It's the Multicultural theft and violence Fest this weekend!

A right load of bollocks...

It's the Multicultural theft and violence Fest this weekend!

Postby Trapper John » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:19 pm

Yes folks that 'celebration' of London's multicultural heritage is on again this weekend, and of course it will go off smoothly and without incident as it has done since the authorities began their draconian crackdown on anyone reporting it with a negative slant.

This year they've been a bit lax and forgot to restrict the reporting of Police operations prior to this Alien extravaganza which London taxpayers are expected to cough up for, as teams of police have smashed down the doors in the early mornings of known gangs responsible for crimes of violence, drugs, guns and knives.

So it sounds like it could go off without a hitch then? ...... not really, the Police do it every year, it makes little difference.

I for one hope we have non stop, monsoon like rains this Sunday and Monday, we might get a rebate on our council taxes .... no chance....but at least it will wash most of the shite down the drains where it belongs.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: It's the Multicultural theft and violence Fest this weekend!

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Does every festival on the planet go off without a hitch?

Postby Trapper John » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:59 pm

Guest wrote:Does every festival on the planet go off without a hitch?

I've no idea .... probably because I don't care about every festival on the planet, I care about the one which goes on in my City arranged and enacted by people who don't belong in my City.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:10 pm

Regular attendees of the Notting Hill Carnival are known as 'Carnivores' ..... because they go just to prey on the naïve and helpless hordes of white liberals who think the event is a showcase of multicultural tolerance and understanding.

Many will have their views changed by the end of it.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Cleopatra » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Many of the attendees of the Notting Hill Carnival are also taxpayers and born and bred here. They pay their council tax and are entitled to participate in the biggest carnival in Europe. Of course you need to keep your wits about you, keep an eye on your phone, don't do drugs, stay with your mates, all the warnings I have given my kids wherever their intended destination. You will get a few scumbags preying on those who are vulnerable, as ever. But, for the most part. people have a good time.
Cleopatra

Postby Cleopatra » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:45 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:

I've no idea .... probably because I don't care about every festival on the planet, I care about the one which goes on in my City arranged and enacted by people who don't belong in my City.

Who doesn't belong in "your" city? And why?
Cleopatra

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:59 pm

I'm amazed these racist threads are allowed :pukeup:

tj doesn't even live anywhere near notting hill

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:00 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:Regular attendees of the Notting Hill Carnival are known as 'Carnivores' ..... because they go just to prey on the naïve and helpless hordes of white liberals who think the event is a showcase of multicultural tolerance and understanding.

Many will have their views changed by the end of it.

another twat who has never been :gigglesnshit:

Postby Les » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:04 pm

Guest wrote:I'm amazed these racist threads are allowed :pukeup:

Speaking for myself, I don't believe in censoring peoples views even if I don't agree with them. I tried it once and quickly got told where to go. For what it's worth, I'd rather be on a forum where all points of view are allowed than one that only allows one side of the argument. Within reason, obviously.
Les

Postby rollup » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Les wrote:

Speaking for myself, I don't believe in censoring peoples views even if I don't agree with them. I tried it once and quickly got told where to go. For what it's worth, I'd rather be on a forum where all points of view are allowed than one that only allows one side of the argument. Within reason, obviously.

:thumbsup:
rollup

Postby Les » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:22 pm

rollup wrote:
Les wrote:

Just edited if to of. Autocorrect can be useful, but, in general, is a fucking pain.. :brickwall:
Les

Postby rollup » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:25 pm

Les wrote:
rollup wrote:
Les wrote:

Just edited if to of. Autocorrect can be useful, but, in general, is a fucking pain.. :brickwall:

Yeah ... if to of often needs editing. :pmsl:
rollup

Postby Les » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:28 pm

rollup wrote:
Les wrote:
rollup wrote:
Les wrote:

Yeah ... if to of often needs editing. :pmsl:

Tablet's make arbitrary decisions... :snooty:
Les

Postby Bella » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:30 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:

History isn't your strong point is it?

Did you forget that ...
From the 1950s into the 1960s there was a mass migration of workers from all over the English-speaking Caribbean, particularly Jamaica, who settled in Britain. These immigrants were invited to fill labour requirements in London’s hospitals, transportation venues and railway development. They are widely viewed as having been a major contributing factor to the rebuilding of the post-war urban London economy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrival_of ... _in_London
Bella

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:33 pm

Les wrote:

fucking hundreds of them though

why do they all need to be allowed

same shit followed by same responses to said shit

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms