Any of our Scottish members heard anything about this?

A right load of bollocks...

Any of our Scottish members heard anything about this?

Postby Trapper John » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:38 pm

I heard a report on the radio just as I was finishing work this morning, two young Scottish boys (brothers I think) from the near Stirling, have disappeared whilst out on their bikes and haven't been seen since yesterday.

Can't find anything about it ..... wondered if they been found?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Any of our Scottish members heard anything about this?

Postby Vicky » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:43 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:I heard a report on the radio just as I was finishing work this morning, two young Scottish boys (brothers I think) from the near Stirling, have disappeared whilst out on their bikes and haven't been seen since yesterday.

I haven't heard of that case TJ. I don't see it mentioned on The Scotland Today or Reporting Scotland websites.
Vicky

Postby Claire » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:44 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:I heard a report on the radio just as I was finishing work this morning, two young Scottish boys (brothers I think) from the near Stirling, have disappeared whilst out on their bikes and haven't been seen since yesterday.

No new reports TJ, just a request for info from Police Scotland.
Claire

Postby Claire » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:45 pm

Victoria wrote:

I haven't heard of that case TJ. I don't see it mentioned on The Scotland Today or Reporting Scotland websites.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/police-search-for-two-young-children-missing-after-cycling-trip.1405983577

It would be bad enough having one child go missing, but two? :shake head:
Claire

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:49 pm

Heard about this, here's hoping they just went on an adventure together and haven't come to any harm.

Hope they didn't decide to go off swimming where they shouldn't because of the heat.
Snuffleupagus

Postby Trapper John » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Claire wrote:

No new reports TJ, just a request for info from Police Scotland.

Oh Ok, cheers ...... I just thought it might have been a false alarm seeing as I haven't heard anymore mention of it.

It's unusual, something like this normally has wider coverage, they did say their ages - can't remember now, think the oldest was very early teens and the other quite a bit younger.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:53 pm

Cheers Claire just seen your link. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:53 pm

Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/police-search-for-two-young-children-missing-after-cycling-trip.1405983577

Strange that two have gone missing Claire. I mean if one had an accident you'd think the other one would raise the alarm. One boy is thirteen and the other boy is eight, i don't like the sound of this.
Vicky

Postby Claire » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:54 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:Cheers Claire just seen your link. :thumbsup:

No Probs TJ. I've set up a google alert for any news.
Claire

Postby Claire » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:55 pm

Victoria wrote:
Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Strange that two have gone missing Claire. I mean if one had an accident you'd think the other one would raise the alarm. One boy is thirteen and the other boy is eight, i don't like the sound of this.

Nor me. The poor parents.
Claire

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:55 pm

Victoria wrote:
Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:

I'm hoping one didn't get into bother cooling off in some body of water, with the other going in to try to help.

Aww, prayers to them and their families for a safe return.
Snuffleupagus

Postby Vicky » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:59 pm

Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Nor me. The poor parents.

I hope they get found soon, if they're not i think Police Scotland will do a appeal on the television.
Vicky

Postby Holly » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Looks like they have been found safe and well.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/ne ... ers-found/
Holly

Postby Vicky » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:04 pm

Holly wrote:Looks like they have been found safe and well.

Excellent news Holls. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Holly » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:07 pm

Victoria wrote:
Holly wrote:Looks like they have been found safe and well.

Excellent news Holls. :thumbsup:

It doesn't say where they have been, just that they were found in a nearby street...but at least they are home safe and sound.
Holly

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms