Tescos incompetence/incontinence :p

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Tescos incompetence/incontinence :p

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:54 am

Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Holly wrote:
rollup wrote:Here in the U.K we've had mad cow shit in the food chain bleached rotten chicken horse meat etc etc.
The food biz is very corrupt here and the factories have plenty of meat on the floor and then in your mouth moments.

Oh I agree Jack...these things do happen everywhere including New Zealand...however, how often to you really hear about people getting sick from eating contaminated or bad food?...It doesn't happen often....we can basically eat 98% of the time without worry from a street vendor, we can drink the water from the tap etc. I know quite a lot of people who have been to Asian countries who came back with a dodgy tummy, no matter how careful they were.

The only restaurants/ eating establishments I ever hear have been shutdown, are Curry houses.

Heston's restaurant wasn't a cury house, Jamie Oliver's restaurant wasn't a curry house etc.

I don't live near either of them, so I couldn't give a fuck.....and quite honestly anyone who can afford to eat in them, deserves to be poisoned.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:55 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Holly wrote:
rollup wrote:Here in the U.K we've had mad cow shit in the food chain bleached rotten chicken horse meat etc etc.
The food biz is very corrupt here and the factories have plenty of meat on the floor and then in your mouth moments.

Oh I agree Jack...these things do happen everywhere including New Zealand...however, how often to you really hear about people getting sick from eating contaminated or bad food?...It doesn't happen often....we can basically eat 98% of the time without worry from a street vendor, we can drink the water from the tap etc. I know quite a lot of people who have been to Asian countries who came back with a dodgy tummy, no matter how careful they were.

The only restaurants/ eating establishments I ever hear have been shutdown, are Curry houses.

Heston's restaurant wasn't a cury house, Jamie Oliver's restaurant wasn't a curry house etc.

I don't live near either of them, so I couldn't give a fuck.....and quite honestly anyone who can afford to eat in them, deserves to be poisoned.

:coffeescreen:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Text » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Holly wrote:

Exotic restaurants get closed down for the same reason that beauty salons, hair dressers, shoe shops etc, do - bankruptcy! Yes sometimes it's due to hygiene issues, just like ordinary take aways (fish&chips, pie&mash ones) close down for hygiene reasons too. :thumbsup:
Text

Postby Text » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

Yup - because of all the spices they can use to disguise bad tastes in meat/food that would normally be a natural warning to us not to eat it.

Multiple spices are used in the culture of these people simply and primarily cos they are available in great abundance, thanks to their climate.
Text

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:06 pm

Canary wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

Yup - because of all the spices they can use to disguise bad tastes in meat/food that would normally be a natural warning to us not to eat it.

Multiple spices are used in the culture of these people simply and primarily cos they are available in great abundance, thanks to their climate.

Yeah, and I do love a curry, but in places I'm not too sure of and with buffets etc I tend to keep away from strongly spiced options just so I know that I can smell/taste what's underneath.

Mmmm, going out for tea later, that's got me thinking. Gonna have to be somewhere outdoors though, hmmm....
Snuffleupagus

Postby Text » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:07 pm

Holly wrote:

Holly, people in the far east (& beyond) eat food that contains onion, garlic, peppers, chillies and very powerful spices, all around the clock. For breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. They are quite used to it. However westerners are not ..... so of course it upsets our tummies. It's not always due to an actual tummy bug.
Text

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms