So who is looking after us now?

A right load of bollocks...

So who is looking after us now?

Postby Trapper John » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:01 pm

So, if the chatter is correct.....that shifty fucker Les, getting caught with his hand in the till and Vicks standing down from moderating - on a matter of principle, who is looking after the integrity of Dogs during the day?

I mean Holly has to catch some Z's in the antipodes so we can't expect her to be here 24/7.....so who is protecting our sensitivities? it could easily turn into a dog eat dog - no holds barred - pitbull fight :yikes:

Being the shrinking violet that I am, I fear I might be set upon by vicious guests and posters alike - but that's not my biggest worry. Worse than anything is the thought that Lexi and BD could see this as an opportunity to wage a Spam-Fest jihad on the forum, without anyone to crap thread their posts.

So, what's occurring?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: So who is looking after us now?

Postby dismal » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:08 pm

:run: Help! Help!
dismal

Postby Holly » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:16 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:So, if the chatter is correct.....that shifty fucker Les, getting caught with his hand in the till and Vicks standing down from moderating - on a matter of principle, who is looking after the integrity of Dogs during the day?

I mean Holly has to catch some Z's in the antipodes so we can't expect her to be here 24/7.....so who is protecting our sensitivities? it could easily turn into a dog eat dog - no holds barred - pitbull fight :yikes:

Being the shrinking violet that I am, I fear I might be set upon by vicious guests and posters alike - but that's not my biggest worry. Worse than anything is the thought that Lexi and BD could see this as an opportunity to wage a Spam-Fest jihad on the forum, without anyone to crap thread their posts.

So, what's occurring?

I'm here keeping an eye on ya all......

: ..and Vicky will be back,she's on her hols...
Holly

Postby Trapper John » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:16 pm

spyuggles wrote::run: Help! Help!

You are right to be afraid......I've seen posters torn limb from limb when there has been no-one about to wield the electric cattle prod.....and I've seen normally well adjusted posters, taken away by men in white coats when faced with board full of BD's and Lexi's spam threads.

I think we should all be armed for our own protection!
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:19 pm

Holly wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:So, if the chatter is correct.....that shifty fucker Les, getting caught with his hand in the till and Vicks standing down from moderating - on a matter of principle, who is looking after the integrity of Dogs during the day?

So, what's occurring?

OH!..............so I've been misled?....or just making it up for effect.....you have to admit, my version is a lot more exciting. :cuppaT:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby dismal » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:19 pm

Holly wrote:

So, what's occurring?

That's good to know Holly. It's not quite how I imagined you to look though. :mrgreen:

dismal

Postby dismal » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:21 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:

You are right to be afraid......I've seen posters torn limb from limb when there has been no-one about to wield the electric cattle prod.....and I've seen normally well adjusted posters, taken away by men in white coats when faced with board full of BD's and Lexi's spam threads.

Merciful Heavens!

are there well adjusted posters on here? :yikes:
dismal

Postby Trapper John » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:23 pm

spyuggles wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

Merciful Heavens!

are there well adjusted posters on here? :yikes:

Well there was, until the men from Broadmoor came.....I'm probably the nearest there is now....so you can see how bad things have become. :more beer:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Holly » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:27 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Holly wrote:

So, what's occurring?

OH!..............so I've been misled?....or just making it up for effect.....you have to admit, my version is a lot more exciting. :cuppaT:

yes ...I like the dramatic effect... :gigglesnshit: :shame:

oh and on behalf of Vicky and Sunny ... arsenal got lucky not really played well :pmsl:
Holly

Postby Creamola Foam » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:43 am

i thought vicky left because she finally relaised her footy team were pish :smilin:

no idea what les has done, didnt even know he was a mod
Creamola Foam

Postby Vicky » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:15 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:i thought vicky left because she finally relaised her footy team were pish :smilin:

Eh listen to you. :dafinger:

St Johnstone?

It was just a case of turning up remember? It was going to be soooo easy for Aberdeen, What was the score again?
Vicky

Postby Creamola Foam » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:42 am

Victoria wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:i thought vicky left because she finally relaised her footy team were pish :smilin:

St Johnstone?

It was just a case of turning up remember? It was going to be soooo easy for Aberdeen, What was the score again?

we lost :smilin:
Creamola Foam

Postby Vicky » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:12 am

Creamola Foam wrote:
Victoria wrote:

St Johnstone?

we lost :smilin:

Aye i know you did and i wasn't on here slagging them off, But i might start if you call Rangers pish again.
Vicky

Postby Creamola Foam » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:19 am

i did try to tell you you wouldnt get to the final

OR

win the chipshop cup :smilin:
Creamola Foam

Postby Vicky » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:26 am

Creamola Foam wrote:i did try to tell you you wouldnt get to the final

OR

win the chipshop cup :smilin:

For the millionth time it wasn't sponsored by the fish and chip shop folk!!!!!! It was sponsored by pawnbrokers, As for the Scottish Cup you said you hoped we wouldn't get to the final.
Vicky

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms