It's the Multicultural theft and violence Fest this weekend!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: It's the Multicultural theft and violence Fest this weekend!

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:33 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
I've no idea .... probably because I don't care about every festival on the planet, I care about the one which goes on in my City arranged and enacted by people who don't belong in my City.

How long have you lived in London ?

The Notting Hill Festival was first staged in 1964, as a way for African Caribbean Communities to celebrate their Culture and Traditions.

Postby Dimples » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
I've no idea .... probably because I don't care about every festival on the planet, I care about the one which goes on in my City arranged and enacted by people who don't belong in my City.

The Notting Hill Festival was first staged in 1964, as a way for African Caribbean Communities to celebrate their Culture and Traditions.

I'm sure TJ thinks that 50 years is still not long enough for anyone to be entitled to think that they belong.
Dimples

Postby rollup » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:34 pm

This country had a huge influx of European Jews one time.
An influx of Indians Punjabis and Pakistanis another time.
Before that an influx of west indians and on it has always gone and ... it's never stopped being a very English England.
The problem is there are a lot of English people who are fucking pussies and think the rest of the English people are the same and will buckle under ... disapear under a blanket of ethnnic habits and religions ... never happened yet because ... all these people slowly get absorbed into being Englidsh with an English way of life.
So many people like TJ live in fear which builds hatred and paranoia and the pussification begins and they cower away with their base ball bats behind the door while everyone else is out at the carnival.
rollup

Postby Vicky » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:51 pm

rollup wrote:This country had a huge influx of European Jews one time.
Before that an influx of west indians and on it has always gone and ... it's never stopped being a very English England.
The problem is there are a lot of English people who are fucking pussies and think the rest of the English people are the same and will buckle under ... disapear under a blanket of ethnnic habits and religions ... never happened yet because ... all these people slowly get absorbed into being Englidsh with an English way of life.
So many people like TJ live in fear which builds hatred and paranoia and the pussification begins and they cower away with their base ball bats behind the door while everyone else is out at the carnival.

I bet that's where he sneaked off to earlier, he's gone to buy a baseball bat. :whistle:
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Victoria wrote:

I bet that's where he sneaked off to earlier, he's gone to buy a baseball bat. :whistle:

I don't sneak anywhere.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Victoria wrote:

I don't sneak anywhere.

No, but you do haver.

I left you a message in the Random Stuff thread, please go and read it.
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Dimples wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

I'm sure TJ thinks that 50 years is still not long enough for anyone to be entitled to think that they belong.

You may or may not see some footage of the carnival over the weekend, if you do you'll see that the Afro Caribbean element is considerably smaller than you would imagine, it's been hi jacked by 100's of other cultures now.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Dimples » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:27 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

You may or may not see some footage of the carnival over the weekend, if you do you'll see that the Afro Caribbean element is considerably smaller than you would imagine, it's been hi jacked by 100's of other cultures now.

Just because it was initiated as an Afro-Caribbean festival doesn't mean it should never evolve along different lines.
Dimples

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:28 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Victoria wrote:

I don't sneak anywhere.

Tj, how did you get a Leah image? I was trying to get one for somewhere else but couldn't find it other than attached to articles in links. :grrrrr:

Back to the topic sorry.... :paranoid:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Trapper John » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:31 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Victoria wrote:

I don't sneak anywhere.

Tj, how did you get a Leah image? I was trying to get one for somewhere else but couldn't find it other than attached to articles in links. :grrrrr:

If I knew what you were talking about, I'd tell you. :laughing:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Victoria wrote:

I don't sneak anywhere.

Leah - it's the name of the baby wombat in your avatar. :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Trapper John » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:35 pm

Dimples wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

Just because it was initiated as an Afro-Caribbean festival doesn't mean it should never evolve along different lines.

You were the one banging on about Afro Carribeans, not me. :thumbsup:

Guest: How long have you lived in London ?

You: I'm sure TJ thinks that 50 years is still not long enough for anyone to be entitled to think that they belong.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Dimples » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:39 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:You were the one banging on about Afro Carribeans, not me. :thumbsup:

Nope, not me. I merely responded once to the guest who mentioned it. You do like to exaggerate rather a lot, don't you?
Dimples

Postby Trapper John » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:45 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Victoria wrote:

I don't sneak anywhere.

I don't know where you got that information from but that avvie is me watching the footy on TV ...... I don't think I look like a Wombat anyway ... how rude.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Dimples » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:49 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
I don't sneak anywhere.

I don't know where you got that information from but that avvie is me watching the footy on TV ...... I don't think I look like a Wombat anyway ... how rude.

You could at least put some pants on.
Dimples

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms