Re: New Users

Postby Bella » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:06 am

Markey mark wrote:[gmp3][/gmp3]
Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Markey

Thank you stooo , been a while I been here ,

Yeah I know. How's tricks?

Fine thanks , since I been here last become a grandad to two grandson , what taken my time up , still in camden living , spelling got little better , but still rubbish , regarding forums I been on smeggys for a while , hows you

Did you publish your book yet?
Bella

Postby Stooo » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:11 am

Markey mark wrote:

As longs life is more ups than downs , your not doing to badly

See there's a few old faces , having a early night , but we be back on a regular basis ,

I don't think that the News section was here the last time that you were, you will like that bit. We'll have to have a pint the next time that you're down.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Markey mark » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:18 pm

Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

See there's a few old faces , having a early night , but we be back on a regular basis ,

I don't think that the News section was here the last time that you were, you will like that bit. We'll have to have a pint the next time that you're down.

That would be nice , if you ever in london I give you my number , bell me and meet up few drinks
Markey mark

Postby Claire » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Hi Marky. :smilin:
Claire

Postby Markey mark » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:30 am

Hello to all , thanks for the warm welcome
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:52 pm

Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:[gmp3][/gmp3]
Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Markey

Thank you stooo , been a while I been here ,

Yeah I know. How's tricks?

Fine thanks , since I been here last become a grandad to two grandson , what taken my time up , still in camden living , spelling got little better , but still rubbish , regarding forums I been on smeggys for a while , hows you

Did you publish your book yet?

Would Noel Malcolm be a reviewer? :leer:

Postby Bella » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:24 pm

Guest wrote:

Possibly ... I was thinking of more a Walter Mitty type of review with a very right wing slant. :fantasy:
Bella

Postby Markey mark » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Bella wrote:
Guest wrote:

Possibly ... I was thinking of more a Walter Mitty type of review with a very right wing slant. :fantasy:

Haven't published the book , the only reason my grandson Louie was born , all my time and energy is spent on them both , at the moment I very happy and very content , the only reason I didn't published as it will upset a few people , rows , might be a possibility of court action , it will be published , because I want to see few people name and shamed who got away scot free , but when I ready for a fight mentally the book will be published , book about rape abused ,children homes what happen to me nearly 40 years ago , has nothing to do with a right wing rant. What happen mess with my head for many years ,

You should get out in the real world Bella , get some spring air in your lungs , as your always bitter person feel sorry for your unhappiness , I was the same once unhappy , bitter and sad
Last edited by Markey mark on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:44 pm

Bella wrote:
Guest wrote:

Noel is the man who knows everything about Albania

Postby Bella » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:20 am

Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Guest wrote:

Haven't published the book , the only reason my grandson Louie was born , all my time and energy is spent on them both , at the moment I very happy and very content , the only reason I didn't published as it will upset a few people , rows , might be a possibility of court action , it will be published , because I want to see few people name and shamed who got away scot free , but when I ready for a fight mentally the book will be published , book about rape abused ,children homes what happen to me nearly 40 years ago , has nothing to do with a right wing rant. What happen mess with my head for many years ,

You should get out in the real world Bella , get some spring air in your lungs , as your always bitter person feel sorry for your unhappiness , I was the same once unhappy , bitter and sad

Apologies, I understood it was all about Camden gangsters and feral immigrants etc. :nicetoyak:
Bella

Postby bigdog » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:12 am

Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

I'll buy a few drinks if you let me post as normal again Stoo :wubwub:
bigdog

Postby Vicky » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:24 am

bigdog wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

You mean you'll spam the place with stupid threads, post complete bollocks and call me Haggis over and over again, thinking you're being hilarious?
Vicky

Postby bigdog » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:07 am

Victoria wrote:
bigdog wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

You mean you'll spam the place with stupid threads, post complete bollocks and call me Haggis over and over again, thinking you're being hilarious?

OK Vicks, I accept that I took it too far so no I wont do that anymore :thumbsup:
bigdog

Postby Vicky » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:14 am

Get lost BD, you keep your arse over on BF and FH. :thumbsup:
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms