The Islamic 'Trojan Horse' agenda - a danger to our future?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Islamic 'Trojan Horse' agenda - a danger to our future?

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:51 am

Aziz wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Basically you want the kids to be all confused going into preteens ...

One day a lecture about Christianity and Oneness of God.

Next day a lecture about Hinduism and hundreds and hundreds of Gods.

Like I just said.....this isn't about God or Gods......it's about forcing a medieval and extreme way of life onto our children in state schools.

You don't consider that belief in ancient gods with outmoded dogma concerning women, sexual orientation, justice etc to be extreme?

What I said was, these cases are NOT...as yet anyway...about TEACHING religious doctrine, they are about forcing and intimidating teachers, governors and students into following a Sharia based lifestyle...in and out of school.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Rockstar » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:53 am

Aziz wrote:Do you have evidence that they did not?

Are you asking me to prove a negative ? :dafinger:
Rockstar

Postby McAz » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:55 am

Rockstar wrote:
Aziz wrote:Do you have evidence that they did not?

Are you asking me to prove a negative ? :dafinger:

Where did the members of The Army of God get their Christian education from - out of fresh air?
McAz

Postby McAz » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:57 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Like I just said.....this isn't about God or Gods......it's about forcing a medieval and extreme way of life onto our children in state schools.

You don't consider that belief in ancient gods with outmoded dogma concerning women, sexual orientation, justice etc to be extreme?

What I said was, these cases are NOT...as yet anyway...about TEACHING religious doctrine, they are about forcing and intimidating teachers, governors and students into following a Sharia based lifestyle...in and out of school.

Sharia law/lifestyle arises from and is based upon religious doctrine - do keep up TJ.
McAz

Postby Mark » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:10 pm

imho

it should be classed as abuse
for parents to indoctrine their children with this nonsense

and i cant still work out why its NOT
abuse
when parents allow their male, and some female, babies
to be mutilated by religious loons
having perfectly good bits chopped off
its crackers

hows about

we live in a society where we are allowed to become adults
before we choose for ourselves, to be religious, and which version we prefer?

i would say let the kids choose
but that wouldn't work

cos they'd all choose to be hindus

six armed gods with swords n shit
hell yeah.................
Mark

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:19 pm

Aziz wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

Sharia law/lifestyle arises from and is based upon religious doctrine - do keep up TJ.

I'll let you get on with it - you've purposely diverted the thread into religious issues when the story is about the insidious rise of extremists, controlling of our schools - if they had been Neo Nazi's you may have even started a thread yourself. :smilin:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby McAz » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:23 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

I'll let you get on with it - you've purposely diverted the thread into religious issues when the story is about the insidious rise of extremists, controlling of our schools - if they had been Neo Nazi's you may have even started a thread yourself. :smilin:

How is agreeing with you that there should not be religious hijacking of school curricula be diverting the thread? :pmsl: And BTW, I don't view religious extremists in any better light than neo-Nazis.
McAz

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:32 pm

How is agreeing with you that there should not be religious hijacking of school curricula be diverting the thread? :pmsl: And BTW, I don't view religious extremists in any better light than neo-Nazis.

How about...because I have said that they are NOT hijacking the school curriculum, never have. :roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:

How about...because I have said that they are NOT hijacking the school curriculum, never have. :roll:

So what in a practical sense does this Trojan Horse agenda achieve then for these radicals? I'm presuming that kids in these schools aren't being required to pray 5 times a day so there must be some other gain.

If anything this shows that giving school's more autonomy from state control makes them vulnerable to this kind of thing and it's a bit of an own goal to promote academies for example if you want a consistent subject matter being taught.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Puzzler » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:54 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... dical.html
Expecting this trend to reverse itself without a very hard clampdown on all forms of militant islam, is pure wishful, head in the clouds(or sand if you prefer) thinking. Indeed, in recent years it's got a hell of a lot worse what with the various 'muslim patrols', and sick hate preachers like Choudary, Abu Izzadeen and Sayful Islam, allowed to spout their pro terrorism and anti west messages. The worm Choudary having strong connections to Adebolajo wasn't even enough to put the creep behind bars. The question that the apologists in this thread have to ask themselves is - what is so unique about islam in South Asian culture that makes it so violent compared to Hinduism and Sikhism in this country? It couldn't possibly be the fact that Mohammed, the man that muslims worship as almost a demi god, was an antisemitic, raping and pillaging paedophile, could it?
Puzzler

Postby Mark » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:58 pm

big Mo
was a warrior

a clever strategist who used his new version of religion
to unite the sand pikies, and forge a huge empire

well
they'd tried the wise - big abe

tried the compassionate - Jesus

so naturally it was a warrior next

very clever btw, how he declared himself the LAST prophet

stroke of genius that.
Mark

Postby Puzzler » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

So what in a practical sense does this Trojan Horse agenda achieve then for these radicals? I'm presuming that kids in these schools aren't being required to pray 5 times a day so there must be some other gain.

If anything this shows that giving school's more autonomy from state control makes them vulnerable to this kind of thing and it's a bit of an own goal to promote academies for example if you want a consistent subject matter being taught.

Perhaps indoctrinating and radicalising a new generation of British muslims, teaching them to grow up and hate the country they were born in? Or perhaps the radicals just want to teach them all the nice things about islam like......and that other thing, what was it? No, sorry I've lost it. So gay bashing, jew hatred, subjugation of women and general anti western sentiments would no doubt be planned to be on the curriculum.
Puzzler

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:04 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

Perhaps indoctrinating and radicalising a new generation of British muslims, teaching them to grow up and hate the country they were born in? Or perhaps the radicals just want to teach them all the nice things about islam like......and that other thing, what was it? No, sorry I've lost it. So gay bashing, jew hatred, subjugation of women and general anti western sentiments would no doubt be planned to be on the curriculum.

They cannot do that in schools because as TJ has quite correctly stated they cannot influence the teaching curriculum to that extent. Are we now predicting they will also take over the state as well?

So again, what exactly could they achieve in a real, practical sense even in the worst case scenario where they have taken "control" of a school?
Avon Barksdale

Postby Puzzler » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:05 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Aziz wrote: the state should protect our children from exposure to religious indoctrination in school - endof.

Teach them what instead ?

I've already said above: "...comparative religion and philosophy as a subject"

Why not? Why not teach them about a diverse set of religions and spiritual beliefs so that they can make up their own minds, rather than brainwashing them into a single medieval ideology? No 'confusion' there at all.
Puzzler

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:10 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

They cannot do that in schools because as TJ has quite correctly stated they cannot influence the teaching curriculum to that extent. Are we now predicting they will also take over the state as well?

So again, what exactly could they achieve in a real, practical sense even in the worst case scenario where they have taken "control" of a school?

just coz the curriculum is supposed to be observed it is usually bent quite a lot to suit the schools agenda
it is the atmosphere and agenda that would be first assaulted then they would find ways to outright break the curriculum
and if pandered to enough they would then segregate boys and girls and wouldnt stop till the school looked like a madrassa
saudi pays money out all over the world to further there agenda like this
Big Fat Frosty

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms