me for a certain 'improbable' blonde. Any knicker flashing I do has always been purely on a need-to-know basis. And no one on this group of forums needs to know! :snooty: Or, perhaps you've diagnosed what you (wrongly) perceive about me as being a symptom my 'borderline BPD' ?

Besides, I don't see much in the way of a 'cheering crowd' over here at Dogs...do you? :mrgreen:

Hip, hip hooray! :pmsl:
BD

Postby Vicky » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:47 am

I can't do the Can-can what with me being a "lump" anyway not only i'm i fat. I'm also bald and toothless. :bawlin:
Vicky

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:19 am

BD wrote:
Hip, hip hooray! :pmsl:

*takes a bow*...I thank you
:pmsl:
Vam

Postby BD » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:25 am

Victoria wrote:I can't do the Can-can what with me being a "lump" anyway not only i'm i fat. I'm also bald and toothless. :bawlin:

I bet you are good at the Hokey Cokey though Vicks :wubbers:
BD

!

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:27 am

Victoria wrote:I can't do the Can-can what with me being a "lump" anyway not only i'm i fat. I'm also bald and toothless. :bawlin:

Vic, if you can laugh at some of the stuff they've aimed at you, anyone can :wink:

I honestly do find so much of what they come up with very funny. This latest CM shitstorm - not to mention the never-ending Fluff v Shell clash - is all hilarious :mrgreen:
Vam

Re: !

Postby Vicky » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:08 am

Vamonos wrote:

Vic, if you can laugh at some of the stuff they've aimed at you, anyone can :wink:

I honestly do find so much of what they come up with very funny. This latest CM shitstorm - not to mention the never-ending Fluff v Shell clash - is all hilarious :mrgreen:

I haven't got a link to the new forum Vam. So i'm out of touch with most of the latest happenings on there, I just read wee snippets on BF from time to time.

I see Fluffs has been making a video about it. :laughing:
Vicky

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:15 am

Victoria wrote:
I haven't got a link to the new forum Vam. So i'm out of touch with most of the latest happenings on there, I just read wee snippets on BF from time to time.

I have no clue about this new forum either, Vic. But if it's anything like the old place...! :bored:
I have to admit I really did laugh when I saw Fluffy's vid. Shell will be incensed! :pmsl:
Vam

Postby BD » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:29 am

Vamonos wrote:

What does CM stand for Vim??? :ooer: :ooer: :ooer: :ooer: :dunno:
BD

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:40 am

BD wrote:

Chaotic Musings - 'chaotic' being the operative word! :mrgreen: From what I saw at first, it was supposed to be a 'free & open' place for people to slug out their grievances with each other. A sort of 'come one, come all' open door policy. Then they went underground, and only viewable to signed-up members. And then they seemed to have relocated to an even more secret place :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby BD » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:56 am

Vamonos wrote:
BD wrote:

Chaotic Musings - 'chaotic' being the operative word! :mrgreen: From what I saw at first, it was supposed to be a 'free & open' place for people to slug out their grievances with each other. A sort of 'come one, come all' open door policy. Then they went underground, and only viewable to signed-up members. And then they seemed to have relocated to an even more secret place :mrgreen:

A secret handshake before you can join sort of place then, funny costumes and promises of everlasting loyalty kind of forum then.
Sounds great :pmsl:
BD

Postby Claire » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:06 am

Vamonos wrote:
Victoria wrote:

I have no clue about this new forum either, Vic. But if it's anything like the old place...! :bored:
I have to admit I really did laugh when I saw Fluffy's vid. Shell will be incensed! :pmsl:

I loved Fluffy's video. :gigglesnshit:
Claire

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:14 am

Claire wrote:
I loved Fluffy's video. :gigglesnshit:

Yes but, as it features Hitler, it felt kinda "should I really be laughing at this?" :oops: :mrgreen: The subtitles are hilarious, though.
Vam

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:28 am

You tell him, Vam. Sort that rude fucker out. :bell: :slap: :slap: :Wiiiine!:

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:15 am

Guest wrote:You tell him, Vam. Sort that rude fucker out. :bell: :slap: :slap: :Wiiiine!:

If you mean Bets, I didn't know it's a bloke! :ooer:
Nothing to sort out, tbh :wink: I have to admit some of the shite they used to post about my late husband did sometimes get to me a bit - Fluff/Daph in particular really did gorge themselves on that subject, in thread after thread. But these days I honestly do laugh at most of the stuff I read there.
Vam

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms