Candles!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Candles!

Postby Bella » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:18 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Bella wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:I raided Home Bargains candles today..... festive pillar candles and several small and medium jar candles in various fragrances!! :canny: .... I have the 'vanilla cupcake' burning right now! :wubbers:

I smelt a walnut and cappuccino one or something in there today, near passed out. :thud:

Never noticed those names! :dunno:

I love their jar candles.... not as overpowering as 'Yankee'.... and a fraction of the price! :canny:

I know the ones you mean. Those one's in nice little jars that get rid of kitchen smells and so on I quite like for the kitchen.

I have 20% discount code for the Neom one's that I buy my sister for Christmas, they are expensive but lush and therapeutic and make a very luxurious present .

If you want it , I can pass it to you.
Bella

Postby Bella » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:27 pm

These are lovely too, and nice jars, the bluebell one is lush. http://www.beefayre.com/candles.html#ty ... age-2.html

I have the Meadowsweet & Comfrey ones in tea lights on now, the tea lights are in nice glass holders too.
Bella

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Bella wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Bella wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:I raided Home Bargains candles today..... festive pillar candles and several small and medium jar candles in various fragrances!! :canny: .... I have the 'vanilla cupcake' burning right now! :wubbers:

I smelt a walnut and cappuccino one or something in there today, near passed out. :thud:

I love their jar candles.... not as overpowering as 'Yankee'.... and a fraction of the price! :canny:

I know the ones you mean. Those one's in nice little jars that get rid of kitchen smells and so on I quite like for the kitchen.

I have 20% discount code for the Neom one's that I buy my sister for Christmas, they are expensive but lush and therapeutic and make a very luxurious present .

I quite like them for the lounge/bedroom too Bella, purely for their scent :wubbers: ...... not for getting rid of kitchen smells..... I have Xpelair for that! :mrgreen: ....... I'll pass on that link for now Bella thanks...... I'm quite enjoying the 'cheap' crap at the mo... cheers! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Bella » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:31 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Bella wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Bella wrote:

I quite like them for the lounge/bedroom too Bella, purely for their scent :wubbers: ...... not for getting rid of kitchen smells..... I have Xpelair for that! :mrgreen: ....... I'll pass on that link for now Bella thanks...... I'm quite enjoying the 'cheap' crap at the mo... cheers! :thumbsup:

When the baby arrives I'm going to send you one. :smilin: http://www.neomorganics.com/tranquillit ... andle.html
Bella

Postby justpoppedin » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:38 pm

Apart from the nice smell, I find candles very relaxing,makes for a nice inviting atmosphere when friends come round in the evening. :smilin:
justpoppedin

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Bella wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:

When the baby arrives I'm going to send you one. :smilin: http://www.neomorganics.com/tranquillit ... andle.html

I have a feeling you're taking the piss Bella??... the baby arriving has fuck all to do with candles....and as if I'm gonna send you my address!!... so just fuck off yeah!
Gabby

Postby Bella » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:09 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Bella wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:

I have a feeling you're taking the piss Bella??... the baby arriving has fuck all to do with candles....and as if I'm gonna send you my address!!... so just fuck off yeah!

No, you're wrong, I'm not taking the piss, just trying to be friendly . I'll forgive your hormones for being a bit rude. :smilin:
Bella

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Bella wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Bella wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:

No, you're wrong, I'm not taking the piss, just trying to be friendly . I'll forgive your hormones for being a bit rude. :smilin:

Don't you fucking dare make excuses for your patronising attitude Bella! :shake head:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:58 pm

It's always the same.... someone who likes a drink, everything is blamed on the drink???.... Pregnancy!!... lets blame the hormones??.... well fuck you yeah..... you fool no one in your mission to blame someone! :dafinger:
Gabby

Postby Bella » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Bella wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Bella wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:

Don't you fucking dare make excuses for your patronising attitude Bella! :shake head:

Look , I've been trying to talking about candles etc, I am not taking the piss or patronising you or anything else.
Bella

Postby Bella » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:10 pm

Pocahontas wrote:It's always the same.... someone who likes a drink, everything is blamed on the drink???.... Pregnancy!!... lets blame the hormones??.... well fuck you yeah..... you fool no one in your mission to blame someone! :dafinger:

Hey, no ones blaming you for anything.
Bella

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:17 pm

Bella wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:Don't you fucking dare make excuses for your patronising attitude Bella! :shake head:

Look , I've been trying to talking about candles etc, I am not taking the piss or patronising you or anything else.

'I'll forgive your hormones for being a bit rude' is fucking patronising in my book... OK? :roll:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:19 pm

justpoppedin wrote:Apart from the nice smell, I find candles very relaxing,makes for a nice inviting atmosphere when friends come round in the evening. :smilin:

Yes, they're warm and inviting.... they set the atmosphere! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Bella » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Bella wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:Don't you fucking dare make excuses for your patronising attitude Bella! :shake head:

'I'll forgive your hormones for being a bit rude' is fucking patronising in my book... OK? :roll:

Well, my hormones certainly went a bit awry when pregnant looking back, I'm not ashamed to admit.

The urge to paint the bedroom deep pink was odd, it made me feel ill when done and we had to sleep in the spare room until we got rid of it.
Bella

Postby Bella » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:55 pm

These are nice and bit different and they do crackle. http://www.woodwickcandleshop.co.uk/
Bella

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms