A right load of bollocks...

Re: Where is the outrage??

Postby Rockstar » Thu May 09, 2024 1:39 pm

Holly wrote:@Rockstar
You can go and stick your head in boiling water :roll:

Did you watch the videos?
Graphic, aren't they?
Nice people.
Snope did not say those videos were fake.
They were definitely all filmed by Hamas, who enjoyed every single killing.

We can discuss the things which happened on October 7th if you agree to discuss things which have taken place on October 6th,5th,October 8th since today.

Fuck you for justifying the killing of Palestinian children by the Israeli terrorists.. may they rot in hell and die a painful death.

Same goes for any armed resistance members who killed any innocents on October 7th...may they also rot in hell...

The initial propaganda posted by you had proven to be FAKE. Shame on you!
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Thu May 09, 2024 1:46 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Holly wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Holly wrote:

Where is the outrage?

It's quite telling that on a thread talking about outrage where peaceful protestors against war and genocide are harangued by the politicians and powerful lobbies, you chose to post a video where a Muslim guy is on a stage asking the audience if they adhere to what is mentioned in their holy book and then ask me if i am outraged.

You are a lunatic infringing on people's freedom of religion.

Just for the record...I have no problem with Christians wanting to live under Christian Law...Or Jewish People living under their Jewish Law ...Its called freedom of religion... Lakum dinokum Wale yadin

That shit has no place in a civilised western society, it belongs back in the dark ages.

The notion that current western countries are "civilized" has been exposed completely. Two World Wars started in "western countries"

The hypocrisy in dealing with Russians and Israelis is quite telling. Rishi Sunak is unelected :gigglesnshit: Biden is a 82 year old bloodthirsty lunatic...the two party system in America is a joke... Need I go on??

No...just fuck off back to the slum :hand:

Postby Rockstar » Thu May 09, 2024 2:01 pm

Holly wrote:

Where is the outrage?

Instead of asking people to be outraged on theological stuff...why don't you try real atrocities committed by the Israeli terrorists? Would you like New Zealand Police or Soldiers to behave in the same way? Or it doesn't matter because the victim is a Muslim??
Rockstar

Postby Holly » Thu May 09, 2024 3:05 pm

Rockstar wrote:

:thumbsup:

You of all people shouldn't post videos like this.
As long your own leaders forbid free speech, hang people for the most ridiculous reasons, and as long as you men treat your women like cattle, you should stay out of other countries affairs.
Clean up your own mess first.

World Report 2024: Pakistan
Human Rights Watch
Violence against women and girls—including rape, murder, acid attacks, domestic violence, denial of education, sexual harassment at work, and child and forced marriage—is a serious problem throughout Pakistan. Human rights defenders estimate that roughly 1,000 women are murdered in so-called “honor killings” every year...

https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2024/c ... s/pakistan

Need I go on?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu May 09, 2024 3:24 pm

BTW Rockstar, how are women's right in Pakistan?
Does it bother you that every year over 1000 women are being murdered by honour killing, domestic violence against women and rape, and children being forced into marriages?
Does that also outrage you?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu May 09, 2024 3:36 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Holly wrote:
Where is the outrage?

Instead of asking people to be outraged on theological stuff...why don't you try real atrocities committed by the Israeli terrorists? Would you like New Zealand Police or Soldiers to behave in the same way? Or it doesn't matter because the victim is a Muslim??

What are you saying?
That the atrocities committed by Hamas weren't real?
Or it doesn't matter because they were Jews?

But for the record, yes that's evil, not quite as evil as burning babies and adults alive, but still evil.

Listen, I absolutely hate what's going on in Gaza, I hate it that so many innocent people are dying, I really, really do, but you seem to conveniently forget that this horrific war wouldn't have happened if Hamas wouldn't have started it.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu May 09, 2024 3:48 pm

Rockstar, I deleted your last post and gave you a 6 hour ban.
I'm not kidding, next time it's perma.
I don't need to put up with your shit.
Go and spew your hate propaganda elsewhere.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Middens » Thu May 09, 2024 6:21 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Middens wrote:I loved that after a few hours of barricading themselves in the building they began demanding the university provide them with "humanitarian aid" to stop their starvation. :pmsl:

Then there was the blue haired and rainbow flag lot praying to Allah on little prayer mats.

The spoilt brats even compared themselves to students who fought against the draft in 60s and 70s. Embarrassing Instagram rebels.

The situation in Gaza is terrible but I'm not going to be "outraged" by rich kids having their tantrums cut short. It does nothing for the real issue.

May God bless the students..

So what have we to be outraged at again? The rich kids of the elite got to act out for a while in their ivy league universities and you and others regard it as a successful protest as you say it changed Biden's position. Win win for everybody.
Middens

Postby Guest » Thu May 09, 2024 7:35 pm

Holly wrote:BTW Rockstar, how are women's right in Pakistan?
Does it bother you that every year over 1000 women are being murdered by honour killing, domestic violence against women and rape, and children being forced into marriages?
Does that also outrage you?

Meanwhile, back at the ranch…

“"We are not very hopeful that we will get justice,” he said. Church representatives and human rights activists in Pakistan say the situation for the Christian minority worsened last year, with false blasphemy accusations, physical assaults, kidnappings, rapes, and forced conversions reported.12 Mar 2024”

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/church/ne ... 20reported.

It’s a funny thing, the religion of peace.

I feel sorry for Jewish posters and my Jewish friends in the UK today.

Postby Guest » Thu May 09, 2024 7:44 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Holly wrote:

Where is the outrage?

Why are you never outraged by the absolute carnage caused by Islamic fundamentalists?
Asking on behalf of all those slaughtered by backward thinking, medieval minded, brainwashed by a goat herding religion that oppresses women, but is loved by men with small dicks.

Postby Stooo » Thu May 09, 2024 9:47 pm

Holly wrote:
What are you saying?
That the atrocities committed by Hamas weren't real?
Or it doesn't matter because they were Jews?

But for the record, yes that's evil, not quite as evil as burning babies and adults alive, but still evil.

Listen, I absolutely hate what's going on in Gaza, I hate it that so many innocent people are dying, I really, really do, but you seem to conveniently forget that this horrific war wouldn't have happened if Hamas wouldn't have started it.

It's about the kill ratio now, the butcher's bill. Where does retribution end, one Jew life for one hundred Palestinians?

Yeah they got some Hammas but the mass graves are revealing children shot in the head while zip-tied rather than military aged youths and what does that tell you Col Dogshit?

Where have the military aged youths gone and why are little kids being cable-tied and shot in the head?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 pm

Who's Col Dogshit?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 10, 2024 1:38 am

Middens wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Middens wrote:I loved that after a few hours of barricading themselves in the building they began demanding the university provide them with "humanitarian aid" to stop their starvation. :pmsl:

Then there was the blue haired and rainbow flag lot praying to Allah on little prayer mats.

The spoilt brats even compared themselves to students who fought against the draft in 60s and 70s. Embarrassing Instagram rebels.

The situation in Gaza is terrible but I'm not going to be "outraged" by rich kids having their tantrums cut short. It does nothing for the real issue.

May God bless the students..

So what have we to be outraged at again? The rich kids of the elite got to act out for a while in their ivy league universities and you and others regard it as a successful protest as you say it changed Biden's position. Win win for everybody.

The way the sold-out Politicians unleashed the Police on the peaceful protestors is the reason to be outraged for. The way the students were called anti-semitic for protesting against the genocide paid for by their dollars. There is actually a bill introduced by Republican cunts which calls for the students who are arrested to be sent to GAZA for 6 months...imagine the level they have stooped to...Humanity has left them completely .. The way the peaceful protesters were attacked by the Pro-Zionist cunts and the Police who was already present there looked the other way .. The victims of the attacks were arrested... Iran is vilified in the western media...And the same thing if not worse happening in America and the MSM media looks the other way.

You keep on dismissing the student protests as "rich kids of elite" but the fact of the matter is...that Columbia University was at the forefront of the Anti-Vietnam Protests also... Maybe that time also they were dismissed as "rich kids" by the warmongers...it was before my time ..So i am only guessing...
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 10, 2024 1:42 am

One more post deleted :roll:
Rockstar

Postby Holly » Fri May 10, 2024 1:43 am

Not happening Rockstar.
I won't take anymore spiteful insults from you.
Discuss the subject rather than getting personal.
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms