Fired football managers

A right load of bollocks...

Fired football managers

Postby Text » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:18 pm

There are dozens of them around. A footy coach's post is a hot seat!!!!
Has this happened recently to your team?
Who holds the record for the most sackings?
Which club has sacked the most managers?
Anyone know of the quickest sacking?
Text

Re: Fired football managers

Postby Text » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:26 pm

The post of England manager is a hot seat too.
At club level Chelsea, Liverpool & Newcastle are all vying for top spot.
Have the chelsea fans blushed yet?? :ooer: Jeez Abrahamovic must've been a butcher in a previous life. Image

Obviously being a ManU supportera the issue does not apply. :snooty:
At my other fave club celtic Lou Macari, John Barnes & Dalglish were fired. Jock Stein, Martin Oneil, & Martin Oniel weren't. :thumbsup:
(Citation needed)
Text

Postby Vicky » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:35 pm

Scotland's manager got sacked recently, Craig Levein, hardly surprising he was hopeless. :brickwall:
Vicky

Postby Text » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Victoria wrote:Scotland's manager got sacked recently, Craig Levein, hardly surprising he was hopeless. :brickwall:

He was working for Celtic. Took loadsa bungs of us. 007's got nowt on him :pmsl:
Text

Postby Text » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Canary wrote:The post of England manager is a hot seat too.
Have the chelsea fans blushed yet?? :ooer: Jeez Abrahamovic must've been a butcher in a previous life. Image

At my other fave club celtic Lou Macari, John Barnes & Dalglish were fired. Jock Stein, Martin Oneil, & Martin Oneil weren't. :thumbsup:
(Citation needed)

ETA Sorry, wrote martin oneil twice, i meant Gordon Strachan, easy mistake.
Night vicky, holly, stooo, fen n all. :Wiiiine!: xxx
Text

Postby Vicky » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Daniel Craig? I don't mind him, but Craig Whyte the wee crook that bought Rangers, he's a different story. I wouldn't mind beating him up. :laughing:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Canary wrote:
Canary wrote:The post of England manager is a hot seat too.

At my other fave club celtic Lou Macari, John Barnes & Dalglish were fired. Jock Stein, Martin Oneil, & Martin Oneil weren't. :thumbsup:
(Citation needed)

ETA Sorry, wrote martin oneil twice, i meant Gordon Strachan, easy mistake.
Night vicky, holly, stooo, fen n all. :Wiiiine!: xxx

Night Canny, :nap:

Speak to you soon. xx
Vicky

Postby Alfie » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Not being a football fan I couldn't give a flying one. Meanwhile Lewis is driving his last race for McLaren this weekend. :canny: Go Lewis!
Alfie

Postby Trapper John » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:22 am

"Jeez Abrahamovic must've been a butcher in a previous life."

You don't know how close to the truth you are.

He is a gangster and thug, you don't survive the collapse of the Soviet Union and come out of it, one of the richest people on earth, if you haven't given a considerable amount of people cement boots to wear or some extra holes to breathe from.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:27 am

Harry Redknapp will be named as QPR's new manager today, after the sacking of Mark Hughes yesterday.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby LucianDeville » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi

we are not football fans but fans of F!, rugby, at times the one day cricket matches, some boxing and a little bit of athletics, eg 50/100/200 and 400metres inc long jump - anyways, those that blame mangers need their head testing - managers count but they are a piece of shit without the right players

FACT
LucianDeville

Postby Text » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Alfie wrote:Not being a football fan I couldn't give a flying one. Meanwhile Lewis is driving his last race for McLaren this weekend. :canny: Go Lewis!

Yo :Hiya: Footy & racing are not mutually exclusive are they? I have always avidly followed the fortunes of Hamilton & Button, (but not drips like Coulthard & what'shisface).
Text

Postby Text » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:54 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:"Jeez Abrahamovic must've been a butcher in a previous life."

You don't know how close to the truth you are.

He is a gangster and thug, you don't survive the collapse of the Soviet Union and come out of it, one of the richest people on earth, if you haven't given a considerable amount of people cement boots to wear or some extra holes to breathe from.

Oh I have a good idea. No one gets to be richer than God without getting his hands bloody.
When you are that stinkingly rich, a permanent invisible question mark hangs over your head. Especially if you get your riches on the back of peasants in poor countries. ( Like Belize's Michael Ashcroft, who bankrolls the tories. & Lakshmi Mittal, Indian steel magnate one of the richest men in the uk .) Just how do you get to be a multiBillionaire in a developing country or banana republic? Hmmmm :ooer:
Text

Postby Text » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Googled the Roman Abraminovic's vicious cull since he arrived at Chelsea: Image

1. Claudio Ranieri Sacked despite finishing second in the Premier League and reaching the Champions League semi-finals

2. José Mourinho The "Special One" became the most successful Chelsea manager ever. Immediately ended their 50-year wait for a league title with back-to-back Premier League crowns and also won the FA Cup and two Carling Cups. A power struggle with Abramovich eventually saw him leave he went to win many other crowns & became the first man to win league titles in England, Italy and Spain.

3. Avram Grant Got the club to their only Champions League final up until then. Also reached the Carling Cup final and finished second in the Premier League before he was sacked. Sacked at Portsmouth, then sacked at West Ham.

4. Luiz Felipe Scolari World Cup-winner sacked after just seven months. Moved to Uzbekistan became one of the highest-paid managers around. Left after less than a year

5. Guus Hiddink Hiddink lost only one game in charge, & he was multitasking, working as the Russian coach too, but was sacked.

6. Carlo Ancelotti Hired after two Champions League successes at Milan, delivered Chelsea's first ever double in his first season, then fired.

7.André Villas-Boas Hired after winning domestic & european titles in Porto, sacked after a defeat at West Brom.

8. Roberto Di Matteo is the latest Chelsea manager to be removed, just six after leading Chelsea to the Champions League

9. Rafael Benitez: Watch this space, Start the stopwatch ..........
Text

Postby Text » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:45 am

10. José Mourinho makes number ten!!! :kinell: ^ ^ ^

Well what do you know. He has now reached manager number ten. A nice round number. I love round numbers.

At this rate everyone will get their turn as Chelsea manager, even the armchair experts at home. :gigglesnshit:
Text

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms