Finally, Proof of Islamic takeover of schools.

A right load of bollocks...

Finally, Proof of Islamic takeover of schools.

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:56 am

Fifteen schools in the Birmingham area have been found to have become victims, to a lesser or greater extent, of the so called 'Trojan Horse' plot to instil rigid and extreme Islamic ideology into their pupils.

An investigation by Birmingham Council and it's education department along with Ofsted have concluded that an insidious and pernicious campaign had been waged against teachers and head teachers - by an organised gang of Muslim extremist school governors - to oust them if they did not agree with fundamentalist ideals.

Of course, when I first mentioned this the apologists came out calling it a minor situation which might involve a small number of schools, well 15 schools is a large enough number no matter where you live and now it's been rumbled.

What I'd like to know though is why, once again this had been ignored and allowed to grow to it's present state?

Again, we hear that the Council and education authority had been told what was going on years ago and once again, it was totally ignored, presumably by people who didn't want to upset ethnic community relations, the usual excuse.

It's the same old story repeated time and time again - ethnic minorities have been carrying on criminal activities for years and been allowed to carry on with impunity by at best, misguided wet liberals, at worst, an agenda ridden Ultra liberal hierarchy.

Lets have them outed, these people who believe ethnics are special cases and need not obey our laws - Lets have them stood up in court to explain their actions - lets have them stand next to their colleagues from other parts of the country who believed it was fine for ethnics to rape and prostitute under-aged white girls.

This attitude toward ethnics in this country is ingrained in every council, every authority in the country, this idea of 'protecting ethnics at all costs' has been and is still rife throughout every aspect of our society - it's time it stopped - it's time those responsible for allowing this state of affairs to continue, often for decades, were brought to account and made to explain their actions at a public inquiry.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Finally, Proof of Islamic takeover of schools.

Postby Mickyboy » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:46 am

IMO TJ, this slow creeping Islamification of our schools has been allowed to happen unchecked because ppl are far too frightened of being labelled 'racist' when its nothing of the sort, so nobody is brave enough to speak out, but if its allowed to continue then what these extremist 'muslims' have said for the last few years may actually come true, that the flag of Islam will fly over Downing Street, and Sharia law will become British law, so our schools where impressionable young kids are taught is just the start.......
Mickyboy

Postby Text » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:58 am

If these rogue schools are being identified it means there are systems in place to monitor them and the systems work. Governors have been removed and no doubt more changes will be made.
Text

Postby Text » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:00 am

Other religions do not have this problem because their values are not at odds with society. The Jewish schools in North London and North Manchester that I personally know of - they don't have any friction with the wider community. They have their own unique ways of doing things but they are not too extreme.
Text

Postby rollup » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:10 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:Fifteen schools in the Birmingham area have been found to have become victims, to a lesser or greater extent, of the so called 'Trojan Horse' plot to instil rigid and extreme Islamic ideology into their pupils.

An investigation by Birmingham Council and it's education department along with Ofsted have concluded that an insidious and pernicious campaign had been waged against teachers and head teachers - by an organised gang of Muslim extremist school governors - to oust them if they did not agree with fundamentalist ideals.

Of course, when I first mentioned this the apologists came out calling it a minor situation which might involve a small number of schools, well 15 schools is a large enough number no matter where you live and now it's been rumbled.

What I'd like to know though is why, once again this had been ignored and allowed to grow to it's present state?

Again, we hear that the Council and education authority had been told what was going on years ago and once again, it was totally ignored, presumably by people who didn't want to upset ethnic community relations, the usual excuse.

It's the same old story repeated time and time again - ethnic minorities have been carrying on criminal activities for years and been allowed to carry on with impunity by at best, misguided wet liberals, at worst, an agenda ridden Ultra liberal hierarchy.

Lets have them outed, these people who believe ethnics are special cases and need not obey our laws - Lets have them stood up in court to explain their actions - lets have them stand next to their colleagues from other parts of the country who believed it was fine for ethnics to rape and prostitute under-aged white girls.

This attitude toward ethnics in this country is ingrained in every council, every authority in the country, this idea of 'protecting ethnics at all costs' has been and is still rife throughout every aspect of our society - it's time it stopped - it's time those responsible for allowing this state of affairs to continue, often for decades, were brought to account and made to explain their actions at a public inquiry.

So Gove and his ilk have been wet liberals the last few years?
rollup

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:05 am

Canary wrote:If these rogue schools are being identified it means there are systems in place to monitor them and the systems work. Governors have been removed and no doubt more changes will be made.

There isn't a system in place that's the whole point. Teachers and even a head had reported what was going on as far back as 2010 to Birmingham council and the local education department, their claims were ignored.

It was only when so many reports were gathered together and a letter came to light explaining what was happening, that the council shit themselves and passed it on to the Education minister and Ofsted.

Read the news reports.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:09 am

rollup wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:Fifteen schools in the Birmingham area have been found to have become victims, to a lesser or greater extent, of the so called 'Trojan Horse' plot to instil rigid and extreme Islamic ideology into their pupils.

So Gove and his ilk have been wet liberals the last few years?

Gove didn't work for Birmingham council or their education department - that's where the 'cover up' began back in 2010.

To be fair to the chinless wonder, once the claims came through to his department he demanded a full investigation - which has led us to uncovering this nest of vipers.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Text » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:42 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Canary wrote:If these rogue schools are being identified it means there are systems in place to monitor them and the systems work. Governors have been removed and no doubt more changes will be made.

There isn't a system in place that's the whole point. Teachers and even a head had reported what was going on as far back as 2010 to Birmingham council and the local education department, their claims were ignored.

It was only when so many reports were gathered together and a letter came to light explaining what was happening, that the council shit themselves and passed it on to the Education minister and Ofsted.

Read the news reports.

There are spies everywhere. The best spies are the internal ones from within the very communities being monitored.
In the wake of 7/7 tons of secret spies were recruited. I am sure they are still around. They haven't all vanished into thin air.
I know you have a big thing about how the govt allegedly covers things up, to ensure harmony in the community - well that's another matter altogether.
Text

Postby Mark » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:22 pm

so all the talk of the trojan hoax

was just a hoax................. :gigglesnshit:

TJ do have a point tho

this shit was reported years ago
and ignored
just like the pakistani grooming gangs.

cynically, i believe its just another way to fuck up our education system

so it can be sold off to the wealthy who control all our Govts

fuck it up

sell it off cheap to their masters

ala the post office and every other ex nationalised bit of infrastructure which WE built with our sweat
and which WE paid for with our hard earned.

the wankers must be running out of our things to steal/ sell off by now
Mark

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:03 pm

McAz

Postby Mark » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:32 pm

AMEN to that Aziz :gigglesnshit:

personally i would ban all religion

but being semi sane, and knowing many folk get great joy from their particular flavour

i wont,

i would insist tho that NO religious group is treated differently to anyone else
whether its C of E men, sitting in the lords
unelected mofos with the power to vote down policies proposed by elected Govts
or sikhs without crash hats, or muslims in burkas walking thru shopping malls

we are meant to be secular
we should all be treated the same
Mark

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Mark wrote:AMEN to that Aziz :gigglesnshit:

personally i would ban all religion

but being semi sane, and knowing many folk get great joy from their particular flavour

i wont,

i would insist tho that NO religious group is treated differently to anyone else
whether its C of E men, sitting in the lords
unelected mofos with the power to vote down policies proposed by elected Govts
or sikhs without crash hats, or muslims in burkas walking thru shopping malls

we are meant to be secular
we should all be treated the same

The creeping religiosity in state schools began with Blair and has accelerated with this mob - not to mention the sleight of hand by Gove whereby teachers in so called free schools (state schools not under direct LEA control) are no longer required to have formal teacher training and qualifications in order to teach. This move alone allows all kinds of religious weirdos to slip under the wire. It's a bloody disgrace in a secular country.
McAz

Postby Mark » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:44 pm

SOP for our rulers

fuck it up
by whatever means.................then sell it off cheap to their masters.

i've seen the tories pick fights with unions, to fuck it up

i've seen UN labour willfully turn things into basketcases, to fuck it up

different methods
same result

something which we built and paid for
gets fucked up
then sold off cheap

and the new owners can feast on the public purse forever....................................whilst we pay more, for shittier services.

marvellous eh mate
Mark

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:54 pm

Mark wrote:SOP for our rulers

fuck it up
by whatever means.................then sell it off cheap to their masters.

i've seen the tories pick fights with unions, to fuck it up

i've seen UN labour willfully turn things into basketcases, to fuck it up

different methods
same result

something which we built and paid for
gets fucked up
then sold off cheap

and the new owners can feast on the public purse forever....................................whilst we pay more, for shittier services.

marvellous eh mate

One such being Peter Vardy, a quadrillionaire car dealer who now "sponsers" the Emmanuel Schools Foundation - a number of schools in Frosty's stamping ground run by a bunch of creationist nutters. He's Sir Peter Vardy now - wonder how he got that?
McAz

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:13 pm

I disagree ..... this situation would not have got to the stage it has if they had been white English Christian fundamentalists - they would have been told where to fuck off the moment they started their shenanigans.

It is because it is Islam coupled with the associated fear of upsetting ethnic sensitivities, that this was allowed to grow and fester for so long, the same with everything else in this country, their wants and needs take precedence.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms