Finally, Proof of Islamic takeover of schools.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Finally, Proof of Islamic takeover of schools.

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Aziz wrote:
Mark wrote:AMEN to that Aziz :gigglesnshit:

personally i would ban all religion

but being semi sane, and knowing many folk get great joy from their particular flavour

i wont,

i would insist tho that NO religious group is treated differently to anyone else
whether its C of E men, sitting in the lords
unelected mofos with the power to vote down policies proposed by elected Govts
or sikhs without crash hats, or muslims in burkas walking thru shopping malls

we are meant to be secular
we should all be treated the same

The creeping religiosity in state schools began with Blair and has accelerated with this mob - not to mention the sleight of hand by Gove whereby teachers in so called free schools (state schools not under direct LEA control) are no longer required to have formal teacher training and qualifications in order to teach. This move alone allows all kinds of religious weirdos to slip under the wire. It's a bloody disgrace in a secular country.

Are you taking about France? ..... that's the only country I happen to know which describes itself as 'secular' the UK at least purports to be a Christian country.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:19 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:

I disagree ..... this situation would not have got to the stage it has if they had been white English Christian fundamentalists - they would have been told where to fuck off the moment they started their shenanigans.

It is because it is Islam coupled with the associated fear of upsetting ethnic sensitivities, that this was allowed to grow and fester for so long, the same with everything else in this country, their wants and needs take precedence.

They ARE English Christian fundamentalists and they teach a foreign doctrine - Accelerated Christian Education (ACE), a curriculum imported from the USA which is taught in about 50 independent schools across the UK.
McAz

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:25 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Mark wrote:AMEN to that Aziz :gigglesnshit:

personally i would ban all religion

but being semi sane, and knowing many folk get great joy from their particular flavour

i wont,

i would insist tho that NO religious group is treated differently to anyone else
whether its C of E men, sitting in the lords
unelected mofos with the power to vote down policies proposed by elected Govts
or sikhs without crash hats, or muslims in burkas walking thru shopping malls

we are meant to be secular
we should all be treated the same

The creeping religiosity in state schools began with Blair and has accelerated with this mob - not to mention the sleight of hand by Gove whereby teachers in so called free schools (state schools not under direct LEA control) are no longer required to have formal teacher training and qualifications in order to teach. This move alone allows all kinds of religious weirdos to slip under the wire. It's a bloody disgrace in a secular country.

Are you taking about France? ..... that's the only country I happen to know which describes itself as 'secular' the UK at least purports to be a Christian country.

The US and India are also secular states, and there are others - but I accept that the presence of the Lords Spiritual and the Queen as head honcho of the CoE does muddy the claim of the UK being a secular state - but de facto most people would not think of the UK as a religious state and certainly not a theocracy,
Last edited by McAz on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Aziz wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

I disagree ..... this situation would not have got to the stage it has if they had been white English Christian fundamentalists - they would have been told where to fuck off the moment they started their shenanigans.

It is because it is Islam coupled with the associated fear of upsetting ethnic sensitivities, that this was allowed to grow and fester for so long, the same with everything else in this country, their wants and needs take precedence.

They ARE English Christian fundamentalists and they teach a foreign doctrine - Accelerated Christian Education (ACE), a curriculum imported from the USA which is taught in about 50 independent schools across the UK.

I didn't read the link, I responded to your quote "The problem is religion generally not just Islam."

But just a point on that, has this ACE crept in under the wire against the express wishes of the parents and children who attend the schools where you say it is taught? ....... has it been done in a surreptitious manner?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:32 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

I didn't read the link., I responded to your quote "The problem is religion generally not just Islam."

But just a point on that, has this ACE crept in under the wire against the express wishes of the parents and children who attend the schools where you say it is taught? ....... has it been done in a surreptitious manner?

It's not just ACE in independent schools, there is also creeping religiosity in many state schools - whether parents are aware of it I couldn't say. I'm not attempting to defend Islam - I don't want their influence over young minds any more than you do - I'm simply pointing out that the problem of religious indoctrination is much more widespread.
McAz

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:10 pm

The Americans and French have been criticising us for years for being soft on Islamists, nicknaming London "Londonistan".

Also for decades now the police and authorities have been turning a blind eye to awful crimes like paedophilia and genital mutilation all for fear of appearing racist.

Thankfully, at long last this is now beginning to change.

There is no doubt in my mind though that if Labour had won the 2010 election this wouldn't be the case.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:05 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:The Americans and French have been criticising us for years for being soft on Islamists, nicknaming London "Londonistan".

Also for decades now the police and authorities have been turning a blind eye to awful crimes like paedophilia and genital mutilation all for fear of appearing racist.

There is no doubt in my mind though that if Labour had won the 2010 election this wouldn't be the case.

And your point is?
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:57 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:

Not true at all.

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:The Americans and French have been criticising us for years for being soft on Islamists, nicknaming London "Londonistan".

The liar who invented Winterval named London Londonistan. Even though it resmbles London and no istani city.

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

Not true at all.

Well, when you put it like that, I believe you. :roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:11 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

Not true at all.

Well, when you put it like that, I believe you. :roll:

Well you assume NOT A SINGLE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL has been CLOSED. Any ideas why some have been closed? :pointlaugh:

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:27 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:

In the light of the Clarke / Kershaw reports there is some validity to this.

Social conservatism isn't exactly a new thing in faith schools but what was going on in Birmingham far exceeded the norm - it was segregationist / hardline / politicised views of religion - the equivalent of having the Klan try to run a school.

There was a disastrous failing in local councils who knew what was going on but in their misguided attempts to secure overall community cohesion they choose to ignore what they were being told and pay off headteachers rather than address the problem. That is simply laziness and cowardice and children deserve better.

Whilst this is a small scale problem arising from a very particular set of circumstances (so the hyperbole about "invasion" or the UK become a radical Islamic state is utterly laughable) it was a failing which people should be held accountable for to some degree. Working for a local authority doesn't mean you can faff around and take your pay cheque without any sanctions for ballsing it up spectacularly...
Avon Barksdale

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:42 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

In the light of the Clarke / Kershaw reports there is some validity to this.

Social conservatism isn't exactly a new thing in faith schools but what was going on in Birmingham far exceeded the norm - it was segregationist / hardline / politicised views of religion - the equivalent of having the Klan try to run a school.

There was a disastrous failing in local councils who knew what was going on but in their misguided attempts to secure overall community cohesion they choose to ignore what they were being told and pay off headteachers rather than address the problem. That is simply laziness and cowardice and children deserve better.

Whilst this is a small scale problem arising from a very particular set of circumstances (so the hyperbole about "invasion" or the UK become a radical Islamic state is utterly laughable) it was a failing which people should be held accountable for to some degree. Working for a local authority doesn't mean you can faff around and take your pay cheque without any sanctions for ballsing it up spectacularly...

A typical Liberal/ left wing interpretation of events. :roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:35 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
A typical Liberal/ left wing interpretation of events. :roll:

Thanks!
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Mickyboy wrote:IMO TJ, this slow creeping Islamification of our schools has been allowed to happen unchecked because ppl are far too frightened of being labelled 'racist' when its nothing of the sort, so nobody is brave enough to speak out, but if its allowed to continue then what these extremist 'muslims' have said for the last few years may actually come true, that the flag of Islam will fly over Downing Street, and Sharia law will become British law, so our schools where impressionable young kids are taught is just the start.......

It is because of your sort that this Islamification has a stranglehold on us now Micky.
You have labelled many people on forums RACIST to please those you were infatuated with, eg Northern Star, remember going overboard for her avatar, silly boy.
You crept up everyones arse to label people.

My old man is reading this over my shoulder and agreeing, he will nick my computer anytime now.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms