It's the Multicultural theft and violence Fest this weekend!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: It's the Multicultural theft and violence Fest this weekend!

Postby Text » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:55 am

From the masked Venetian carnival which started in the 12th century, to the mardi gras in new Orleans ... ..carnivals are part of life, & they're here to stay. Deal with it, hunni. :cuppaT:
Text

Postby Trapper John » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:12 pm

Canary wrote:Image

From the masked Venetian carnival which started in the 12th century, to the mardi gras in new Orleans ... ..carnivals are part of life, & they're here to stay. Deal with it, hunni. :cuppaT:

One thing missing in your idyllic images of carnival - gangs of youths 'steaming' through the streets, stabbing and robbing as they go. .... all part and parcel of the 'joyous carnival'

Instead the community leaders and police should work together to keep crime and disorder to a minimum.

Oh I think a £6million Policing bill for the two days is quite enough 'working together'
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby FaithyH » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:32 pm

Over a million people attended carnival last year and there were 301 arrests. That's pretty fucking mild and safe in anyones books, and the offences were drug and drink related, public order stuff not murders rapes and muggings.
FaithyH

Postby Trapper John » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:54 pm

FaithyH wrote:Over a million people attended carnival last year and there were 301 arrests. That's pretty fucking mild and safe in anyones books, and the offences were drug and drink related, public order stuff not murders rapes and muggings.

The key word in that is 'Arrests' .......as we all know, arrests are different from crimes.

As of 10.45pm last night (Day 2) 168 people were in custody.

These included 7 people arrested on suspicion of assault on police, 61 arrested on suspicion of drug related offences and 11 arrested on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon.

On the first day of the event, Sunday, police made 111 arrests
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:14 pm

FaithyH wrote:Over a million people attended carnival last year and there were 301 arrests. That's pretty fucking mild and safe in anyones books, and the offences were drug and drink related, public order stuff not murders rapes and muggings.

That's not true at all:

18 for assault on police

6 for criminal damage

64 for public order offences

19 for possession of an offensive weapon

96 for drugs

16 for theft

3 for sexual assault

12 for robbery

10 for GBH

14 for common assault

43 other

http://www.itv.com/news/london/update/2013-08-27/crime-at-notting-hill-carnival-significantly-down-on-last-year/

Also last year:

http://www.itv.com/news/london/update/2014-05-23/two-jailed-for-raping-girls-after-notting-hill-carnival/
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Bob Marley » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Victoria wrote:Between 2004 and 2013 there were more than 3600 crimes at T In The Park.

Among them there were..

Three attempted murders

Ten sexual assaults

An Abduction

Countless Robberies

Several serious assaults

I could go on....

Not a bad tally over a 9 year period - they get that on a single day a 'Carnival'.

:yeahrite:

Last years 'Carnival' - recognised as one of the more peaceful and law abiding in recent years:

Police made close to 170 arrests on the second day of the Notting Hill Carnival for offences including assault on police and possession of an offensive weapon.

As of 10.45pm last night 168 people were in custody.

These included seven people arrested on suspicion of assault on police, 61 arrested on suspicion of drug related offences and 11 arrested on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon.

On the first day of the event, Sunday, police made 111 arrests.

http://www.london24.com/news/crime/nott ... _1_2354520

Why don't you go there and set up camp and start counting them.. I sure it will keep you busy for a bit instead the crap you post on here.. :dafinger: You seem obsessed by it. :whistle:

This... :cuppaT: I agree.
Bob Marley

Postby Trapper John » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:27 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:

That's not true at all:

18 for assault on police

6 for criminal damage

64 for public order offences

19 for possession of an offensive weapon

96 for drugs

16 for theft

3 for sexual assault

12 for robbery

10 for GBH

14 for common assault

43 other

http://www.itv.com/news/london/update/2013-08-27/crime-at-notting-hill-carnival-significantly-down-on-last-year/

Also last year:

http://www.itv.com/news/london/update/2014-05-23/two-jailed-for-raping-girls-after-notting-hill-carnival/

Don't be such a miserable sod ...... what's a few rapes, sexual assaults and stabbings in the scheme of things? ..... as long as the majority had a good time........and it's well worth the estimated £25million plus, it costs taxpayers to put on the two day Multicultural extravaganza , it's not as if there is anything better it could be spent on.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:08 pm

Rapes etc at Glastonbury but you and your fellow racists say fuck all :shake head:

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:58 am

I can understand the appeal, but I could never do a street carnival like Notting Hill. Millions of people milling about around me would make me claustrophobic :doomed: And let's not even get into the availability of hygienic loo facilities...!
Vam

Postby Punk » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Vamonos wrote:I can understand the appeal, but I could never do a street carnival like Notting Hill. Millions of people milling about around me would make me claustrophobic :doomed: And let's not even get into the availability of hygienic loo facilities...!

It's more like of a couple of square miles

Punk

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:33 am

Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:Regular attendees of the Notting Hill Carnival are known as 'Carnivores' ..... because they go just to prey on the naïve and helpless hordes of white liberals who think the event is a showcase of multicultural tolerance and understanding.

Many will have their views changed by the end of it.

another twat who has never been :gigglesnshit:

Loads of thieving scum at this event and others.

Postby Trapper John » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:53 am

Absolutely chucking it down here in London - looks like the old carnival could be a wash out for today.

I hope the steaming gangs of thieves and stabbers made their money yesterday, I reckon they'll be a few tens of thousands victims short, today. :whistle:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Punk » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:49 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:Regular attendees of the Notting Hill Carnival are known as 'Carnivores' ..... because they go just to prey on the naïve and helpless hordes of white liberals who think the event is a showcase of multicultural tolerance and understanding.

Many will have their views changed by the end of it.

another twat who has never been :gigglesnshit:

Loads of thieving scum at this event and others.

Yes festivals like Glastonbury always have rapes, hundreds of arrests for drug offences but any 'black' festival/carnival is slaughtered for being black.
One wondered why Churchill and Enoch Powell went to the West Indies...
Punk

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:29 pm

Can't beat places like Tobago and Jamaica for a good street festival, they really know how to do it. :thumbsup:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Trapper John » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:33 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:Can't beat places like Tobago and Jamaica for a good street festival, they really know how to do it. :thumbsup:

It's coz they do fuck all else, except sit in the shade and smoke weed.
Trapper John
Gunner.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms